2293 Reputation
    My files don't work already

• May 2016
    3398 Reputation
    The tracker has closed already

All of us admins and mods knew nothing about haku's decision
    It's a shock to us as well.

Give us time to think about an alternative

I for one will continue to upload the Stardust related stuff, probably on one-click hosters for the time being

Is anyone here active on usenet?

• ebizoriebizori

May 2016
    2293 Reputation
    oh, I did'nt know about this oldschool net even

• May 2016
    372 Reputation
    The biggest blow is that all the past uploads are gone. Matt, if you wish to share the MCZ stuff you have backed up on a different tracker (rutracker comes to mind, it's very reliable, and unlikely to get shut down anytime soon), and need any help, don't hesitate to ask. I can seed (permanently), I can help create torrents, organize content, etc.

• ebizoriebizori

May 2016
    2293 Reputation
    Rutracker is not bad variant. It has survived after several attempts of closings

But other thing that whole Runet is long time under thread to be separated from the rest of internet by global national Firewall like in China

• May 2016
    3398 Reputation
    jpopsuki.eu has open registration right now
    So anyone not there yet better hurry

• InvaderInvader

May 2016
    1737 Reputation
    That's some bad news. H!O was the best place to find music from the less know acts and also for TV Shows. Let's hope that means JPS will be more active and we will keep getting stuff.

• honkey5honkey5

May 2016
    304 Reputation
    Oh man.

I can understand deleting all the official releases they had over there, like BR and album/single rips and such. But isnt TV shows a gray area?

Of course no one wants to end in jail, so i guess we'll have to respect haku's desicion

• May 2016
    264 Reputation
    That's really sad news. I managed to register at jpopsuki now. Is Momoclo-chan usually uploaded on there? I couldn't find super many episodes when (briefly) searching for it.

• May 2016
    3398 Reputation
    Not lately. no

As for TV shows that isn't a grey area at all. These are copyright protected as well.
    That's why they often disappear very quickly from streaming sites

• honkey5honkey5

May 2016
    304 Reputation
    I see. I had this wrong idea.

I mean, there is not such thing as a "Hashimoto Kanna TV appareances compilation Blu-Ray" (which i'd buy on a heartbeat) that her management would consider a torrent made of it be harmful to her official releases but i forgot all about the actual TV broadcasters.... i guess in the end, intelectual propiety is not a concept to be argued with, even if there is no monetary profit being made from the uploader

• May 2016
    3398 Reputation
    Actually several TV shows do sell DVDs and BRs
    And shows get re-runs or get syndicated. Or sold to other countries
    A lot of people make money from that

Btw right now it looks as most uploads will be migrated to nyaa

• May 2016
    3398 Reputation
    Btw if anyone needs some of my current torrents PM me about it

• dnw5

May 2016
    13 Reputation
    The Hello!-Online tracker has been functioning for all previously uploaded torrents for the past five hours.

• MM305

May 2016
    435 Reputation
    Random Question (even though I seem to have some knowledge of it, but I want to fully understand it):

Whats MCZ's relationship with the 2 baseball players: Yuki Yanagita and Masahiro Tanaka (who they wrote a song for)?

• MCZMCZ

May 2016
    143 Reputation
    Sorry for opness
    can't everyone thell me what is the song
    on 13:28

• May 2016
    322 Reputation
    That's Grenade by Teddyloid (feat. Sasaki Ayaka)

• MCZMCZ

May 2016
    143 Reputation
    Thanks

• May 2016
    372 Reputation
    Looks like we're going to get a few days grace period, to get whatever we can off the hello-online tracker. Speaking of which, if you're interested in bulk downloading MCZ related stuff, here's a list of 467 torrents. https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0BzWhKaQ5gIT_OGh1UFdESlVHeUE&usp=sharing

This is just torrents that matched the filter "momoiro" from the folder my torrents are stored in (which I'm lazy enough to have never emptied out). Basically, everything MCZ related that I've downloaded in the past year.

It's by no means a complete list (and some of the torrents may have become inactive), but it's as close as you will get to a complete list without going through the whole "Others" section of the tracker and downloading torrents one at a time. And I'm seeding most of them on a good connection, so you should be able to download most of them before the tracker closes for good.

P.S. Some of the files are quite large. If you download everything, it might be as much as a terrabyte. So I suggest adding everything to the torrent client, sorting them all by size, and then going through the 30-40 largest ones, and deleting the ones you don't need.

Also, there are two notable categories that are missing: images and audio. So if you want those as well, you'll have to go asearchin'. There might also be some DVDs missing (stuff that I have physical copies of). But the DVDs are available on other sites too, so I wouldn't worry about it. The stuff that's gonna get lost when hello-online closes is all the TV and webshows/clips, not the big releases.

• May 2016
    264 Reputation
    Thank you so much for this! I found a ton of old TV appearances and episodes of Momoclo-chan on there that I'll download. As you said, some of them might be dead torrents by now, but if anyone is able to seed some old torrents, now is the time :)