General Discussion
  • MM305

March 2016
    435 Reputation
    ebizori said:

Because it helps them to change their inner world and feelings about outside world. They are still girls

When did I say they were not girls? LOL!!! It obviously doesn't change anything about them (except their look), but I just find it interseting that they all went for the short hair style (except Momoka...yet?)

• March 2016
    904 Reputation
    momomofu said:

Reni cut her hair short.

I knew it wasn't just me... But I like it. If it was shorter.... Ajdhfbsjdbenskamdkendd... *¬*

momomofu said:

New Sailor Moon series will start on April 4.
    Momoclo will sing the theme song of a TV anime "Sailor Moon".
    http://natalie.mu/music/news/180794
    "New Moon ni Koi Shite(Momoclo Ban)" will be released on June 22.
    Music and lyrics:Yakushimaru Etsuko(Otome Sensou, HAPPY Re:BIRTHDAY)

Can't wait to see how the OP will end up. Heard the ED is a HarukaxMichiru duet but I'm getting news it's by the one who voices Tuxedo Mask. It would be funny if it's the latter since the original ED for the Infinity arc in the 90s anime was called "Tuxedo Mirage" XP

• ebizoriebizori

March 2016
    2293 Reputation
    MM305 said:

When did I say they were not girls?

I did'nt mean it) I mean - don't forget that they are girls. it (hairstyles change) makes a big difference to themselves, not for you

• honkey5honkey5

March 2016
    304 Reputation
    momomofu said:

Momoclo will sing the theme song of a TV anime "Sailor Moon".

Did they made last minute change? I read few days ago both OP and ED was to be sung by Yakushimaru Etsuko

• ebizoriebizori

March 2016
    2293 Reputation
    honkey5 said:

Did they made last minute change? I read few days ago both OP and ED was to be sung by Yakushimaru Etsuko

it will be three versions: by Yakushimaru Etsuko, by Mitsuko Horie and by MCZ

• March 2016
    5201 Reputation
    "New Moon ni Koi Shite" release date
    April 27 - Yakushimaru Etsuko Ban(ED:eternal eternity)
    May 25 - Horie Mitsuko Ban(ED:Otome no Susume)
    June 22 - Momoclo Ban(ED:Eien Dake ga Futari wo Kakeru)

http://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20160323-00117790-lisn-musi
    There seem to be three different OP and ED songs.
    Three different kinds of OP and ED videos will be probably produced and will be used.

• honkey5honkey5

March 2016
    304 Reputation
    Makes sense that they will change it as the season winds up , with the MCZ being the one during last episodes then isnt it?

• vimoralvimoral

March 2016
    1423 Reputation
    The 3 versions will be used?

Rare move...

• honkey5honkey5

March 2016
    304 Reputation
    Not so much. Depends of how long this season will be.

Granted, if its gonna be a 12 episode season changing the OP every 4 episodes is a bit too rushed.

• March 2016
    904 Reputation
    I heard it's a 26 set again and they might expand on the arc instead of just doing the 1:1 ratio like they did for the Dark Kingdom and Black Moon arc
    Makes sense because it was too rushed, a lot of us fans wanted more SenshixShitennou moments since the latter were kept alive, etc.

As for the 3 versions, I'm hoping on something like Teen Titans that had 2 different versions depending on the episode's significance to the plot. Of it's important or has hints, use one version and use others for episode's that are mainly fillers. Unless the 3rd is used as an insert for awesome plot elements and fights *-*

• ferizuferizu

March 2016
    52 Reputation
    Hi...I want to ask quite a basic question.

How they girl decide the number for their roll call?
    The one that they always do before concert & featured in Ikuze kaitou shoujo

• March 2016
    5201 Reputation

Sorry.
    This article doesnt mention "will be used".

I think it will be used. ;)

• March 2016
    904 Reputation
    ferizu said:

I think it was decided by Hyadain since he was the one who wrote the song. it was supposed to go "Ichi ni san shi go roku" but he changed "shi" to "yon" because Momoka couldn't say "shi" properly.
    Not exactly sure. Any veteran care to explain? XP

• vimoralvimoral

March 2016
    1423 Reputation
    ferizu said:

If you refer when the momonofus shout her names before the overture, follow the order of birth of oldest to youngest:

Reni, Kanako, Momoka, Shiorin, Aarin... Momoiro Clover !!

In the case of Ikuze kaitou Shoujo i don't have idea

• ferizuferizu

March 2016
    52 Reputation

I think it was decided by Hyadain since he was the one who wrote the song. it was supposed to go "Ichi ni san shi go roku" but he changed "shi" to "yon" because Momoka couldn't say "shi" properly.
    Not exactly sure. Any veteran care to explain? XP

Thank you Mizukichan...new trivia for me :)

vimoral said:

If you refer when the momonofus shout her names before the overture, follow the order of birth of oldest to youngest

No...I am refering to this roll call:
    Shukketsu torimasu! Are you ready? Bangou!
    Ichi! Ni! San! Yon! Gou! Roku! IEI!

I watch it in documentaries.
    Its like their tradition before start performing

• gulduck

March 2016
    278 Reputation
    ferizu said:

No...I am refering to this roll call:
    Shukketsu torimasu! Are you ready? Bangou!
    Ichi! Ni! San! Yon! Gou! Roku! IEI!

I watch it in documentaries.
    Its like their tradition before start performing

An interesting question and something I've never give any thought.

Digging around, the only explanation I've found is that that's the order they do it in Ikuze Kaitou Shoujo.
    Of course that begs the question of why the do it in that order in Ikuze Kaitou Shoujo, and I've yet to find an explanation to that.

If I had to guess, I'd say it's just Occam's razor: someone had to go first and someone had to go last.
    Maybe they tried different orders and settled on the one they thought sounded the best.

By the way, I stumbled upon a blog post which cites an interview with Hyadain and states that instead of Ichi, ni, san... the line was originally weekdays (Monday to Friday): Getsu, Ka, Sui, Moku, Kin.
    I guess they were counting down the days until the weekend when they could become Weekend Heroines...
    That's only five days though, and since they were six at the time (unless is was from before Momoka joined...?), it wouldn't have been one day for each member as they have with the numbers.
    Blog post (in Japanese, no idea how reliable the information is): http://ameblo.jp/zanetti0910/entry-10840410134.html

• MM305

March 2016
    435 Reputation
    Random question because I'm still new here: What is MCZ's relationship with Jpop Idol group Perfume? I ask because I have seen this video:
    Spoiler:
    As well as a video that showed 2 of the members of Perfume interviewing Momoclo? Is their a specific relationship/fandom between the 2 or does Perfume become hosts of some Japanese networks?

• March 2016
    904 Reputation
    Perfume usually hosts a music show called "Music Japan" that the girls would appear on to promote upcoming singles an albums. The video is from one of the installments to promote Pinky Jones. I'm not sure of their relationship outside the show but I'm sure the two group have a mutual form of respect for one another

• ferizuferizu

March 2016
    52 Reputation
    MM305 said:

Random question because I'm still new here: What is MCZ's relationship with Jpop Idol group Perfume?

What I know is Nocchi is one of Momoclo's fan among celebrity
    Source: shabekuri 007

• March 2016
    26 Reputation
    Hello, sorry if this has been asked before. But does anyone know when they are going to release the 2015 Christmas concert and when/if they are going to release the spring of 2015 concert as well ?