EbiChu Global Ka Keikaku
  • August 2014
    262 Reputation
    Thank you! I can read a little, but I'm not great at picking it up by ear, so this helps a lot.

Also Aiai is scary a lot. :P

Oh, also to answer your question, I think Takiue was calling Rina "Ms. Cheating."

• imint21imint21

August 2014
    375 Reputation
    Thanks for pointing out. The 2 sure are close lately :P

• InvaderInvader

August 2014
    1737 Reputation
    Thank you! It's great t at least have an idea of what they're saying.

AiAi is really scary sometimes, I get the feeling she must be truly terrifying when she's angry. She'll change the cute voice for a satanic one :))

• imint21imint21

August 2014
    375 Reputation
    So guys i'm back with the translation again ^^ . Sorry for the delay because i have works to do : (. Actually episode #19 has nothing much to be translated as they have more activities than talking. And i guess you guys have already understood it more clearly than the #18 was. Thus the translation may be shorter. Sorry for my limited Japanese : D

Spoiler:

02:24: As members had to find the object that written on the paper, Takiue limited the area was only in the building.
    Takiue: Don't go outside ok!? And if you do don't go straight back home kay!?
    Mirei: We don't want to get on the train dressing like this (PE uniforms)!!

05:36 :
    Aiai: Rather than finding 30000 yen in fresh, i think myself is more suitable to find curry rice.
    Rinanan: Curry rice is much cuter!
    Aiai: Yeah, somehow it brings the feeling of idol-ish. "I brought you this dish of curry rice!"
    Rinanan: What else do we have in the menu?? :v (We all know the reason why Rinanan is that enormous)
    *Not really in a rush - Red team* (they were very confident in theirself right :v!?)
    Chuuei: We're doing competition you know!!!

When they had to pay for the curry rice, the girls actually didn't bring any money so they borrowed the staff for some. And Rinanan was like "You bring any?"
    (Hah, that's somehow informal :-")

8:45 : Hinata suggested going to the 2nd floor
    Then Ayaka responded: "I'm not good at talking to strangers..."
    And they were all scared by workers in the office

10:25 : Mirei ordered the staff to come, then she said :"Step on quickly!". The sign appeared saying "Talking in an informal way because of being in a rush"

When Mirei and Kaho asked that eating staff how weight was he, the others laughed alot as he responded he maybe heavier than what they need (80~85kg)

14:25 : While Red Team was in a rush, White Team was in their "my pace" mod
    Rinanan suggested going to place where people gathering, and the others responsed that idea somehow scary.

22:29 : Hinachan was in her paradise eating the cake that had pumpkin put in. (I can replay all day the moment that she turned her surpised face into a happy one...) And Mayama got an almond jelly flavored one : 3

23:08 : MVP Annoucement time:

Mirei nominated herself as today's show MVP because she had win the wrestling game for the 1st time.
    Hinata followed that, as the reason was "Trycicle" (Oh Hinata and her "doyagao")
    Rinanan and Aika having fun by shouting "Curry rice!!"
    And we were all relief to know that Mr.Cheating didn't cheat this time.

I'm so glad that Riko was awarded silver medal this time ^^. That "Idol x cash" pose was so ridiculously funny.

And last but not least, because of "her" skillful technique and "This game is fun, i wanna play it more!" tension, my bias was totally worth it.

I know this time it is not as much information as last time was, but i've tried my best to translate it. So if you're all already know what they were saying, please don't be disappointed about it : (. Trust me, i know it's even more awkward as not even know what they're saying (been there done that), so the lines are very useful. And we're all lucky to understand even if a little of which just by ourself.
    Thanks for reading my translation | つ´・▽・`|つ

Tonight show they'll study to be a bellgirl. Let's just wait for the video to come out :3

• August 2014
    262 Reputation
    You don't have to keep apologizing. :))

The translations are appreciated.

• August 2014
    5201 Reputation
    140822 蝦中★GLOBAL化計画 21

• eyelesseyeless

August 2014
    2256 Reputation
    I like global ka keikaku more and more. The dog race is so funny :))

This show is the best

• August 2014
    262 Reputation
    eyeless said:

This show is the best

It really is. Not only is it one of the best idol/variety shows out there, I'll take it over about 90% of the other tv shows that I actively watch and like on a regular basis.

• all9all9

August 2014
    371 Reputation
    EP21 mirror

• imint21imint21

August 2014
    375 Reputation
    This week show was hillarious so I decided to translate it as fast as I could . It maybe contains spoiler. So you guys can watch the video originally first because first feelings are always the best :-bd

Spoiler:

02:20 : As everyone have to stay in hotels (for concerts, filming PVs..), Takiue asked how they split members into each room. The girls answered by playing "Guu to paa" (Rock n Paper) then suddenly Aiai, Ayaka and Riko do the Scissors (Choki) (Which does not relate to the name's game).

