• eyelesseyeless

March 2013
    2256 Reputation
    I still don't get what's "NO MUSIC, MY LIFE" means

• March 2013
    79 Reputation
    eyeless said:

I still don't get what's "NO MUSIC, MY LIFE" means

kanako got the saying wrong.....she said,"no music my life" instead of ,"no music no life". This has become a new meme amongst momonofu lol

ex:

• March 2013
    79 Reputation
    momoclo to appear on TOKIOカケル SP 4/10/2013
    21:00 jp time
    guest:momoiro clover z

crd: http://momoclomatome.com/archives/25859268.html

• domdom

March 2013
    10 Reputation
    In the past they went around tokyo with campaign cars just like political candidate campaign and now they walk like they already win the public /nyahaha
    Spoiler:
    (oh wait, they already win the public)

• March 2013
    79 Reputation
    momoclo for smart magazine

out 3/23/13

and SPIRITS magazine(its a reni special)

out 4/1/13

also there's an article about them in SKY magezine

apparently some players form yokohoma bay stars dressed and danced to kaito shoujo.

They're also appearing on a music magazine, the site didnt post the cover but the summary says
    "May issue of music magazine continues with whirlwind momoiro clover z who featured on last years july issue. A five member idol group who has seen a big breakthrough, Momoiro clover z. They exceed the sub cultural layer, and won over enthusiastic fans with the release of their new album. The whirlwind of momoclo goes on! In addition to the rise of the next generation idols under their lead."

this one is due out april 20

crd: http://momoclomatome.com/archives/25880434.html

A/N: Since my translations are sometimes off please correct me if anythings wrong(for those who can read/speak japanese) *bows*

• March 2013
    79 Reputation
    more information about music station SP

momoclo are performing last? Does the order always go by this list?
    And yess to them performing neo stargate! lol get that album promo girls /yup

also looks like everyones performing 2 songs(except arashi for obvious reasons) so that may mean momoclo are performing the FULL version of neo stargate(8minue version?). Now i'm even more excited!

• eyelesseyeless

March 2013
    2256 Reputation
    ^
    Why Momoclo only one song? /grrr

8mins Neo STARGATE, 2.5 mins are the opera ish opening /nyahaha

• domdom

March 2013
    10 Reputation
    maybe becuse even the short version of Neo STARGATE is still worth of 5 mins aka. standard length for full song /nyahaha

actually it's better then in the middle as people mostly watch the beginning but also unconsiously watch the last part when the show is about to switch into another show.

• March 2013
    79 Reputation
    ^ my guess is the other artist are going to perform short versions of both songs(thats what happened on the last special) which will equal a performance of one full song. Momoclo needs to promote their album so instead of chopping up 2 songs they're just gonna perform neo stargate as a whole.

@dom they usually save the biggest act for last(in this case arashi) which is why i was surprised to see that momoclo MAY be performing last according to this list

but then again momoclo is sorta sponsored by TV asahi now /whisper

• March 2013
    5201 Reputation
    AKB
    掌が語ること 5 mins
    10年桜 7 mins
    Jane Doe / Takamina 5 mins

Momoclo
    Neo STARGATE 8 mins
    A-rin Dayo 3 mins
    Kanako's special rap 5 mins
    Momoka's long speech 5 mins

Momoclo has more turn than AKB. /yup

• March 2013
    284 Reputation

but then again momoclo is sorta sponsored by TV asahi now

If it settles your suspicions any... in the TV Asahi store (or at least the mini-version inside Tokyo Station), where they sell trinkets and whatnot for TV Asahi shows... they have MomoClo stuff. Some of it is specifically MomoCloChan, others, just general.
    But it may not be TVAsahi pushing MomoClo as much as MomoClo moving product, and TVAsahi wanting a piece...

• domdom

March 2013
    10 Reputation

but then again momoclo is sorta sponsored by TV asahi now /whisper

Did we already see this came a long time ago since they usually broadcast momoclo's concert /yup

Can we also put these TV station into suspected list of momoclo sponsors: NHK, Fuji TV, TV Saitama. The last two look weak but i saw they're interested to have a piece of Momoclo's cake too.

Spoiler:
    I guess the "idol sengoku jidai" level has been escalated into corporate war right now /nyahaha

• March 2013
    284 Reputation
    ^
    It was a corporate war before it was anything else. Idols don't come up off of street performance the way a lot of singer-songwriters do.

... which is a really WEIRD thing to say on a message board about MomoClo...

But, they were on the street because their company told them to, etc etc.

• March 2013
    79 Reputation
    from buzz gum's twitter

fans are speculating that its the cover art for their buzz gum single/jingle

off topic but i'd really love a momoclo magical girl anime /please

• March 2013
    79 Reputation
    looks like she dropped her tired akb act but................

yeah lol /nyahaha

• eyelesseyeless

March 2013
    2256 Reputation
    ^
    Oh noooo ..

I don't know, should I be happy or not /nyahaha

• March 2013
    10 Reputation
    Can I ask for a favor?

would you please vote for momoclo here?
    you have 5 votes per day...

I just want them to be on top maybe...

https://apps.tradablebits.com/tb_app/28 ... map=%5B%5D

/please

• March 2013
    79 Reputation
    @mononofu_hazel voted! and why is miss A randomly there with j-idol acts lol

@eyeless i find her act annoying! i really thought she'd go away after her lame akb impersonation but it seems like i was wrong /nyahaha must've jinxed it

• March 2013
    10 Reputation
    it's a battle between kpop groups and jpop groups XD

it was based on my country, I am just asking for help, maybe they can gain popularity here.

• domdom

March 2013
    10 Reputation
    It'll be a hard vote for us to make momoclo in big 5 /throw_stone