Arts, Graphics and Designs
  • May 2014
    66 Reputation
    Again, a big thank you for this last one!

You already know how much I love your drawings.
    When I was watching the videos I received with my sister before editing them, she said: "Hoaaaw! Her drawings are so beautiful!"

• May 2014
    925 Reputation
    You're welcome! ^/////////^
    I'm still practicing but I love drawing! Especially when I have a muse to focus on! *^* And tell your sister I said thanks :D Comments are very helpful :)

• MrGoatMrGoat

May 2014
    99 Reputation
    They are really, really great. You just get better all the time. :) The 6th anniversary ones are especially awesome. In the first one did you draw Momoka in that awesome green dress she recently posted on her blog? Or is it just a coincidence.

Also, it was nice to put a face to a name! Great video entry. :)

• May 2014
    925 Reputation
    The dresses came from the latest issue of Quick Japan do it looks more updated with Shiorin's short hair. I love the dresses too much to not ignore them.

And thanks! I cried nonstop for almost 2 hours ever since the video came up during the streaming. I even cried during school because I just had to tell my friends who know about my love for MomoClo but every time I tell them, I end up crying since I was too happy (even to the extent of wearing a purple bow and my pixel)

• May 2014
    925 Reputation
    I drew this once Monday came but I was still crying. Honto ni arigatou, MomoClo! You made this girl cry in tears of happiness for 3 and a half days! ;w;

• MrGoatMrGoat

May 2014
    99 Reputation
    ^ Amazing. You've really gone over that creative plateau from good to consistently excellent. :)

• May 2014
    925 Reputation
    Arigatou! I'm going to get a new sketchbook soon to work on Tama-chan's present as well as Aarin's and Reni-chan's (the drawing in the video was supposed o be it but I couldn't risk losing the chance of showing it :D ) But I'll keep working harder! *^*

• May 2014
    925 Reputation
    New project to work on as I still brainstorm birthday ideas for the June Birthday girls but I already sketched something for Shiorin and Aarin that needs tweaking. as of now, going to work on more Mahou Shoujo stuff for practice :D
    (sorry about the shoes... legs, feet, shoes, and hands are my worst enemies...)

• June 2014
    925 Reputation
    I compiled a video for my series! *claps* hopefully it'll spread enough for the girls to see
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B88pGL392CsUM0piYlQyMXl0VFk/view?usp=sharing

• June 2014
    925 Reputation
    I am legit spamming this thread since I draw too much... (too TOO much O0O )
    oh, well. new group photo animated from an original

Original:
    Spoiler:

• August 2014
    925 Reputation
    wow this thread has been quiet... Oh well. New drawing (for my fanfic but I think it would be nice to share it here as well)> This includes the evil versions of the girls. So cool! OqO
    http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2014/237/2/8/kuroi_clover_z__by_pgsmaddict96-d7woz7y.jpg

• September 2014
    925 Reputation
    So... quiet... OMG... O_O

Well... I managed to create a new drawing (a bit sloppy so sorry. busy busy busy with college classes. Architecture makes it worse...). And messed around on photoshop XD

Spoiler:

• October 2014
    925 Reputation
    Ne, how come there haven't been any updates on fanarts or projects? -3-

Anyways, updated by T-shirt design on Illustrator. Some minor faults but I'm really happy with the results. I even added a rough version of my logo onto there *w*

• December 2014
    925 Reputation
    2 months since the last update (blame school. My major never really allowed me time to pay attention until break started). But now More Mahou Shoujo stuff and a Christmas drawing!

Spoiler:
    I actually haven't colored their hair like that in a while (I think Moon Pride was the last time I did it....) but I'm happy with how it came out. Happy Merry belated Christmas!

This one was actually really cute to me and I basically spent about 3 days on the pencil-marker-colored pencil copy.... and about a week or two on the digital... But I really like Kanako's "Don't Let Go of This Hand" phrase and it really fitted into the drawing.

and finally my most recent piece that's another Mahou Shoujo piece (I should really stop drawing these designs. I think people are getting pretty annoyed by the amount within the past year....). but we get to see them using some form of their powers. Kanako with her fire, Shiorin with her use of creating multiple weapons, Aarin using wind (it's bad but I might come up with a better one in a single shot... there I go again), Momoka using the large vines as weapons, and Reni summoning a dark cloud with lightning coming out of it. Pretty cool... still need to improve on stuff, though XP

• eyelesseyeless

December 2014
    2265 Reputation
    ^
    blame it on otome sensou, but I always imagine Ahrin's weapon is that big ass magical bazooka :)

• December 2014
    925 Reputation
    haha. true. and their collab with Sailor Moon as well as Z Densetsu. But I mostly blame my interest in mahou shoujo animes. Especially those that look innocent but are pretty dark in terms of plot and development.

Aarin actually has a wand but she can turn it into a sword or a different weapon if she wants to. Otherwise, have Shiorin summon it (because whenever she eats, she can summon any type of weapon). But sometimes I tend to imagine how each of them would fight because I do have them fight in their Otome Sensou and Z Densetsu outfits. Aarin is a wildcard for me because her powers are more unpredictable in my case XD

• April 2015
    925 Reputation
    Dragon Ball vs Magical girls! *^*
    ......I need this in my life now that they have used colored wigs..... XD

and a digital version

Spoiler:

• Lak

December 2015
    122 Reputation
    Heres a couple of MCZ drawings I've done:
    imageimageimage
    Merry Christmas!!!

• August 2016
    925 Reputation
    July 2015: I have decided on creating an animation project for my fanfiction series where the girls are Magical Girls and start working on storyboard
    September 2015 - May 2016: Break from project due to school. Finished majority of still frames and set up on Adobe Flash with song
    May - end of June 2016: finish remaining still shots and study key framing to work on animation.
    June-July 2016: 5-6 week long break to work at school w/ no time to study
    August: Continues on key framing. Gets distracted with other fanarts and lose motivation on necessary 180 frames. Quickly converts them to still frames on last week
    August 29th 2016: Finalized organization and uploads despite a few faults. HERE IT IS!

Spoiler:
    storyboard video

Also some other works I've been working on during summer break
    Spoiler:
    The Golden History redraw

Magical Girls "promo poster"

More Magical Girls. Just dresses in a side story.

Baby Reni and adult Reni

Kokoro no Senritsu

Reni working at an ice cream parlor

Oni~~