Takiue: But the three of you just did "Choki" right?
    Hinata: Actually we split the members into 3-2-3.
    Takiue: I see. So it must be "Guu Choki Paa" you guys!!!

Chuuei: So there'll be 3 beds per room huh??
    Mirei: Just only one simple bed... (You can google 簡易ベッド to see how "simple" it is lol)
    Chuuei: So how to decide who gets to sleep on that?
    Mirei: Rock Scissors Paper! Actually the one who lose will have to sleep on that. (Not so sure once again guys)
    Aika: But Riko always loves sleeping on that!!
    Riko: Because simple bed is always placed in the corner of the room right, and i love that place!!

Takiue: What do you guys do at night?
    Mirei: Chatting!
    Takiue: What kind of??
    Mirei: Ehh.. What kind...?
    Rina: Before we do that Mirei has already slept!
    Aiai: She often says "Everyone let's gather in my room" but then right when we come in she has already slept.
    Mirei Style!!!

07:46: Chuuei asked if they wanted to do that one more time, as they didn't really know how to pass the front girl because the road was too narrow. Then Mirei says: "This time please let Mayama go first ok?" (Such mama-aura right ^^)

13:30 : Kaho's word of farewell to her parents :"Mom, Dad, i'll survive and come home safely" - Kaho

18:20 : This is the part which made me crack up laughing : Muchaburi Request Battle. Each team had to answer phone calls from the guests and do what they
    request.

19:00:
    Chuuei: Hello! Please whistle the rhythm of "Lovely Smiley Baby"..
    *Enjoy this part once again guys haha*
    Chuuei: Hellooooo~
    Rika: Sorry for this, but our "whistable staff" is not here right now. (Wth is "whistable staff" =)))) Can we just do it by breathing??

20:00 :

Chuuei: Tell me something good about Nagareboshi.
    Kaho: Chuuei-san is really amusing..
    Chuuei: Oh stop it~

24:10 :
    Chuuei : Tell me a shocking news lately.
    Hinata: Yeah, so once I wore my new shoes to go out. When I was on my way coming back home, my shoes suddenly got stuck in the trench of the rock garden, I tripped and blood started to come out of my knee.

Ayaka: Hello, this is the receiptionist (actually they called it "Front")
    Chuuei: Eh? Maybe I called the wrong number...
    Ayaka: No it's not. Oi!!
    Chuuei: Can you do the imitation of Obama??
    Ayaka: IEES... OUIII... KYANNN ("Yes we can" in "our language" :)))

Riko: Hello, this is the Front!
    Chuuei: Show me your "weird face".
    Riko: Sorry, the person that is good at it...
    Eh! Stop for a sec you can't see a "weird face" while you're on telephone!!
    Excuse me the person who can do it is on her way to your room to show you now.
    Chuuei: No, I don't want her I want you to do it!!
    Riko: I'll hang up now!!!

Riko once again: This is the Front!!
    Chuuei: Do the "weird face".
    Riko: Ehh, everyone here are... (Everyone!?)
    I'll do it!!
    BYE BYE!!

27:00 : Just wanna say that was really funny =)). And yeah that's definately has to be included in the DVD .

Andddd done~~~~
    This time I don't say sorry any more @fishpockets :)). Thanks for encouraging me ^^.
    And thank you guys for reading my translation : ">

• August 2014
    262 Reputation
    It's so funny to compare this episode to the first few episodes. They were so shy and mild-mannered, and now it's just complete chaos.

• InvaderInvader

August 2014
    1737 Reputation
    I didn't know what they told Riko when they were doing the telephone sketch, but just her facial expressions have me laughing so hard.

Rina is a pro at making music with the bell :)) the dancing was so much fun. They are hilarious even without script.

• eyelesseyeless

August 2014
    2256 Reputation
    imint21 said:

Aiai: She often says "Everyone let's gather in my room" but then right when we come in she has already slept.
    Mirei Style!!!

Another prove that Mirei acts as a leader of this group :)

• InvaderInvader

August 2014
    1737 Reputation
    Made gifs from the dancing party:

Kaho kills me on the first one. She's the one who starts it all.

• August 2014
    73 Reputation
    ^ I love Aika's shoulder moves. :P

Also @imint21 - I also appreciate your translations!

• August 2014
    3398 Reputation

• eyelesseyeless

August 2014
    2256 Reputation

• all9all9

September 2014
    371 Reputation
    #22 on Vimeo (mirror from Youku)

• September 2014
    262 Reputation
    That first segment was hilarious.

Also, did Mirei forget Takiue's name?

• InvaderInvader

September 2014
    1737 Reputation
    I was finally able to see this week episode. Hinata kills me everytime she does this:
    http://invadermcz.tumblr.com/

When they were peeling the shrimps I thought they were supposed to do the fancy knife and fork thing my mom does at restaurants, but nope.

Next week seems like a lot of fun, I love it when they do sports or fighting.