Arts, Graphics and Designs
  • February 2013
    11 Reputation
    Importing pictures in Forza is kind of tough. You have to build pictures with Form elements, like circles and squares. I build Kanako out of 200 elements.
    I saw akb drawings in the drawingshop and no momoclo, so I volunteered to change that :-).

• erimeaerimea

February 2013
    74 Reputation
    That sounds like a lot of work O_O that momotai on the side of the car is so cute <3

If you have new designs dont hesitate to post it here :D all artwoks are welcome! (related to momoclo ofcourse :P)

• February 2013
    11 Reputation
    @all Thanks for the support.
    Yay, I finished painting all 5 members yesterday :-D. The design of the car is not final. Next step is thinking of a fancy design and the right car. maybe japanese car suits momoclo? So this is the current design.

• eyelesseyeless

February 2013
    2256 Reputation
    ^
    That's awesome :-o

Good job

• erimeaerimea

February 2013
    74 Reputation
    My brother's school supplies were lying around so it gave me an idea!

DIY momoclo penlight!! /love

A big thanks to hibachifinal for making the momoclo logos :D

i have no idea whyimade them. It was all of the sudden :P i guess now i have something to use while watching their dvd's harhar

• eyelesseyeless

March 2013
    2256 Reputation
    I'm planning to create 5th Dimension theme for this site, with space background and more. But I need someone with sense of design to make header, esp with this momoiro clover z text

Thanks a lot

• yveliiyvelii

March 2013
    10 Reputation
    Wow Eyeless, what a great idea ! It would be awesome !
    By the way, is it difficult in your code to put an target="blank" in the <a></a> of posts ?

• March 2013
    14 Reputation
    eyeless said:

I'm planning to create 5th Dimension theme for this site, with space background and more. But I need someone with sense of design to make header, esp with this momoiro clover z text

Thanks a lot

time permitting, I'll do it! would love to have these in logo formats fro my uses as well.
    but probably not this week though because I am working on my midterms/thesis. /alone

also being inspired by the 5th Dimension theme, time to replace this overlay :3

• March 2013
    14 Reputation
    https://dl.dropbox.com/u/1908672/momoclo5d-test.ai

what i've done so far.. IT MIGHT be off in some letters/numbers feel free to adjust! also the spacing I just equalized, align and kern it yourself :P its pretty easy using Illustrator, I basically built this from the closest typeface I could find (if you want that too I can upload it)

still trying to figure out how to approach the text inside the pentagon symbol and the circle pattern (the ones that say KNK, MMK, etc).

• eyelesseyeless

March 2013
    2256 Reputation
    Wow, thanks a lot. Will do something this holiday

• April 2013
    904 Reputation
    Excitement! /love

• April 2013
    14 Reputation
    My first try at screen printing my tshirts.

• Lak

April 2013
    122 Reputation

My first try at screen printing my tshirts.

NIce, since its so damn expensive to get the real thing. I want to make my own as well. These look really good. Seriously good enough to buy lol

• erimeaerimea

April 2013
    74 Reputation
    Good job on making those tees! UFI!! <3

• April 2013
    14 Reputation
    @ Lak and erimea, thanks!

It's just a hobby though, I never tried selling anything at home or online. :)

(besides being expensive, i think the availability of momoclo shirts makes them hard to come by and websites that sell some arent "english user" friendly. bummer for people like me who cant read Japanese.

• March 2014
    904 Reputation
    just a few character designs for my story

and some upgrades. (these are just sketches. I'll do some tweaking later to fix the anatomy and alter a few more parts of the outfits)

• MrGoatMrGoat

March 2014
    99 Reputation
    Nice!

They look angry. :p

• March 2014
    904 Reputation
    Mahou Shoujo! Mess with innocent people, you get the look! >:D

• March 2014
    904 Reputation
    Just a few more drafts I came up with. (none will be colored until i find myself a new Sharpie Pen or UniBall pen)

Momoka (because her birthday is coming up)

Akarin (Her birthday as well)

Shiorin

Kanako's is in progress since I'm having issues with foot position and hands.

• MrGoatMrGoat

March 2014
    99 Reputation
    Momoka's face is excellent. Good job.

Still angry though! :p