General Discussion
  • ebizoriebizori

September 2016
    2293 Reputation
    Тhey will perform on Kishidan Banpaku 17 Sep. Without Hinata?

• September 2016
    5201 Reputation
    小城徹也 ‏@kojotetuya

• September 2016
    5201 Reputation
    September 10
    Ebichu [Event] Banpaku e GO! with MBS 2016
    Setlist
    1, Kindan no Karma
    2, Haitateki
    3, Karikeiyaku no Cinderella
    4, Massugu

• ebizoriebizori

September 2016
    2293 Reputation
    nice girls

• September 2016
    469 Reputation
    They look like really sweet bridesmaids!

• InvaderInvader

September 2016
    1737 Reputation

They look like really sweet bridesmaids!

The bride would kill them if they wore white like that :))

Mirei's hair is getting longer again (or is it optical illusion?), I hope she keeps it medium short like before because it really suits her.

• September 2016
    5201 Reputation
    Nagoya Station

• September 2016
    3398 Reputation
    Invader said:

Mirei's hair is getting longer again (or is it optical illusion?), I hope she keeps it medium short like before because it really suits her.

Yeah I'm kinda "worried" about that too. Lol
    That shoulder length is absolutely perfect for her (I liked it on Hinata as well)

• September 2016
    5201 Reputation
    The article about EbiChu member's dating scandal and underage drinking seems to be published in the weekly "Shukan Bunshun".
    This seems to be an article about Mirei.

• SSFVSSFV

September 2016
    221 Reputation
    Dating? She's just going to McDonalds!
    And I would be more surprise if McDonalds sell alcohol.

And it seems that Hinata and Rittan are keeping that hairstyle and it's great.

• ebizoriebizori

September 2016
    2293 Reputation
    Hahahaha)

Mirei, hold on

• September 2016
    3398 Reputation
    Shukan Bunshun's had a lot of hits as well as misses
    But the scumbags were also responsible for Minami Minegishi's punk haircut a while back if I'm not mistaken
    So I wouldn't laugh the whole thing off yet

• ebizoriebizori

September 2016
    2293 Reputation
    yes, Minami Minegishi's incident is from Shukan Bunshun
    but I'm sure it will be ok

• September 2016
    469 Reputation
    I hope that Stardust's official and unoffical response is "Big F-wording Deal! We don't care -- her personal life is her business, and there's nothing wrong with it."

• September 2016
    5201 Reputation
    Shukan Bunshun published article about Becky and Kawatani(Gesu no Kiwami) before.
    Thereby, Syachihoko was not able to sing "Shampoo Hat" for a while.

• September 2016
    3398 Reputation

I hope that Stardust's official and unoffical response is "Big F-wording Deal! We don't care -- her personal life is her business, and there's nothing wrong with it."

Dating's one thing. Underage drinking another

• SSFVSSFV

September 2016
    221 Reputation
    I think playing the ignore game would be best.
    If there's nothing to hide, then there's nothing to comment or defend against.
    Seriously I think ruining other people's live to make money is the worst kind of profession there is.

Btw this got me wondering. Did Hinata and Po-chan fully performed in MBS?
    I thought they announced both of them would be recuperating?

• ebizoriebizori

September 2016
    2293 Reputation
    dating dating of course

• September 2016
    449 Reputation
    For some context, this initial information comes from a livestream from Shunkan Bunshun. They typically leak bits of their upcoming stories before they publish, especially if it's something potentially scandalous. That's where the above image came from. Per what I've collected from 2ch, it seems that Mirei and a girl known as "S-ko from R no Housoku (16 years old)" [I'm assuming, based on the details and the picture, that it's actress Hamada Saika, but don't quote me on that]. This was a red flag to a lot of people initially, as R no Housoku members, particularly the Johnny's and AKB members, were recently revealed to be participating in hookup parties together, among various other scandalous behavior. A lot of people thought that the member in question would be Ayaka, since she is a regular on R no Housoku, when the livestream announced that they had photographed someone from Ebichu before providing the picture. They released a few details saying that there was alcohol involved and a "rapper" of some sort who had brought the girls back to stay overnight at his house.

What's important to note that Stardust hasn't issued much of a statement regarding of dating bans, and many fans believe that most Stardust groups don't actually enforce such a rule. While many fans might not care to hear about their favorite idol staying over at some man's house, the potential alcohol involved is a much bigger issue, since it is illegal and breaking the law has ruined many an idol career in the past. Considering management and Mirei made a statement before when Mirei's private photos were leaked, it will be interesting to see how they respond to this. If there's no hard evidence or even suggestive evidence of the details described, it will likely blow over, but if the other photos (there are always more) are more damning, there may be more serious consequences for her.

• September 2016
    5201 Reputation
    Mirei, girl(16yo) and Yamagata Takumi(山形匠) bought alcohol and stayed at Yamagata's apartment.
    Rumour has it that the girl's name is "Suganuma Monika(Hakoiri Musume)".
    Spoiler: