"Thank you! Momoclo" project for their 6th birthday
  • March 2014
    66 Reputation
    I had the idea on last summer, thinking about the incredible success of a video message I posted for Momoka's birthday. After asking the members from the Facebook Momoclo Overseas fan page, with many people ready to take part in the adventure, I decided to launch this project.

"THANK YOU! MOMOCLO" PROJECT
    A PRESENT FOR THEIR 6TH BIRTHDAY

On May 17th, 2014, Momoiro Clover Z will celebrate their 6th birthday. For this occasion, what about giving them an unforgettable present? Mononofu from all over the world, your participation is needed! The idea is simple: making your own video to thank Momoclo for what they accomplished until now. The more fans will show their support, the stronger the final result will be!

To participate, please read the following explanations.

1. SHOOT
    Don’t restrain your originality for this part!

PLACE: Shoot your video in a symbolic place of your country, in your room, in your garden, in the street, on the beach… In front of a touristic place or just a tiny typical shop or somewhere you really like… Wherever you want!

PARTICIPANTS: In front of the camera, you can be alone, by two or more, that doesn’t matter!
    Also, as the video will be publicly posted, you can hide your face if you don’t want everyone to see it.

ONE OBLIGATION: In order to create a unity between all your videos and, at the same time, show our diversity (that’s less fun if everyone speaks English only):
    You have to say “Thank you! Momoclo” in your own language (mother tongue or the one of the country you’re living in).
    Say it normally, singing, whispering, shouting, etc… As you want!

You can limit yourself to thank the girls this way or bring your goodies, fool around, dance, sing, talk, present your drawings, create a play or a small show… That’s up to you!
    However, please don’t use a too high English level because most of the girls aren’t at ease with that language and I don’t have a sufficient Japanese level to translate everything. You can subtitle by yourself, if you want (or send me the translation and I'll subtitle).

Feel free to show your love to your oshi the way you want, but please don’t forget the video concerns all Momoclo members!

Your video has to last maximum 20 seconds: the final video shouldn’t be too short nor too long to watch.
    Because it will be up on the Internet, please don't share any personal information.

2. SEND
    Send your video (download or streaming) link to: mcz6bday@outlook.com
    You have to precise your name or surname, your country and your town.
    I will return you a mail to confirm the reception.

DEADLINE: WEDNESDAY APRIL 30TH, 2014 (at your local time).

3. SHARE
    Please share this project wherever you can! To all your fellow Mononofu friends. On your local fanpages, fansites or forums. On the social networks you are on. You may translate into your language if necessary!
    We need participations from all over the world to make it a big, big success, so don’t hesitate!

If you share the project on sites on which you cannot type a long text (for example Twitter), please post this page link, which is publicly accessible: http://momoiroclover.net/discussion/225/thank-you-momoclo-project-for-their-6th-birthday/p1

If you have any question, please comment or send it to the same address as above.

I will gather all the videos into one, adding the information you will send me in your mail, and will publish it on YouTube on May 17th.
    I’m convinced these small pieces of love will have a big impact that will reach Momoclo and show them Mononofu are wherever they go on this planet.

So… LET’S GO! I'm counting on you!

• eyelesseyeless

March 2014
    2256 Reputation
    This is a great idea, too bad I have to keep my self anonymous for some reason.

If you need any help, just ask :)

• MrGoatMrGoat

March 2014
    99 Reputation
    Great idea Monkeypop! I will definitely be posting. I don't know what kind of response your expecting but at maximum 20 seconds each i think this could be quite a long video... :p Ah and i've just thought of the perfect iconic place in my home town! :D wooooow ok now i'm excited, i hope Momoka sees my bit! Ahhhh she will omg! >.< Ah i need to buy a Happi and wear it! AHHHHHHHHHHHH! Super excited.

P.S. Nice to see you commenting again!

• erimeaerimea

March 2014
    74 Reputation
    we're currently at the planning stage!!! this so exciting! not only momoclo might see us but i get to have fun will fellow mnnf!! let's do our best guys!!!!

• March 2014
    66 Reputation
    eyeless said:

This is a great idea, too bad I have to keep my self anonymous for some reason.

If you need any help, just ask :)

Thank you eyeless! As I said, you can cover your face to make it! ^^

MrGoat said:

Great idea Monkeypop! I will definitely be posting. I don't know what kind of response your expecting but at maximum 20 seconds each i think this could be quite a long video... :p Ah and i've just thought of the perfect iconic place in my home town! :D wooooow ok now i'm excited, i hope Momoka sees my bit! Ahhhh she will omg! >.< Ah i need to buy a Happi and wear it! AHHHHHHHHHHHH! Super excited.

P.S. Nice to see you commenting again!

