• asan

March 2014
    462 Reputation
    Azureus said:

I have to say, I'm impress with all the videos that person manage to fine through out Momoka's life.

I assume a lot is from the first blog her mother started. Since nobody read it they didn't mind posting private stuff. It's closed now.

• MrGoatMrGoat

April 2014
    99 Reputation
    This is my favourite recording of my favourite song EVER. Beautiful in everyway. If your just going to bed like me then listen, smile and relax. :)

[EDIT] momokaaaa!

• MrGoatMrGoat

April 2014
    99 Reputation
    Just watched the fanmade momoka birthday video again. Always brings a tear to my eye. So good. :) Full on momoclo day today to make up for my lack of forum for the last 2 weeks!

• asan

April 2014
    462 Reputation
    MrGoat said:

Just watched the fanmade momoka birthday video again. Always brings a tear to my eye. So good.

Two weeks after that came out, she was on a radio show, and mentioned how she was replaced as an Exile foreground dancer at the last moment before their big tour finale. She said she hadn't talked about it before.

This means the person behind the video didn't know about it when they put that concert in. On a later UST she mentioned to have seen the video, so maybe she told the story because of it. Anyway it reminded me that fan videos that try to tell a story can never be accurate.

• MrGoatMrGoat

May 2014
    99 Reputation
    Momoka was in my dream last night. :) Everything was just happy. :)

Nothing untoward happened before anyone says anything... ¬_¬

• October 2014
    5201 Reputation
    Quick Japan vol 116

Momoka and her mam interview

Momoka was born in Kyoto?
    Mom:Yes, my parents live in Kyoto. I gave birth to her. But she has not lived in Kyoto.
    Kyoto
    Azureus said:

Spoiler:

When she was born, she was a low birth weight?
    Mom:Her weighed about 2,800 grams at birth.
    Because she had beady eyes and was cutely, I decided to apply to a model agency for her.
    At first, I didn't intend to let her work. I intended to take a commemorative photograph and applied.
    Momoka:I don't remember that anymore.
    Mom:She has had many auditions so far, but she did not pass it because she was bashful and cried immediately.
    She appeared on the movie in which Koda Mariko starred. Probably, that is the first job she was involved with.

I checked about that movie on the Wikipedia, but there was not such article. If indeed it's true, I will edit an article.
    Mom:But...
    Momoka:What's the matter?
    Mom:...Her article written on the Wikipedia is not wrong.

What do you mean?
    Mom:I read the article accidentally before she joined the Momoclo.
    Because her career was not written to the article, I edited the article.
    Momoka:What? Mom edited that? That is the shocking facts.
    Mom:I thought that her career should be written exactly. So I edited only once that article.

Why didn't you write the article about the movie?
    Mom:Only her photos were used in the movie.

I will edit the article.
    Mom:I remember that she appeared on "Thin Thin TOWN".
    Momoka:That is not my work.
    When Matsuura Aya san came to my friend's house, I went there.

After that, she was a crybaby?
    Mom:She worked without crying.
    I would not mind it even if she quitted work.
    When lesson charges to pay to the company became higher than her performance fee, she had to quit her work.
    (In the Stardust, lesson charges are free.)

However, she didn’t quit her work.
    Mom:Yes. Her work increased suddenly since she was about 3 years old.

You appeared on many CMs and McDonald's CMs so far.
    Momoka:Yes, I appeared on many McDonald's CMs.
    Mom:She was so impertinent in her childhood.
    Momoka:I suppose so. lol

What kind of person was she?
    Mom:She was an awful girl.
    Momoka:Hey wait!
    Mom:She was selfish and impudent. Because she was quiet in Momoclo, I felt that there was something strange.
    She is idiot as everybody knows. lol
    She was doing very well at school, but she is out of touch with the times.
    Momoka:I also agree with that.
    Mom:It was not altogether her fault but was my fault.
    Although my husband favorite programs are newscasts, My favorite programs are dramas and variety shows.
    Momoka:I am idiot, but it is mom's fault. LOL

Mom:Hey! Keep your knees closed!
    Momoka:I feel empty...

Mom:When she appeared on CM of cat food, she went to Salt Lake City, the United States, for the first time.
    We rode in the business class of an airplane for the first time.
    Momoka:Before I jointed the Momoclo, I took it for granted that I would ride in the business class of an airplane. lol

Although the photograph could not be published, you co‐starred with David Beckham in TV show.
    Probably many fans would not know the fact.

