Random Talk
  • March 2013
    10 Reputation
    DOES ANY ONE HAVE THE CITIZEN POLICE 69 WITH AKARI HAYAMI, STARTING TO COLLECT ALL MOMOIRO CLOVER MOVIES,FOUND THREE SO FAR BUT CANT FIND CITIZEN POLICE 69

• March 2013
    14 Reputation
    doing a quick google search it seems like there is indeed a rdvdip floating around there, found links. but it was on a chinese bbs and i couldn't DL. :( no luck from adc too (which is pretty much THE best source for asian movies) haha this is tough... but ill keep looking, it interests me too

• March 2013
    10 Reputation
    hello, someone can please tell me the name of this song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-alvJB9wRwU

thanks

• March 2013
    5201 Reputation
    deferomo said:

hello, someone can please tell me the name of this song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-alvJB9wRwU

thanks

That song is 黒い週末(Kuroi shumatsu)

• asan

March 2013
    462 Reputation
    In Europe and the US, radio, print magazines, physical music and rental stores are all as good as dead. Not so in Japan, and they happen to have an idol industry. Coincidence? Anybody have data on Korea?

• asan

March 2013
    462 Reputation
    Somebody remember where this music is from? It's terribly famous but my head won't work.

http://d.pr/a/LbkO

• eyelesseyeless

March 2013
    2256 Reputation
    ^
    I dont know the name of song, but I remember it's Jounetsu Tairiku opening.

And for physical music sales, S Korea is far from Japan, I think it has nothing to do with idols.

• asan

March 2013
    462 Reputation
    Thanks! It's called Jounetsu tairiku as well, by Tarou Hakase.

• March 2013
    10 Reputation
    Sorry! Wanna talk about peas!

• Maka

March 2013
    30 Reputation
    Can someone point me to kwkm twitter or any official momoclo twitter?

• eyelesseyeless

March 2013
    2256 Reputation
    ^
    Posted here
    viewtopic.php?f=8&t=9&start=970#p4113

I need to organize the forum for better general info about the group

• March 2013
    5201 Reputation
    AKB48 will hold a general election in Nissan stadium on June 8.
    The member who graduated will participate in this general election.
    http://www.daily.co.jp/newsflash/gossip/2013/03/27/0005847806.shtml

• March 2013
    10 Reputation
    ^
    Let's see who will be at the first position of senbatsu :3
    I wonder if the first senbatsu isn't Yuko again

• March 2013
    14 Reputation
    Forum newbie here, i just want to ask if there is a general question and answer thread in this forum? I cant seem to find one. Thanks

• erimeaerimea

March 2013
    74 Reputation
    just post your questions in the momoiro clover z - general discussion thread ^_^ welcome to the site! im from the phil as well :D

• March 2013
    14 Reputation
    @ erimea, thanks for the advice. Btw, i could not reply to your PM or send you an email here but i want to let you know that i have used up my five votes for the day to vote for momoclo at the site you PM'ed me. And I will try to visit it as much as i can until the deadline at April 13.

• erimeaerimea

March 2013
    74 Reputation
    ?? do you have any prob pm-ing? maybe i can help

we appreciate the effort xD honestly, momoclo winning it is close to impossible ... but me and another member here (mononofu_hazelle) is vote spamming that poll haha (im already using 14 accts to vote hoho) we are not gonna give up without a fight! /cool

• erimeaerimea

April 2013
    74 Reputation
    i was wondering ..... is it possible to make a small chatroom (like those chatango thingy) here? i noticed that since this group is getting bigger and bigger, a lot of members log in at the same time.

(i think) it would be great if there'll be a chatroom so that we can know all each other better (thats what i feel /nyahaha)

just a small suggestion /whisper

• April 2013
    38 Reputation
    Rumours are flying that Babymetal will be covering Metallica songs on their upcoming Death Match performances. As epic as this sounds to me, I find myself hoping there will be plenty of security between the audience and the girls. We don't want our Dark Heroines mauled by a mob of overzealous headbangers.

• February 2014
    5201 Reputation
    MiniCheer☆Bears will be disbanded on March 9.