General Discussion
  • March 2016
    904 Reputation
    pretty sure it's good photoshop.
    Discussed this with another fan who stumbled upon it.

1) if Momoka was to post a photo with someone, it's usually with a fellow entertainer for an event or just hanging out like she did with fellow Tenkasu Trio members. Otherwise, the person's face would be blocked (for examples, look at some of Reni's blog posts. She hangs out with her high school friends a lot and she always blocks their faces when it comes to posting on her blog. Same for Kanako when she posted a photo with her brother).

2) if someone was to post a photo of Momoka, it's usually a candid photo. They would need permission or block off her face or the person posting's face.

3) Knowing Momoka and the girls, they would never take a photo like this and allow it to be posted online. Especially with Stardust's policies. Momoka usually take post-bath photos when she's in her pjs

4) Wow. Someone really wants Momoka as a waifu O3O

• March 2016
    3398 Reputation
    Points 1-3 are actually irrelevant as they would never post a pic like that voluntarily (unless they wanted to commit entertainment suicide)
    If that pic was genuine it would have been posted against her will or without her knowledge
    Point 4 is vaild though. Who doesn't :)

But as iheartmcz pointed out if this was a scandal it would be all over news given Momoclo's status
    It isn't. Case closed

Not a bad montage though

• March 2016
    904 Reputation
    point taken :P

• MM305

March 2016
    435 Reputation
    AMomonofu said:

Hey guys, i'm just really scared right now. But can someone confirm this is fake?
    Please tell me it's fake.
    Open at your own risk.

Spoiler:
    Hopefully just some photoshop O.O

Where did you even find the pic?

• March 2016
    322 Reputation
    Yeaaah, if that was real, Momoka would be immediately kicked out of Momoclo, Stardust and her career would be ruined.
    There's no way it wouldn't spread like wildfire and grab the attention of executives immediately. I'm willing to bet this would be the first time many of us have seen it, so, it clearly didn't spread very far.
    It's really not a possibility considering all stated above, not to mention that someone is supervising the girls pretty much 24/7 anyway.
    But whoever that guy is... glad he's sublimating his desires in a healthy way. It definitely wasn't a bad job at all haha.

• March 2016
    116 Reputation
    It's easily proven false because Momoka doesn't have that mole on that arm lol.

Spoiler:

She has one on her other side, but not in the same place (or even on her arm for that matter)..

Spoiler:

• March 2016
    1238 Reputation
    I don't think it's Photoshopped, it's just a girl who looks like her when making that facial expression. When I first saw this posted on the HelloOnline forums a while back I did some internet digging and came across some 2ch posts where they were posting other pics with that guy and girl who if I remember correctly were just some random Junior High students.

Pic
    Another pic.

• March 2016
    5201 Reputation
    A few weeks ago, that was a topic in 2ch thread.
    Mononofus found their twitter accounts.(The accounts are not open to the public now.)
    That is not photoshop and I looked at other pictures, but Momoka is a different person.

• March 2016
    5201 Reputation
    March 18, 19 and 20
    [Event] Hạ Long Bay Sakura Festival 2016
    Venue:Hạ Long, Vietnam

• March 2016
    904 Reputation
    Girls! Have fun in Vietnam! Eat some good food, goo site seeing! Try on some dresses! Momoka! Hope you're feelng better!'

• March 2016
    487 Reputation
    WHEW! I was horribly scared. THANK YOU FOR CONFIRMING! But wow that's some reaaallly good photoshop. I found this on 2ch sub-site and got real worried.

And oh yas! VIETNAMMMMMMM!!! Ha long Bay is so prettyyyyyyy~~ I hope to see some photos :D

• honkey5honkey5

March 2016
    304 Reputation
    This is ridiculous

Are we that bored we even bothered to acknowledge this?

Lets move on to more productive things than encouraging people to be trolled

• March 2016
    372 Reputation
    Momoclo will be on FNS Uta no Haru Matsuri, on March 28:
    http://www.fujitv.co.jp/FNS/index.html
    Looks like fun. From the promo I saw, they're gonna do a surprise performance at a school...or rather, they did it already, but it's going to air next week.

• March 2016
    5201 Reputation
    March 22
    [TV] Sada Kuro Moshiku wa Momoiro Masashi Z!
    Spoiler:

Reni cut her hair short.

• MM305

March 2016
    435 Reputation
    Yeah, already noticed it from the Vietnam performances:http://momoiroclover.net/discussion/comment/26662#Comment_26662

Now that just leaves Momoka being the only member of Momoclo to have not cut their hari! Question is, will it ever happen?

• March 2016
    322 Reputation
    Probably not. I mean, in the slim chance she does, I don't know how I would react. Lol.

• March 2016
    487 Reputation
    This was a bit... unexpected. For me at least. I'm now sure Momoka might cut her hair sooooooooooooon!

• MM305

March 2016
    435 Reputation
    (Even though I don't have much of a problem with their current look), I'm still very curious though: What was the mind set these ladies were under for wanting to make their hairs shorter?

I've read the reason why Shiori first did it (which sounded pretty hilarious to me, LOL), and Ayaka's old hair did seem very long so it was understandable why she would do it (though I didn't expect her to make it that short), but Reni and Kanako? Those two seem to had the shortest amount of hair when the group was first together (excluding Akari). So were their old hair really that uncomfortable for them to want to cut it? Or is this hairstyle some popular trend/look that they wanted to go for?

Either way, it looks like we will see this new look of Momoclo for a looooong while now!!

• ebizoriebizori

March 2016
    2293 Reputation
    Because it helps them to change their inner world and feelings about outside world. They are still girls

• March 2016
    5201 Reputation
    New Sailor Moon series will start on April 4.
    Momoclo will sing the theme song of a TV anime "Sailor Moon".
    http://natalie.mu/music/news/180794
    "New Moon ni Koi Shite(Momoclo Ban)" will be released on June 22.
    Music and lyrics:Yakushimaru Etsuko(Otome Sensou, HAPPY Re:BIRTHDAY)