• EmceeZEmceeZ

November 2014
    264 Reputation

i've read somewhere that the best singer is....shiorin? (i like momoka's voice better , especially in hai to diamond) :3

..how about variety? (i haven't watching one yet)

Eh Momoka trumps Shiori. Shiori can be a bit too timid (not sure if this is the word but it's hard to describe) with her voice sometimes. Momoka is powerful and consistent!

She's definitely made fun of a lot due to her inability to do a lot of things lol. But it's what makes her adorable! She loves being called "dango" btw..

• November 2014
    12 Reputation
    Just watched momokurochan and i love the way momoka panicked xD

• mavmav

November 2014
    171 Reputation

i've read somewhere that the best singer is....shiorin? (i like momoka's voice better , especially in hai to diamond) :3

..how about variety? (i haven't watching one yet)

Momoka is best singer in terms of technical aspects no doubt, only Kanako is somewhat near her level.

I will say that she sings just a tad too emphatically to the point of overdoing it though.

As for variety, I'll just quote Reni:

Watching Momoka trying to do anything is hilarious

• November 2014
    12 Reputation
    btw , who is closest with momoka? usually i see her photos with reni

• November 2014
    904 Reputation
    I think she's closer to Aarin or Reni. Aarin is basically the most mature of the group so sometimes she mothers Momoka. But Momoka has her fair share because she was the one that helped Aarin the most when she was in a wheelchair. But during promotional videos, you can see the two fool around with one another since they're usually standing together in the lineup -w-

As for Reni, the two create Jimusho ni Osaretai (or Osaretai for short) due to how they're always pushed to the back and have the least amount of support from the company compared to the rest of the girls. But the two get along really well despite their clashing personalities. Reni's more eccentric and Momoka's more shy. But the two know how to deal with each other. Watch MomoClo Dan BOT and you'll see what I mean. But you'll also see Reni messing with Momoka when paired up together
    image image

and then Aarin and Reni messing with Momoka :D

• OM617OM617

November 2014
    176 Reputation

btw , who is closest with momoka?

I would have to say the tawny frogmouth.

• November 2014
    12 Reputation
    'messing up' = kissing each other ? :o

• November 2014
    904 Reputation
    the girls have those kinds of moments when they kiss one another. But Momoka gets a little serious about it when it comes to Reni's and sometimes Shiorin's kisses (because those two are the BIGGEST kissers of the group lol). But she can be really scared of Reni's antics sometimes such as pretending to get mad when Reni called her dango which led to a fight that Shiorin and Kanako tried to break up but Reni then tries to kiss her which makes her run away. Watch the Kokuritsu Live Digest special and you'll see what I mean by that ;)
    MomoClo Dan BOT has a few clips like this one where the two mess around on futons lol

• November 2014
    12 Reputation
    momoka is very cute there :D

• EmceeZEmceeZ

December 2014
    264 Reputation

Amazing performance by this trio, but the best part is when Momoka shouts "I am center in this group!" Hahahaha she's SO excited to finally be center! Favorite Momoka moment right there :))

• December 2014
    77 Reputation
    EmceeZ said:

Amazing performance by this trio, but the best part is when Momoka shouts "I am center in this group!" Hahahaha she's SO excited to finally be center! Favorite Momoka moment right there :))

I thought the same thing when I first saw it. I really like this group. They really compliment each other vocally especially on the harmonies

• EmceeZEmceeZ

December 2014
    264 Reputation
    ^Yes! I want to hear more from them! But they each have responsibilities to their own group haha

• December 2014
    77 Reputation
    ^Yup they have enough responsibilities as it is. Still, maybe they can cut the record later...

• EmceeZEmceeZ

December 2014
    264 Reputation
    Yes please! Haha

• December 2014
    77 Reputation
    EmceeZ said:

Yes please! Haha

I'm sure you've seen this. I need this cover asap lol. I loved the original song but this is a proper duet. The harmonies in the end are incredible.

MCZ.FOLK.20141030.REVOLUTION by eyeless201

• EmceeZEmceeZ

December 2014
    264 Reputation
    ^ I have and I agree! They need to get into the studio and properly record this ASAP. There have been so many great numbers in this series so far, I want to own them aaaall. Momoka shines brightly in this musical format

• December 2014
    77 Reputation
    EmceeZ said:

^ I have and I agree! They need to get into the studio and properly record this ASAP. There have been so many great numbers in this series so far, I want to own them aaaall. Momoka shines brightly in this musical format

LOL me too. She was excellent. Ballads really suit her. I could totally see her doing a rock ballad. I could also see Shiorin doing one too. She's pretty good herself.

• asan

January 2015
    462 Reputation
    On today's calendar page Momoka wrote "let's listen to songs with momo in the lyrics". She usually means from all artists, and probably her blog comments will be full of suggestions. So what's yours?

• mocha21mocha21

January 2015
    380 Reputation
    can't think of anything right now, Pichi Pichi Momo Momo something by Momo is the first thing that crossed my mind, but looks like it doesn't contain "momo" in the lyrics despite the title. :))

• March 2015
    5201 Reputation
    Happy Birthday! Momoka!