Arts, Graphics and Designs
  • March 2014
    904 Reputation
    Kanako sketch

Reni (actually it's Reni from 3050 (given the name of Yayoi) and Reni from 2014. 3050 is from the 2nd season)

Momoka (Eriko and Momoka since they're from different time periods as well) I only cut it off because i had to work on the komaneci pose

• March 2014
    904 Reputation
    ...just a few more coupling sketches between the characters from the 1st and second season.

Kanako (the one on the left has never shown her forehead and is insecure about it. so the original Kanako tries to coax her into showing it. That's why it says "O-DE-KO!")

Aarin (this one I like and had a little fun with. love the rebellious phase for Aarin)

Shiorin (both Shiorin show affection towards Kanako but the one with short hair is giving the one with long hair some suggestions on how to approach Kanako. Pretty hard with the hand gesture near the mouth, though)

And just as a present to both mononofus and Akarin, I give you... Akarin (still have to fix the anatomy, though. but I like the long hair with the outfit even though she was originally supposed to have shoulder-length hair in the photo)

• March 2014
    904 Reputation
    I finished Aarin! ^_^ Another one to add to my binder! (yea, everything's kept in a binder for safe-keeping after a little incident with someone who can't respect other people's property) This one is a comparison between the original outfit and the upgrade in the 2nd season. If you want only the upgrade, check the spoiler but I warn you, it is HUGE due to it being scanned.

Spoiler:

• March 2014
    904 Reputation
    Reni upgrade (so awesome X3)

Spoiler:

Momoka upgrade (background! Beware of the Frenzy plant!)

Spoiler:

• MrGoatMrGoat

March 2014
    99 Reputation
    Colours look great. :)

• March 2014
    904 Reputation
    AKARIN! (I know, I'm spamming this thread but I can't help it.) And sorry if I don't have a "before and after" pic because her initial design involved chains rather than icicles but the chains only exist on her shirt and around her belt loops. There were no snowflakes and the pendant was on her wrist rather than on her arm.
    Spoiler:

• March 2014
    904 Reputation
    Shiorin! Kind of messed up a bit so sorry about that. still adapting to the pen so thickness is hard to control.
    Spoiler:

• March 2014
    904 Reputation
    Kanako~ is finished which means the MomoClo outfit collection is completed! ...almost... (yea. still have a lot of sketches to finish, outline and color. That's how I work. Work on one piece at a time)
    Spoiler:

• March 2014
    14 Reputation
    i've been messing around with some t-shirt designs lately..

:)

• MrGoatMrGoat

March 2014
    99 Reputation
    I NEED THAT T-SHIRT!

Seriously, keep us updated. :p Good work!

• March 2014
    904 Reputation
    not as amazing as hibachifinal-san's design but just a replacement for those who can't get a BEAMS t-shirt. (this is how bored I am)
    Spoiler:

• MrGoatMrGoat

March 2014
    99 Reputation
    Wooow that is also really cool. :) I would totally wear that on a shirt! I want them both. Please make them into T-shirts so i can buy one. :D Habichifinal, you've spoken in the past about producing T-shirts and charging a fee to cover costs, sounds like something which could be... thought about again? :D

Anyone know where i can get a BEAMS shirt? Had no idea they existed until i read that post. I REALLLLYYYY want one. :D

imageimageimage

• March 2014
    904 Reputation
    to be honest, I'm not exactly sure where to get the BEAMS t-shirts since they primarily existed in late 2011 during the beginning of the Z era. I think you have to look through online auctions because I can't seem to find them on the BEAMS website, itself. Right now it's really hard to get anything from the MomoClo era and the early Z era unless you look through every single page of auction sites :((

As for printing, I don't think I can sell them. I just wanted to give them out to those who would like it printed. Even I can't print them even if I wanted to :(( Sorry, guys. But I'd be happy to see it printed someday :D

• MrGoatMrGoat

March 2014
    99 Reputation
    Presumably by auction sites you mean yahoo.jp? cos that confuses the hell out of me without even trying to sort out shipping.

• March 2014
    14 Reputation
    im considering it, but i also dont wanna get in trouble, but as friendly favors, i can get some printed for you guys here.

watched the gounn bluray, while doing this:

its an overlay artwork for an arcade stick (fightstick), which is one of my other hobbies, building and customizing them :)

• March 2014
    904 Reputation
    *drools uncontrollably* So beautiful... OwO

MrGoat said:

Presumably by auction sites you mean yahoo.jp? cos that confuses the hell out of me without even trying to sort out shipping.

If you use transfer services, it becomes even more difficult and confusing. But hopefully the BEAMS shirts will turn up somewhere. Otherwise you're looking at overprices t-shirts.
    feel free to check out this collection from yahoo auctions.

http://auctions.search.yahoo.co.jp/search?auccat=&p=%A4%E2%A4%E2%A4%A4%A4%ED%A5%AF%A5%ED%A1%BC%A5%D0%A1%BCZ+BEAMS&tab_ex=commerce&ei=euc-jp

• March 2014
    65 Reputation
    BEAMS reissued those shirts for a limited time recently, but alas you needed a Japanese credit card to buy.

Yahoo auctions has a "click here if you are overseas" feature. I haven't used it yet, but it should be pretty straightforward. It's probably only worth it if you buy other stuff from Japan and use a shipping service to consolidate your packages.

• NyokouNyokou

April 2014
    15 Reputation
    You could always make fan designs that don't have official logos or anything too but are obviously dedicated fan art for the group or members of Momoclo... those are completely legal at least here

• MrGoatMrGoat

April 2014
    99 Reputation
    Yeah, we have a few budding artists and T-Shirt makers but i'm not one of them! And the logistics of getting a lovely forum member to make and ship shirts doesn't work so well. :p

• May 2014
    904 Reputation
    A few drawings I did.

6th anniversary :D (bit late but I was emotional)

And something seen in the video project