At first I suggested max. 10sec but I think it's too short to show what you want to. Well, I'll see and I may cut the final video in 2 parts if a lot of fans participate (which I hope!).

Actually I read the forum everyday but even on the Internet I'm quite a shy person haha.

• March 2014
    20 Reputation
    im planned so much part in there
    then i will put entire of my knowledge in presentation styled video to there ^_^

if needed , post to your own blog (if ameblo) for confirm that's really you

• MrGoatMrGoat

March 2014
    99 Reputation
    ^ What? :p

• March 2014
    904 Reputation
    On the FB group, he suggested that some of us create an ameblo blog and post our video there to prove who's in it. But I think I'm better off having my face in there and doing whatever just to let the girls know that they have fans around the world

• MrGoatMrGoat

March 2014
    99 Reputation
    Out of interest, how many people are in the FB group? And how many of its core members are also forum members? Because it'd be funny if there was a whole other legion of momoclo fans who weren't on this forum that i didn't know about. I guess if your a big enough fan you'll be on the forum. I don't want to miss out but since i refuse to get facebook i guess i'll have to accept it. :p

• March 2014
    904 Reputation
    the FB group has 623 members but a few created 2 accounts to separate the fandom from non-mononofu friends (it's an open group so all likes and comments shows up on everyone's news feeds)
    some of us are actually part of this forum such as odynx-san, Erimea, Hazelle-san, and wandi. Even MonkeyPop is part of the FB group. But I think some people from the group also visit this forum anonymously without creating an account just to catch up on some news that might've not been shared.

• erimeaerimea

March 2014
    74 Reputation
    *gasp* mizuki nyan knows my identity!!!! kowaiii~~~!!! Dx

there are more besides what mizuki nyan mentioned .... lets just keep them anonymous >:D

not only that goat-san the best about the fb page is i get to goof around with fellow mnnf :) you should make an acct and join the page!!!

• MrGoatMrGoat

March 2014
    99 Reputation
    Never! I refuse to get facebook. I think it embodies everything wrong with society today. I just typed a big rant about why I hate it but i decided that is negative and unnecessary. :p Just know i'm not a fan.

That said i still love you guys even though you use it. L-)

Why can't we goof around on the forums! What else am i missing?! :( i don't like being left out. Surely this page is everything the fb group is and more. Just tell me it pales in comparison to this mighty forum... please? :)

• erimeaerimea

March 2014
    74 Reputation
    facebook does have good and bad sides but i wont comment on that.. its too broad of a topic.

what i can say is ..... the forum is to know momoclo while the fb page is to know mononofus :)

its true, you can goof around here but it takes hours or even days for someone to reply. time runs so slow here and you just cant post random stuff. take this thread for an example. we're off topic :P and if this keeps up eyeless might delete everything haha! so basically we can goof around but with moderation :P

another example is mizuki nyan. i first met her here in the forums ... thats it ... i just met her =\ we do quote each other's post a few times but we never really knew each other. she was just a takanofu who's a member here. then we joined the fb page and we get to know each other more :) i found out how crazy this girl is xD i knew why she liked her oshi so much, how paranoid she was while waiting for her packages, where she got her ideas for her mahou shoujo story ... a lot :)

maybe if we didnt join the fb page we might still be all formal at each other and just agreeing how great a concert was =\ ...... now we bully each other till someone surrenders >:D

i guess the solution here is a chatbox. a perfect place to post random stuff without spamming an important thread :)

• InvaderInvader

March 2014
    1737 Reputation
    I'm with MrGoat. I don't have facebook because I really dislike the system. But It's great that there's a Momoclo group anyways.

I think you can fool around in forums just as much, I'm a user at One Hallyu and there's a relaxed "post anything you like" atmosphere. And here we have so many categories it would be easy to have silly talk in the general discussion and keep on topic in the specific threads.

Now back on topic to keep it relevant: The project is a great idea but I like anonymity as well.

We should do more projects like this, I like a lot of things they do in the Kpop fandom like planting trees or doing charity work on behalf of the girls.

• MrGoatMrGoat

March 2014
    99 Reputation
    erimea said:

what i can say is ..... the forum is to know momoclo while the fb page is to know mononofus :)

Good point, well made.

erimea said:

i guess the solution here is a chatbox. a perfect place to post random stuff without spamming an important thread :)

I would love to get to know you guys more and while a chatbox would be good i'll try and think of some other ways we can communicate more personally. Any other ideas, maybe even based on fb group activities, would be good aswell. Getting to know each other better would be a big aim of mine as i can see exactly what you mean through your Mizuki example, plus i love getting to know international friends. I want to know all about the people i communicate with! :p I feel like this is a close community but i guess your right in that it's momoclo which unites us and not each other. Although at the same time i understand some people aren't as keen to share things so everyone should know i respect this. :)

But those are subjects for another thread.

