"Thank you! Momoclo" project for their 6th birthday
  • April 2014
    66 Reputation
    So, I received the first videos some days ago. They are from 2 different countries, Argentina and Indonesia.

You have one month left, guys :)

• April 2014
    66 Reputation
    15 DAYS LEFT.

I didn't receive any new videos since the last time. I'm waiting for four or five videos and if you guys still didn't decide whether to take part or not, it's the moment to join!

• MrGoatMrGoat

April 2014
    99 Reputation
    YES! I keep realising that it's getting close and then forgetting! >.< Too damn busy. I will be doing it very soon. ...Just need a decent camera... and time... It'll be in before the deadline at any rate! :p Still super excited. :)

• NyokouNyokou

April 2014
    15 Reputation
    Hmmmm I might do this... maybe lol

• MrGoatMrGoat

April 2014
    99 Reputation
    OMG one week i am such a procrastinator... v_v Gotta do it! >.<

• April 2014
    904 Reputation
    Finally got it done!

• MrGoatMrGoat

April 2014
    99 Reputation
    Can't wait to see it! I WILL get mine done....... *~*

• April 2014
    904 Reputation
    took me a month to finally get in front of a camera (I don't like them. Trying to get over my hatred for cameras) but try to have fun. :D

• April 2014
    20 Reputation
    my video has been sent :D

• MrGoatMrGoat

April 2014
    99 Reputation
    Congrats! I'm sorting out what's gonna happen today, what i'm gonna say, etc and then i have 2 days to film it! Unfortunately it's raining today so i hope Monday or Tuesday are sunny!

• MrGoatMrGoat

April 2014
    99 Reputation
    Damn, raining again today... Still i planned everything out so now i just need to hope for some sun tomorrow and go and film it! :)

• MrGoatMrGoat

April 2014
    99 Reputation
    Deadline day! >.< Spent a long time getting about 4 seconds of footage yesterday. :p Going to work now but it will be in by the end of today!

• April 2014
    66 Reputation
    No problem, I'm very glad you participated!

I think we'll end up with 13 or 14 videos... Well, that's really not bad!

• MrGoatMrGoat

April 2014
    99 Reputation
    PHEW! well with an hour and a half to spare it's finally in! :D

That was tough work though, i didn't give myself much time so i feel like i could have conveyed my love a lot more but i'm sure it'll be appreciated more than i think it will. :p And its definitely hard being on camera. I have absolutely no trouble with public speaking but i hate hearing my own voice so that was horrible to edit. :p AND i was so busy concentrating on not messing up my very stunted, probably incorrect Japanese that i didn't smile enough hahaha. Anyway all's well that ends well so i'm sure it's fine.

Thanks Monkey Pop for organising and everyone else who took part! :) Can't wait to see the finished product.

• May 2014
    66 Reputation
    You're welcome!
    Have you already sent it?

• MrGoatMrGoat

May 2014
    99 Reputation
    Yepp, sent it yesterday and received a confirmation email. Since your asking this question after i got your email there's either an inexplicable time lapse or it didn't go through?

• May 2014
    66 Reputation
    Ahaaa ok, I don't know why I didn't realize it was you. Sorry!

• May 2014
    66 Reputation
    I want to include the links to the most important international fans communities in the video, to the fb page and particularly to this forum, but for this last one the download links make me hesitate. However I really want to spotlight this place if ever Momoclo staff or Momoclo themselves see the video. What do you think about it guys?

• eyelesseyeless

May 2014
    2256 Reputation
    ^
    I'm not really sure, because we also share videos from streaming sites which also considered illegal for Japan.
    Probably you dont have to link this site, idk

• InvaderInvader

May 2014
    1737 Reputation
    Maybe this site will get in more trouble than the facebook group if they decide to check it out. I know of other fandom websites (SCANDAL's for example) that forbids posting links and videos, maybe they've had some troubles...

And we know stardust loves deleting things.