462 Reputation
    Maybe that says more about your dirty minds than about the videos :P

BTW who directed them?

• MrGoatMrGoat

March 2014
    99 Reputation
    Paco said:

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu... ;-)

This has been in my head all day. ¬_¬ So catchy! Helped me have a great day, listened to it at 7:30 and was jumping by the time i got to work!

Maybe Kimi to Sekai fails because they were too young to understand how to execute it properly.

I think they excecuted it very well and maybe that's the problem.

• InvaderInvader

March 2014
    1737 Reputation
    A Kpop recommendation for those who are not familiar. Orange Caramel new song "Catallena". I like them because they seem to be one of the few Kpop groups with a sense of humour.

• March 2014
    65 Reputation
    asan said:

Maybe that says more about your dirty minds than about the videos :P

BTW who directed them?

asan, my mind is pure as any idol.

The Quick Japan Momokuro special ("The Legend") had member comments on all their videos, but nothing about the directors. I don't know if the comments are new for that issue or just a collection of things they had said before, but mostly they seemed to think it was fun to wear make-up. Shiorin's comment was only that the ice cream was delicious, lol.

MrGoat said:

I think they excecuted it very well and maybe that's the problem.

You misunderstand. I think they were too young to pull off the joke. I think they were just doing what they were told and the make-up, wardrobe, and especially the slo-mo did the damage. By contrast, I find A-rin's striptease to be in safe territory because to me it's more in the spirit of Marilyn Monroe than anything else, and A-rin is clearly in on the joke.

Edit: Her striptease during Datte A-rin nanda moon

• eyelesseyeless

March 2014
    2256 Reputation
    Not much news about Momoclo lately (probably until the release of their new single), so .. here Nogizaka46 member Saito Yuri sang Kaitou Shoujo :D

• eyelesseyeless

March 2014
    2256 Reputation
    L'arc en ciel Kokuritsu stage setup was spectacular

It can fit 160k audiences in 2 days

• InvaderInvader

March 2014
    1737 Reputation
    ^ Balloon factories sure are making money thanks to Kokuritsu concerts =))

I'm curious about what AKB48 would do. Their concerts always seem pretty simple to me. Maybe this time they up their game.

• March 2014
    65 Reputation
    ^
    ^
    That's an interesting set-up. My first reaction was that it really sucks for anyone sitting behind the stage, but then again, with an end stage set-up in a stadium that big, if you are at the back you aren't going to see anything anyway. And you certainly don't go to stadium concerts expecting good sight lines or great sound.

• asan

March 2014
    462 Reputation
    According to some, next week is http://www.worldbackupday.com

Last week Momoka of Momoclo and Mizuki of Ebichu both had their phones crap out, destroying all photos. Furuya-manager famously once lost concert recordings. And that's their livelihood.

Not two months ago this forum lost thousands of posts.

So please, everybody, back up your stuff.

• MrGoatMrGoat

March 2014
    99 Reputation
    NOOOOOOO MOMOKA'S PHOTOOOOSS! :(

But seriously, good idea.

• March 2014
    5201 Reputation
    New TV show
    私立輝女学園~KAGAJO.COM~
    (Shiritsu Kagayaki Jogakuen)
    http://official.stardust.co.jp/kagajogakuen/
    J:COM Channel Kanagawa
    Air date:April 6(Every Sunday)
    Spoiler:
    櫻愛里紗(Sakura Arisa)
    鮫島彩華(Samejima Ayaka)
    芽奈(Meina)
    石黒詩苑(Ishiguro Shion)
    坂井仁香(Sakai Hitoka)
    高橋咲樹(Takahashi Saki)

• eyelesseyeless

March 2014
    2256 Reputation
    ^
    Any connection with the disbanded Kagajo4s? Probably not but why the same name?

• March 2014
    5201 Reputation
    ^
    Probably, there is a possibility that KAGAJO☆4S has a relation to this.
    KAGAJO☆4S was appearing on the TV show(輝き女子応援団 / Kagayaki Joshi Ouendan) before.
    「輝き女子応援団 ~KAGAJO☆4S~」ドラマ部分 第1話

• Paco

March 2014
    331 Reputation

Man, this song reminds me of something I loved a long time ago - and I don't know what it is. Something very familiar, this guitar and singing the "a-ha" ...

• MrGoatMrGoat

March 2014
    99 Reputation
    ^ Hahaha, you are almost definitely on about this song. It jumped out at me straight away. Definitely one of those songs you hear years later and go "oh man why do i have such a nostalgic feeling? What is that?!" It gives me a nostalgic feeling cos it was on the opening video of FIFA 98 which i played when i was 6. :p If it's not this song then... i don't have a clue what it could be. :p

Woo Hoo by Blur

• eyelesseyeless

March 2014
    2256 Reputation
    I think it's "Song 2", but yeah it's the same one :)

It shows how old we are in this forum :D

I really like Bellheart, they're just .. different

• Paco

March 2014
    331 Reputation
    Yes, thank you! Blur!
    Last night it came to me: Maybe something "Brit-pop". But I was too tired to search.

I love BellHeart. ;-)

• MrGoatMrGoat

March 2014
    99 Reputation
    Yeah song 2 sounds correct, i didn't think it was called Woo Hoo. I was 5 when it came out so not THAT old, but being English i had more exposure than some people i guess. :p

Since this is random talk, a random thought. I'm going out tonight and i always think, man if they played a momoclo song right now i would dance my socks off. Would be the best night ever. But nobody ever does. :p Strange......

• March 2014
    5201 Reputation
    Stardust Section 2
    Le Lien
    http://www.lelien.jp/

Le Lien紹介動画

• asan

March 2014
    462 Reputation
    You usually have some penchant for dancing (everybody sings) before being put in an idol group. These girls never touched their instruments before, so it's too much like pet tricks for me.