TO GET BACK ON TOPIC...

Anybody have any ideas what they're going to do for their video? Those talking about anonymity, how are you going to incorporate that into your message? I for one have no problem showing my face, i really hope Momoka will see me and remark at what a handsome young man i am. ;) :p

In the spirit of showing momoclo the diversity of their international fanbase I have a preliminary plan of where to shoot the video. I have no problem letting you guys know where i'm from but i'll keep you guessing for the minute. ;)
    Theres a famous bridge in my city which spans a gorge i.e. it bridges two cliffs, with great views from the top. I'm thinking of a loooong shot form the bottom about 1km away and then shooting the actual video on the bridge overlooking the city. On a nice sunny day i think this'll make a great shot. :) And it'll showcase where i'm from and how there are mononofu's in all sorts of places the girls may not even know about!

Now i just need to think about my message and delivery style. Easier said than done!

Any thoughts? Anyone thought of their own locations, messages or delivery yet?

• March 2014
    904 Reputation
    erimea said:

another example is mizuki nyan. i first met her here in the forums ... thats it ... i just met her =\ we do quote each other's post a few times but we never really knew each other. she was just a takanofu who's a member here. then we joined the fb page and we get to know each other more :) i found out how crazy this girl is xD i knew why she liked her oshi so much, how paranoid she was while waiting for her packages, where she got her ideas for her mahou shoujo story ... a lot :)

Oi! Just be honest you're as crazy as I am considering we go to war at each other over the summer. That group was a giant battlefield ever since we got to know each other! But the war between Takagi and Tamai isnt over yet! >:D

MrGoat said:

In the spirit of showing momoclo the diversity of their international fanbase I have a preliminary plan of where to shoot the video. I have no problem letting you guys know where i'm from but i'll keep you guessing for the minute. ;)
    Theres a famous bridge in my city which spans a gorge i.e. it bridges two cliffs, with great views from the top. I'm thinking of a loooong shot form the bottom about 1km away and then shooting the actual video on the bridge overlooking the city. On a nice sunny day i think this'll make a great shot. :) And it'll showcase where i'm from and how there are mononofu's in all sorts of places the girls may not even know about!

That would be epic, Goat-san! Imagine the zoom on that! Just start screaming at the camera or have a mic with you! XD

I live in a small town here on the Eastern Coast of the US and ticket fare for the boat to the Statue of Liberty (which is about an hour drive) would be too much. Same goes for the Empire State Building and how crowded it is in Times Square as well as photobombing.

I'll probably go to the safe side and record everything in front of my school of this small town either by myself or with the girls in my dance group since the streets aren't so busy. I'll see if I can get permission to do it on the football field before the renovation starts (yea, renovation during the school year. smart move, school *insert sarcasm*). If i can get my group gathered, we can reenact the girls screaming "arigatou gozaimashita" when they bid farewell to the mononofus during their large concerts. It'll probably be at the end since the beginning skit might be held inside the school or outside with a little message before going on to the screaming. That's just a plan. I just have to ask my friends if they're okay with it and arrange a schedule to see when we're all available and when the school becomes quiet enough for us to do it.
    But if I'm on my own, I'll be otside holding onto my Mahou Shoujo piece (yes, I will show them my freaky imagination of them as Magical Girls). I will deliver a message and probably a teary thank you.
    At first I wanted to do the Ebizori jump but I knew I was going to fall and get hurt. But maybe incorporate it into the video if I can do the group thing :))

• MrGoatMrGoat

March 2014
    99 Reputation
    ^ Great ideas Mizuki! I love the group idea but if it doesn't work out I think a solo message will be very heartfelt and appreciated. :)

Be careful with the Ebizori! Even Kanako won't do it without stretching so you better start working out. :p

• March 2014
    904 Reputation
    I should start stretching more. I think my physical level is between Aarin and Reni (yea, that bad lol) so I'll end up like Reni from the EX event :P

• erimeaerimea

March 2014
    74 Reputation

Oi! Just be honest you're as crazy as I am considering we go to war at each other over the summer. That group was a giant battlefield ever since we got to know each other! But the war between Takagi and Tamai isnt over yet! >:D

my comment is sooo dramatic that i hope you'd shed a tear .... instead you declared war ..... you're the pet alright :3

as for us ... we'll start planning once kokuritsu is done! we want to film in a historical place here in phil :)

• MrGoatMrGoat

March 2014
    99 Reputation
    More ideas... forming... Awesome! :D

I very, very rarely have a bad day but momoclo cheering me up after today makes me want to thank them even more. :)

• March 2014
    91 Reputation
    \o/ this project is awesome! I'm gonna do a post about it on our brazilian fanpage for momoclo *-*

I was thinking about shooting in my own room, with my sailor moon collection =P