"Thank you! Momoclo" project for their 6th birthday
  • May 2014
    925 Reputation
    Hahaha. I really do wish they put it up on their channel soon so we can all relive the 24 hours of awesome-ness and tear-jerking moments. MrGoat-san. You were the first one to show up, right? I liked the Kaitou Shoujo bit with the photos hanging on the wall :D Momoka was happy to have the video start with a momonofu

And arigatou~! I actually started to cry when I heard Kawakami mention our video before he first played it. But hearing the comments from the girls and being acknowledged by Reni (as well as the other girls) was truly the best thing that has happened to me and I always cry when I try to talk about it or type about it.

If you want, a member of the facebook group recorded the scene with her phone but during her part, she and her friend were screaming a lot.

• May 2014
    66 Reputation
    WOAAAAAAAW I didn't saw that vid!!!! THANK YOUUUUU!
    Really ALL of their reactions made my heart beat a thousand times faster. Oh... Their smiles are truly the greatest present.
    BUT the one moment that made me crying (again haha) is the "ALL OVER THE WORLD" one of them (I have a doubt, maybe our English-speaking Shiorin? :p) shouted at the end. That was too wonderful for my little heart.

This is one of the most epic things, if not THE most epic, I've accomplished until now.

• MrGoatMrGoat

May 2014
    99 Reputation
    WOW thanks! :D That was amazing! :D They were watching me, ME! :D Momoka was really happy?! No way! :D AHHHH! oh my god what a great feeling. They actually showed me on the U stream! i can't believe it! And they clapped us all at the end! AHHHH! You'll have to forgive me since i wasn't here on the weekend to experience this. :p I even got a sugoi! :D Wow, this is all just awesome. :) I am super, super happy right now. Gonna watch it again! :D

And yes i was first. Thanks for liking it! :) I really liked yours aswell. ^.^

• May 2014
    925 Reputation
    MonkeyPop said:

BUT the one moment that made me crying (again haha) is the "ALL OVER THE WORLD" one of them (I have a doubt, maybe our English-speaking Shiorin? :p) shouted at the end. That was too wonderful for my little heart.

I think it might've been Aarin or Shiorin since it sounded like Aarin a little bit but also sounded like Shiorin. I thought it was Reni when it was streaming but I was too busy to pay close attention.

MrGoat said:

WOW thanks! :D That was amazing! :D They were watching me, ME! :D Momoka was really happy?! No way! :D AHHHH! oh my god what a great feeling. They actually showed me on the U stream! i can't believe it! And they clapped us all at the end! AHHHH! You'll have to forgive me since i wasn't here on the weekend to experience this. :p I even got a sugoi! :D Wow, this is all just awesome. :) I am super, super happy right now. Gonna watch it again! :D

And yes i was first. Thanks for liking it! :) I really liked yours aswell. ^.^

We were all so adorable and the girls loved us! Reni kept asking "How did they know us? Ne, how did they know us". and I basically died for about 2 hours. I'm actually glad that the two of you were able to live this moment right now even though you missed it when it was live. But I'm sure staff will upload it for everyone like last time so we won't have anything interfering with the girls' reactions (and listen to their final feedback after the video... Reni... TTATT)

A lot of fans in Japan took notice within the 18 hour time period held before the UST and were happy to know that there are fans worldwide. The Japanese mononofus now call us "kaigainofu" (overseas mononofus) and really appreciate the video. I think I might be crying the whole week until the shock subsides... but then they'll upload the video and the feels return TTATT

• MrGoatMrGoat

May 2014
    99 Reputation
    ^ Wow that's cool we have our own nickname. Overseas fans ftw!

We were indeed adorable. ^o^ i can't wait to see their full reactions and and their feedback after. "How did they know us" :p That's so funny. It's really nice that people all over Japan appreciated it aswell.

Thanks so much for the video because it really did allow us to live it, it was such a great feeling. Would be great to get some kind of translation for that short segment.

OH MY GOD THEY SAW USSSSS!!!!! I still can't get over this. They actually saw, us. :D :D :D :D :D :D and talked about us! and loved us! and thought we were awesome! and and and Momoka looked at me! >.< :D

I'm really going to have to spread this excitement out slowly because i can feel myself getting ready to explode whenever i watch/talk/think about it.

• eyelesseyeless

May 2014
    2265 Reputation

Hahaha. I really do wish they put it up on their channel soon so we can all relive the 24 hours of awesome-ness and tear-jerking moments. MrGoat-san. You were the first one to show up, right? I liked the Kaitou Shoujo bit with the photos hanging on the wall :D Momoka was happy to have the video start with a momonofu

And arigatou~! I actually started to cry when I heard Kawakami mention our video before he first played it. But hearing the comments from the girls and being acknowledged by Reni (as well as the other girls) was truly the best thing that has happened to me and I always cry when I try to talk about it or type about it.

If you want, a member of the facebook group recorded the scene with her phone but during her part, she and her friend were screaming a lot.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWdM0q38Hl8

Ah, I didn't watch it on ustream, thank you for sharing this.

And Kaigainofu, sounds great :)

• May 2014
    925 Reputation
    no problem, eyeless-san :D

When I first heard about the news of overseas fans appearing, I was really shocked. I actually thought overseas fans would gain attention since 2012 with their appearance in Malaysia as well as their lives at Japan Expo. But to suddenly gain this kind of attention after more countries pop up, it's truly a rush and a tear-jerking moment. :D