Random Talk
  • February 2013
    10 Reputation
    Hi everyone! I have a blog now that will be focused on idols. I am going to be making a Momoclo post soon, and surely more after that. I have 3 idol posts I want to make soon, a Momoclo one being one of them, so keep a look out ;D

Anyways, it'd mean a lot to me if you checked it out!

www.machis-world.blogspot.com

Also, if you like Momoclo's blog photos, go to the "Best of Idol Blog Photos" page ;D <3

• February 2013
    65 Reputation
    Slowly catching with everything I've missed since November. Watched their appearance on Arashi's show, loved it. Don't know if it was unintentional or if the post production team was being clever, but when they were making monja the background music was Yakushimaru Etsuko (composer of "Otome sensou"). She's a favorite of mine, would be nice to see more collaborations. If you've never heard Soutaisei riron, you should check them out if you like indie pop.
    Spoiler:
    monja music

Soutaisei riron

• February 2013
    5201 Reputation
    HOT WAVE BABYMETAL

• February 2013
    38 Reputation
    I wonder who came up with Babymetal's play on the words "desu" and "death"? Did it start with English-speaking fans who thought they were hearing the word "death" when the girls introduced themselves? That's what I thought at first. /rofl It's easy to get confused when Moa sticks her tongue out while speaking. /love

• eyelesseyeless

February 2013
    2256 Reputation
    Not sure, but this song sounds like Hyadain composed it

I like it

• February 2013
    79 Reputation
    momomofu said:

HOT WAVE BABYMETAL

i love baby metal lol i got into them when head banger came out. Theyre so cute /nyahaha

• February 2013
    79 Reputation
    eyeless said:

Not sure, but this song sounds like Hyadain composed it

I like it

theyre from the same company as supergirls right? i remember reading an article on how they said they werent going to lose to momoclo lol. i like this song though

• eyelesseyeless

February 2013
    2256 Reputation
    ^
    Yes, they're under IdolStreet just like SuperGirls. They challenged Momoclo in battle of bands event, but both Momoclo and Ebichu can't make it so Syachihoko will be up against them.

it's Stardust vs IdolStreet /nyahaha

• February 2013
    11 Reputation

I wonder who came up with Babymetal's play on the words "desu" and "death"?

It's a pretty common "joke" to say, especially among rockers and metalheads. So it's been around for a long time. :)

• February 2013
    79 Reputation
    eyeless said:

^
    Yes, they're under IdolStreet just like SuperGirls. They challenged Momoclo in battle of bands event, but both Momoclo and Ebichu can't make it so Syachihoko will be up against them.

it's Stardust vs IdolStreet /nyahaha

ahhh that wouldve been awesome /throw_stone
    i love seeing momoclo interact with other idol groups especially with other idols i enjoy. To bad h!p doesn't allow there idols to do these types of events, i would love to see momosu and momoclo interact /yup

• February 2013
    10 Reputation
    Hi everyone! I don't know if anyone has any interest at all in poetry but I've begun using a writing website called Wattpad again after three years and if anyone wants to check it out that'd be cool ^_^

http://www.wattpad.com/user/Daydreamer0Fly

Also if any of you have an account on there or a similar site let me know ^_^

• March 2013
    38 Reputation
    Sakura Gakuin held their graduation event at Lalaport Toyosu this past weekend. I've seen a video of Momoiro Clover performing here, probably from 2010. The Cherry Blossoms are following in the footsteps of the Pink Clovers. But I don't believe Sakura Gakuin are as ambitious as Momoclo. They seem to be pretty casual about promoting the group.

• eyelesseyeless

March 2013
    2256 Reputation
    Having their member graduated every year might be the problem, but that's Sakura Gakuin. Good thing Shiritsu Ebisu Chuugaku don't do the same thing as Sakugaku as a junior high group.

• March 2013
    38 Reputation

Four-member dance rock “air” band DISH//, considered little brother to Momoiro Clover Z, will be making their major debut in June from Sony Music Records.

To-i also showed a sense of rivalry toward Momoclo, “They are our senior, but it doesn’t mean we will stay below them forever. Someday, I would like to surpass them.”

http://www.tokyohive.com/2013/03/dish-to-make-their-major-debut-sing-naruto-ending-theme-song/

Never heard of them.

• March 2013
    79 Reputation

Four-member dance rock “air” band DISH//, considered little brother to Momoiro Clover Z, will be making their major debut in June from Sony Music Records.

To-i also showed a sense of rivalry toward Momoclo, “They are our senior, but it doesn’t mean we will stay below them forever. Someday, I would like to surpass them.”

http://www.tokyohive.com/2013/03/dish-to-make-their-major-debut-sing-naruto-ending-theme-song/

Never heard of them.

yeah they're under stardust too, 3B boys/ebidan(i guess this is the boy equivalent to 3B girls) They're are 3 other indie boy idol groups under stardust but i guess with the success of their female idols(especially momoclo) i guess they think its time to debut male counterparts. I can understand the rivalry tho because dish// is going to be the flagship group for 3B boys so its only natural that they would want to catch up/surpass momoclo one day since they're the flagship group for 3B girls.

ehhh i think i did more rambling than anything else lol

• March 2013
    10 Reputation
    Hi everyone

i need help!!

please read this post because i want so badly to find Momokuro's acapellas

PLEASE READ IT AND HELP ME

Thanks

Sayo~:D
    viewtopic.php?f=15&t=147&p=4172#p4172

• March 2013
    38 Reputation
    Sakura Gakuin Science Club "LOGICA?" pose with a Momoclo poster, November 2012. Rinon Isono said, "I like Momoclo for a long time. When I take the photos, I was X100 very happy."

• March 2013
    38 Reputation
    Momoclo and Sakura Gakuin (including Babymetal) are the only idol groups I have any interest in. Sakugaku release their 3rd album "My Generation" on 3-13-2013. (Not superstitious about the number 13, are they?) If you can pull yourself away from the current Momoclo frenzy, give these sweet girls a listen.

Here is Yui giving a good Angus Young imitation:
    I bet the guitar weighs more than she does.

• eyelesseyeless

March 2013
    2256 Reputation

Sakura Gakuin held their graduation event at Lalaport Toyosu this past weekend. I've seen a video of Momoiro Clover performing here, probably from 2010. The Cherry Blossoms are following in the footsteps of the Pink Clovers. But I don't believe Sakura Gakuin are as ambitious as Momoclo. They seem to be pretty casual about promoting the group.

I found the video they performed at Lalaport Toyosu, but not the graduation event /nyahaha

• March 2013
    38 Reputation

I found the video they performed at Lalaport Toyosu

Pretty nice choreography, what I can see of it through all the swirling fog or smoke or whatever that is. :roll: