General Discussion
  • ebizoriebizori

February 2016
    2293 Reputation
    you can love them as much as you want at any age you are (were).

What a restless you are!

• MM305

February 2016
    435 Reputation
    @ebizori Restless?

• February 2016
    322 Reputation
    I agree with the strength of the B-Sides. Some others would disagree and say some recent B-Sides even deserved to be their own singles, but I don't really see it. I feel they've lost their strength as well. With earlier singles I would like some B-Sides way more than the title song (for example, Kuroi Shuumatsu, one of my enduring favourites), but now I like the title track, but could do without the B-Sides.

• MM305

February 2016
    435 Reputation
    The only B-Sides that I liked more than the singles was PUSH, Link Link, & Chai Maxx (though, the CD single for Mirai Bowl reads "Miraii Bowl/Chai Maxx", so I don't know if that counts)!

• February 2016
    3398 Reputation
    I had no idea they were ski bunnies :)

• ferizuferizu

February 2016
    52 Reputation
    Hi guys...i have spent whole week reading this thread from page 1 untill page 234.
    It's like watching 'Hajimete no Momoclo' but from international fans' point of view.
    I love reading all your thoughts and opinions for every achievements / issues faced by momoclo these past 4 years although there are some discussions i can't follow because the images/video attached are deleted/removed.

• February 2016
    242 Reputation
    MM305 said:

The only B-Sides that I liked more than the singles was PUSH, Link Link, & Chai Maxx (though, the CD single for Mirai Bowl reads "Miraii Bowl/Chai Maxx", so I don't know if that counts)!

That's a good point. I guess the only thing you could really call a B-side from that single was Zenryoku Shoujo. Though not a bad song, it certainly isn't on the level of Chai Maxx.

ferizu said:

Hi guys...i have spent whole week reading this thread from page 1 untill page 234.
    It's like watching 'Hajimete no Momoclo' but from international fans' point of view.
    I love reading all your thoughts and opinions for every achievements / issues faced by momoclo these past 4 years although there are some discussions i can't follow because the images/video attached are deleted/removed.

That's some dedication! Nice!

• ferizuferizu

February 2016
    52 Reputation
    1- What's your favorite PV?
    Otome Sensou
    2- What's a PV that you think should have more views than it has?
    Chai Maxx
    3- What's a PV that you can't understand how it has so many views?
    Push
    4- Do you think their new videos are getting less views? Is it their popularity with the general public? People don't check Youtube? Their videos are not as interesting as before?
    For my case, when i first watching their pv on youtube and found it interesting, i tend to try listening to other pv from 'suggested video' column (It is how i found mugen, otome sensou & ikuze pv). But since their old popular songs are in same channel (stardust digital), it makes their new pv (that located in momoiro clover z channel) hardly featured on the 'suggested video' column. i have to wiki and search the pv on youtube only then i found it.

• February 2016
    3398 Reputation
    ferizu said:

Could you write a summary or index it? :D

• February 2016
    487 Reputation
    Something I found on YouTube!

• ferizuferizu

February 2016
    52 Reputation

Could you write a summary or index it? :D

I'm not sure how to summarize but if I can describe with my own word,

I can say that this thread started not long before Momoclo release their most hit single, saraba. I think the excitement is quite high and then when saraba release + other big event like summer dive nissan stadium + momokuri 2013 the excitement was at peak
    The early phase of this thread is like a session to get to know more about history of Momoclo during their street performance and people involved.
    Then comes topics on their collaborations, projects (such as retro idol photo), how they climbed some ranking & charts & their guesting on variety shows.
    Actually i was looking forward to read the enjoyment on their kokuritsu announcement on this thread. For me, it is their biggest achievement. But I don't know why It wasn't discussed much here. perhaps you all had discussed it on other thread. I haven't go through all thread on this forum yet.

ferizu said:

I love reading all your thoughts and opinions for every achievements / issues faced by momoclo these past 4 years