Spoiler:

Mom:I tried to make her quit work two times in the past.
    When she was a fourth grader in an elementary school, my husband had to be transferred to Osaka.
    Momoka:I was appearing on "Pon Ki Kies" and I liked my work.
    Mom:My husband lived in Osaka away from family for work.

Momoka:When I became a junior high student, I was not able to pass an audition.
    I was not suitable for the junior high school student's role.

Momoka:She belonged to EXPG at that time. She liked a song and a dance.
    I joined EXILE tour immediately.
    Mom:She was chosen as one of the 4 special kids dancers.
    And she obtained a right to dance on a main stage.
    Momoka:I stood on the stage of Yoyogi Daiichi Taiikukan for the first time then. The last stage of tour was performed in Yokohama Arena.
    Because Yokohama Arena concert DVD was due to be released, I looked forward to that.
    However, I was not able to dance on a main stage because many kids dancers would appear in the concert.
    I was surprised to hear the news and was my mom's birthday.
    Mom:She didn't celebrate my birthday. She was considerably depressed.
    Momoka:When I became a junior high student, I was not a role of the "kids" dancer.
    I didn't have a chance to dance on a main stage after that .

I translated a part of the article.
    I'm sorry if my English sentences are incorrect.

• October 2014
    3398 Reputation
    Ha! I wish I knew which Tin Tin Town episode that was...

But I won't go through all 83 of them. But if anyone cares to... Lol
    http://matsuurian.com/rsaya/ayaya8d.htm#tintin

• October 2014
    5201 Reputation

Why didn't you write the article about the movie?
    Mom:Only her photos were used in the movie.

• RevanRevan

October 2014
    230 Reputation
    ^
    I think momoka is the other kid the one with twin tail

• mocha21mocha21

October 2014
    380 Reputation
    lol it's kinda funny that her mother herself is the one that wrote her wikipedia entry, if the editing rules are kinda strict as our wikipedia, I can't imagine this happens: "Where is the citation?" "I'm her mother!"

so she left expg because she didn't get the spotlight in the exile yokohama arena concert? or she was already in Stardust on the days she was an EXPG member?

• mavmav

October 2014
    171 Reputation
    ^ If I remember correctly, she left EXPG (and her original agency) in part because it interfered with her studies, also in part because of vocal issues

Maybe this incident also fueled her decision, but I haven't read anything that suggests the two were connected directly

She later joined Stardust after she left EXPG, and was then put into Power Age

• mocha21mocha21

October 2014
    380 Reputation
    woah she has a rough childhood, it's a good thing that she is in Momoclo right now where everyone has fair opportunities.
    I can see how became a child actress and dancer greatly contributed to her sense of professionalism, I remember when they got pranked on a suddenly rotated stage room in a prank variety show. She was the only one that could sing and performed properly after those ruckus, while the others were still confused.

• October 2014
    3398 Reputation
    I don't know if rough is the right word. That sounds like being poor with drunkard parents. Lol.
    Very busy indeed though. A typical showbiz kid and now an entertainment professional for 17 years....
    And it shows. Momoka knows exactly what's expected of her, her role in the group and what buttons to push and emotions to show :)

• November 2014
    12 Reputation
    hello guys :) i'm a newcomer here , i'm new to this fandom and i like momoka so much >.< i really want to know about her , do you can tell me what is her 'speciality' (i mean what is her difference among momoclo member)

thx :)

• eyelesseyeless

November 2014
    2256 Reputation
    ^
    She's definitely the best singer in the group

• November 2014
    262 Reputation
    she's the best at basketball and pronunciation.

• mocha21mocha21

November 2014
    380 Reputation
    ^ I see what you did there. She is also a friend to all living things and excels at cycling ;))

• November 2014
    904 Reputation
    Let's not forget that she's the most outgoing! :))

• November 2014
    12 Reputation
    i've read somewhere that the best singer is....shiorin? (i like momoka's voice better , especially in hai to diamond) :3

..how about variety? (i haven't watching one yet)

• eyelesseyeless

November 2014
    2256 Reputation
    ^
    I have to insist it's Momoka, watch Momoiro Folk Mura, it's obvious.

Variety is not her strong point, but her inability to do various things (especially sports) is hilarious :))