• Lak

March 2013
    122 Reputation
    Just wondering...was it ever explained why Momoka is so scared of turtles, fish and other animals? Is it some sort of running joke or something? She's my favorite member but it does annoy me when she pretends to be scared of everything.

• March 2013
    904 Reputation
    ^ I don't think she's pretending but I'm not completely sure. If you watch the making of Roudou Sanka, you can actually tell she's literally afraid of the turtles she had to feed. Not to mention she's really sensitive even around the others and can get scared easily (it was pointed out in the Mitsubishi commercials). I guess because of her sensitivity, it became a running bit when appropriate like many of the gags the girls do. Too bad she gets made fun of sometimes for that. :/

• March 2013
    11 Reputation

^ I don't think she's pretending but I'm not completely sure. If you watch the making of Roudou Sanka, you can actually tell she's literally afraid of the turtles she had to feed. Not to mention she's really sensitive even around the others and can get scared easily (it was pointed out in the Mitsubishi commercials). I guess because of her sensitivity, it became a running bit when appropriate like many of the gags the girls do. Too bad she gets made fun of sometimes for that. :/

In Roudo Sanka PV I always thought Momoka was feeding them secretly. I thought this was an stereo type of japanese business people /nyahaha

• March 2013
    904 Reputation
    ^ I thought the same as well considering she fed them and immediately turned away like nothing happen. But looking closely, it looked like she was screaming which actually happened during the making /rofl

• April 2013
    5201 Reputation
    Momoka's Blog
    Disney gave the Vanellope doll and costume to Momoka.

• April 2013
    79 Reputation
    their blogs must be popular if disney reached out to her lol
    and she really does look like her /please too cute!

• April 2013
    284 Reputation
    ^^
    I love that Momoka is so happy about getting this doll.
    I love that Disney sent it to her.
    I love EVEN MORE that Disney sent her a green hoodie!

That gift from Disney made a LOT of people happy, I bet. (I'm not the only one, right?)

And... fwiw, Disney is a big enough company that you had better bet they have Mononofu working there.
    /yup

• erimeaerimea

April 2013
    74 Reputation
    now if only disney sent her a big vanellope toy box for her to get into /nyahaha no one would notice the differece xD

just kidding guys :3

• NiiruNiiru

April 2013
    0 Reputation
    Back in the day when Momoka was tiny and teary...

• Maka

April 2013
    30 Reputation
    ^Well that can be a prove that she never fake her tears at all during those live lol.

But so cute and she grows so beautifully too!

• domdom

April 2013
    10 Reputation
    momomofu said:

ナタネットたかぎ「5TH DIMENSION」

Did they refrain her to not talk (and sing) again?
    /throw_stone

• February 2014
    3398 Reputation

To pick up on the discussion above she has admitted in a recent blog post to being scared of birds and chicken (like Rika Ishikawa), a trait she has inherited from her mother.

And there were of course the hilarious Momoclo-chan episodes with Ahrin and Reni delighting themselves in confronting Momoka with it :)

Anyway here's the proud (and immensily handsome) owner of a Momoka happi

Spoiler:

imageimage

• MrGoatMrGoat

February 2014
    99 Reputation
    I've said it before and i'll say it again, so jealous of that happi.  /nosebleed   <- i miss the monkeys. :p

• February 2014
    20 Reputation
    hiya guys
    im new here :)
    wandi, from Batam City , Indonesia :)

my fav member : Ariyasu Momoka
    reason : SHE TOO DAMN CUTE >.< (i couldnt able to resist her cuteness through im used to resist girls's beauty due to my position as student and i want to fully focus at studying ).

• February 2014
    3398 Reputation
    Ah well I have studied seriously at the University, with a degree even.
    So let me tell ya: Instead of resisting girls to study you should study girls instead :)

And yes no way to not be smitten by her cuteness.
    Btw on that subject of her being afraid of stuff....
    Anyone doing a backflip into a bungee jump can't be THAT scared in life :)

• February 2014
    20 Reputation
    Matt : i never tasted bungee jumping before
    but seems fun :D

• February 2014
    3398 Reputation
    Well I would never do it :)
    I'm still desperate finding a video. All I have seen are some gifs of her doing the jump

• February 2014
    65 Reputation

I want to try it! I've done skydiving before and it's actually kind of boring. Bungee jumping might be more thrilling, I suspect. But yes, Momoka may have phobias, but she isn't necessarily a scaredy cat.

• eyelesseyeless

February 2014
    2256 Reputation
    I saw this video before, as far as I can remember she wasn't even hesitate to do the flipping bungee :))

• AzureusAzureus

February 2014
    1470 Reputation

I'm still desperate finding a video. All I have seen are some gifs of her doing the jump

Its low quality though. Hope this help.