What I meant with this statement is I love to read different opinions on some topics such as their music direction/style & how Hyadain influenced their popularity and also on some 'serious' topics like the blakcface issue and their 'graduation' from kouhaku. I know this is the best place to find rationale opinions. It helps me to rethink my stand on some topic/issue (comments on arama japan make me sick)

*sorry for my limited vocabulary :(

• eyelesseyeless

February 2016
    2256 Reputation

ferizu said:

Actually i was looking forward to read the enjoyment on their kokuritsu announcement on this thread. For me, it is their biggest achievement. But I don't know why It wasn't discussed much here. perhaps you all had discussed it on other thread. I haven't go through all thread on this forum yet.

It's here
    http://momoiroclover.net/discussion/166/momoclo-haru-no-ichidaiji-2014-kokuritsu-kyougijo-taikai-never-ending-adventure-yume-no-mukou-e

• dmkdmk

February 2016
    104 Reputation
    MM305 said:

Random question: Is it wrong to be in love with MCZ girls while watching their older vids from 2009 - 2013 (despite the youngest member is being 2 years younger than you, today)?

You're really insecure bro

• February 2016
    372 Reputation
    MM305 said:

Amagi822 said:

Just ignore him

Why is this question so offensive to you guys? It's just a simple innocent question about liking females who's around your age: what's wrong with that?

It's not offensive, it's stupid. We're not offended, we're annoyed, because you keep posting things no one here is interested in. It's ruining our enjoyment of this message board.

I just hope someone bans you soon, so things can get back to normal.

• MM305

February 2016
    435 Reputation
    @dmk @stansfirld123 I'm sorry! It was not my intention to annoy you guys, I just got desperate for help/advice because I really needed it! And I thought who better to talk to about some problems regarding MCZ than MCZ fans themselves?

Please, continue to have fun here, and I'll hae my own fun to! I mean, it's not like my problems were the ONLY thing I've talked about on this forum!

• ferizuferizu

February 2016
    52 Reputation
    eyeless said:

It's here

Thank you!!! :D

• February 2016
    322 Reputation
    Look, dude. We all love Momolco. And we all love each member. I love Momoka dearly. And I can tell you from experience, it's very normal to love them both in their past selves as much as their present selves. When she was younger Momoka was adorable. I loved her then as well. There is no shame in that. And that goes for everyone else here too and their respective oshimen.
    Here's an analogy. If you love someone, there is no reason you shouldn't love their past self either. Like, going through their old photo album or something. Why would you not adore them?
    Your insecurity about the girls having been underage at the time is simply not something you need to worry about. In fact, most idols start at the age they did. You're expected to love them at a young age and beyond.
    Hope that resolves this issue too. Let's move on, and please drop the subject before it gets out of hand again.

• MM305

February 2016
    435 Reputation
    @nemurenatta Thank You! And as a reward, here's a kawaii Momoka moment:

• dmkdmk

February 2016
    104 Reputation
    Here's some real talk I've never told anyone before, maybe it'll put MM305 at ease a bit

I look at Momoclo as like my five little sisters or my daughters - I love them all to bits and I've got this real primal urge to protect them. For example whenever I see Kiss put their hands on them I subconsciously think "get your hands off them", but I never mentioned that before because I know they're all just having fun and my reaction is ridiculous - they're old enough to make their own informed choices.

I'm a big guy, 6'4" and ~120kg+ and my secret dream career is to be one of those guys at the live concerts that run after or before the girls when they're running through the crowds because I feel like if I was there I'd be able to make sure they're alright; plus how amazing would it be to go to every concert and be right up there absorbing the atmosphere of Momoclo and the mononofu :-))

Speaking of lives, I can't wait to see We Are Born live - my gawd that's gonna be amazing, my favourite song in a long time!

• MM305

February 2016
    435 Reputation
    @dmk Just so you'll know, I've asked these questions because I'm 2 years older than the youngest member (Aarin).