5201 Reputation
    Happy New Year everyone.

• January 2013
    14 Reputation
    Happy New Year to all you guys \o/

• asan

January 2013
    462 Reputation
    I'll sign off for tonight. Happy New Year everyone.

• January 2013
    38 Reputation
    This is the fun of an international forum. Here in New York it won't be 2013 for another hour. :-D

• yveliiyvelii

January 2013
    10 Reputation
    Happy new year everyone !
    I'm not a hardcore Mononofu and I don't know a lot of things about them, but I'll do my best to share things with you in future. o/

• Nube

January 2013
    0 Reputation
    Happy new year !

• January 2013
    66 Reputation
    Hi everyone!!

I finally came back home.
    I wish you all a Happy New Year 2013 full of our beloved Momoclo ♥

• January 2013
    10 Reputation
    Hey everyone, I wasn't sure where to post this >< I want to do a group fandub of Z Densetsu ~Owarinaki Kakumei~. I've never done a fandub before but this song just seems so fun! xD Are there any girls who'd be interested? We will need someone for Kanako and Reni, and possibly Aarin or Shiori, but I think those to may have been found.

The more you can sound/sing like them, the better :D

• Maka

January 2013
    30 Reputation
    Guys, I have been wondering if they know about this website...
    What do you guys think about this?

• asan

January 2013
    462 Reputation
    Because of the domain?

• Maka

January 2013
    30 Reputation
    I dunno, I mean do they know they got international fans forum?
    Just curious.

• erimeaerimea

January 2013
    74 Reputation
    That is a good question (it made me think as well) i went to google and typed in "momoiro clove z fan sites" and this is the first website on the list, not to mention that this is the only forum website (the rest are just threads) then i tried typing the same thing but in nihongo then angel eyes popped up. So i think its safe to say that this website is the only international forum for momoclo. Unfortunately we still few so a recognition from them (their staff) is far from reality :(

This is just my opinion please dont flame me xD

Look on the bright side! If they go international! This the best place that peeps can go! (which is already for me)

Ganbarouuu minna san!!

• eyelesseyeless

January 2013
    2256 Reputation
    I don't think they know about this forum, but it would be really cool if they do

• Maka

January 2013
    30 Reputation
    ^any idea for that? maybe people that frequently go to their concert can give the link to them?

Maybe when they are live streaming?

• yveliiyvelii

January 2013
    10 Reputation
    For me it's kinda obvious, Momomofu is kwkm. /whisper

• eyelesseyeless

January 2013
    2256 Reputation
    /rofl /rofl /rofl /rofl /rofl

• erimeaerimea

January 2013
    74 Reputation
    LoL! Thats a funny theory! xD ........ But what if you're correct O_O all along kwkm has a big heart for us wota gaijin haha!

ive tried introducing momoclo to my friends (those guys are j-pop and k-pop fans) so i thought it'll be easy since they know the idol world more than i do. unfortunately i havent recieved ANY positive feedback :( they just LOL whenever they watch any momoco mv which is so sad. Not giving up tho :) there's gotta be someone out here that'll love em like we do xD

• January 2013
    11 Reputation
    About your friends: I felt the same way initially. My friend tried to show me some videos, but they just seemed too generic. Otome Sensou changed my opinion a little, but it was after watching the opening songs of the 2011 MomoKuri live that I just went "WOW". The entire atmosphere with Overture then the laser show/introduction and *then* Contradiction just blew me away. I've been a rabid fan since then, spending waay too much money. ^o^

So try showing them that concert video and see what they say! :-)

• erimeaerimea

January 2013
    74 Reputation
    Momokuri 2011 was just fantastic and i couldnt agree more on overture+contra :) one thing great about momoclo is they are good on recording and unbeatable on concerts.

Just this new year (while i have friends and family over at my place) i played momokuri 2011 on the screen just for the heck of it then after a couple of minutes my uncle approached me "play something different! .... You're the only one enjoying it!!" gahhh!! Fail!! OTZ