General Discussion
  • February 2016
    21 Reputation
    Sorry for the double post. The connection here is awful XD

• February 2016
    3398 Reputation

It also doesn't help that the older videos on Stardust aren't available in the states (and I'm assuming all other countries as well)

As far as I know the youtube Red issue so far only affects the US. In Germany we have had PV issues because of the GEMA-Google feud. But then that's what proxies are for :)

• InvaderInvader

February 2016
    1737 Reputation
    1- What's your favorite PV?
    Mugen no Ai

2- What's a PV that you think should have more views than it has?
    Roudou Sanka. The song is amazing and the video is hilarious, it deserves more views. Also the KISS collab, the PV is brilliant.

3- What's a PV that you can't understand how it has so many views?
    Pinky Jones. I understand because the song is great but I don't like the video.

4- Do you think their new videos are getting less views? Is it their popularity with the general public? People don't check Youtube? Their videos are not as interesting as before?
    I don't think Youtube Red really affects Momoclo because that would only be a few thousand views. Their power is on Japan.
    The videos are getting better both technically and conceptually, but maybe people prefered the raw and cheap videos because they were fun. I'm just under the impression that nowadays only mononofus check momoclo out. There's a lot of mononofus but it's hard to create new ones, specially when other groups have been steping up their game.

• February 2016
    144 Reputation
    1. Same as mary_yorke, Neo Stargate but We Are Born might overtake it when I see the full video (Mahorovacation looks like it has a good chance too :P)
    2. Probably Chai Maxx, being such a concert staple, and Neo Stargate, for being kind of a landmark point in Momoclo's history.
    3. Saraba kind of surprises me - sure, it's probably their biggest hit single, but having twice the views of its nearest competition, which was the single right before it? They must have really done something right to draw in the public interest.
    4. I have to wonder if the move to short versions of videos has to do with the drop, since a lot of views go to the short version when material is announced, but then all those views get ignored later on. Outside of the two exceptional cases with Ikuze! and Saraba, most of the view counts are close to the 5-10 million range. Most of the videos after 5th Dimension were still coming pretty close to that, except for the last few, which is when the short versions started coming.

• February 2016
    5201 Reputation
    February 12
    [TV] MUSIC STATION
    Momoiro Clover Z:"WE ARE BORN"

• InvaderInvader

February 2016
    1737 Reputation
    This picture is so cool:

Magazine on Amazon Japan

• February 2016
    220 Reputation
    Hahaha, so I was missing seeing the Saraba video (geoblocking / youtube red thingie), so I was searching for it and found this. Totally random, but its basically what you'd get if you ran the lyrics through google translate and sang them in time...hahaha

https://youtu.be/qazBBSZdMV4

• MM305

February 2016
    435 Reputation
    Invader said:

This picture is so cool:

Magazine on Amazon Japan

Wow, Reni looks really different here!

• February 2016
    3398 Reputation

Hahaha, so I was missing seeing the Saraba video (geoblocking / youtube red thingie), so I was searching for it and found this. Totally random, but its basically what you'd get if you ran the lyrics through google translate and sang them in time...hahaha

Thanks, this was hilarious :)

• MM305

February 2016
    435 Reputation

Thanks, this was hilarious :)

You need to check out his other parodies of Perfume, Kyary Pamyu Pamyu and BABYMETAL!!!

• ebizoriebizori

February 2016
    2293 Reputation
    1- What's your favorite PV?
    Otome Sensou

2- What's a PV that you think should have more views than it has?
    Roudou Sanka, Yumeno Ukiyoni Saitemina

3- What's a PV that you can't understand how it has so many views?
    Moon Pride

• February 2016
    322 Reputation
    ^ Just cause Moon Pride is tied to Sailor Moon. I doubt Z no Chikai would have nearly 3 million if not for the tie-in with DBZ.
    Despite not being popular with many people, tie-ins really do help them expand their fanbase.

• ebizoriebizori

February 2016
    2293 Reputation
    I think you're right. I just didn't know what else to choose)

• MM305

February 2016
    435 Reputation
    For the sake of kawaii, here's a blog video promoting an upcoming tour (even though I don't even know what they are saying):

• AzureusAzureus

February 2016
    1470 Reputation
    JA全農COUNTDOWN JAPAN

• MM305

February 2016
    435 Reputation
    Random question: Is it wrong to be in love with MCZ girls while watching their older vids from 2009 - 2013 (despite the youngest member is being 2 years younger than you, today)?

• February 2016
    3398 Reputation
    I don't believe it...........

Is this guy that dense?

• MM305

February 2016
    435 Reputation

I don't believe it...........

Is this guy that dense?

It's not like that at all! I'm not talking about being sexually interested or anything like that. I've already made it clear I don't even want to think about them like that!

I'm just talking about loving them because you them to be beautiful, good-looking ladies. As well as being sweet enough that you want to marry/date (I'm sure there are a number of male fans, around their age, who feels that way about them or any other female on Earth)!

• February 2016
    242 Reputation
    Just ignore him.

Does anybody else feel that the recent B-sides aren't quite as good as they used to be? I guess Link Link (possibly Yuku Haru) is an exception, but other than that I struggle to find recent B-sides that are on the same level as Chai Maxx, Kuroi Shuumatsu, or DNA Kyoushikyoku

• MM305

February 2016
    435 Reputation
    Amagi822 said:

Just ignore him

Why is this question so offensive to you guys? It's just a simple innocent question about liking females who's around your age: what's wrong with that?