EbiChu Global Ka Keikaku
  • July 2014
    5201 Reputation
    Rina's dad is chef, and her mom is patissier, so she can eat macaroon whenever she wants.
    Why did she choose the macaroon?

• InvaderInvader

July 2014
    1737 Reputation
    I think prices change a lot depending on the country. Here in Spain even if sometimes the product might be better is always going to be cheaper than in Japan.

My International Commerce teacher travelled a lot to Japan and taught us about how some exports from Europe (like belgium chocolate or our spanish oil) get ridiculously high prices in Japan because people know those are the best in the world. So I guess Rina and Aiai aren't dumb and went for french and italian things. Specially Rina looks like a high class girl.

Off topic when it comes to Ebichu but I don't buy macarons in the supermarket :)) We have quite a renounded patissier who even makes the monuments of the city with sugar:
    Spoiler:
    Now I want to eat something. We need a thread to post pictures of food of our diffferent countries

• NeoZeonNeoZeon

July 2014
    25 Reputation
    Luckily I can eat Grom's ice-cream anytime I want, since that brand is originally from my city :D so damn good....

• Paco

July 2014
    331 Reputation
    Did I miss something, no show this week?
    If there were a show does anyone know where I can find it?
    I had to change my weekend routine because I couldn't find the show. I am an "old" man, I don't like changes. ;-)

• eyelesseyeless

July 2014
    2256 Reputation
    ^
    The guy who usually upload those episodes to youtube is not doing it again. So unfortunately we have to wait util someone upload the video to dailymotion :)

• Paco

July 2014
    331 Reputation
    ^thank you. I hope this will happen!
    By the way: Eyeless, thanks for the good work in general!

• InvaderInvader

July 2014
    1737 Reputation
    I think this show gets uploaded in different places so if we lose one at least I hope we'll get another.

I assumed the uploader was attending summer dive so he didn't upload yet :))

• July 2014
    5201 Reputation

• eyelesseyeless

July 2014
    2256 Reputation
    LOL at Kaho screaming when her hands hadn't touch anything yet

• imint21imint21

July 2014
    375 Reputation
    I found out a way to download youku vids (in case you dont know, or to fill your Ebibaru collection just like me haha). Just add the xia in front of the youku direct link. It will turn out like http:// v.xiayouku... and the page will split the video in 4 parts and you can download part by part (by right click then save as.. or with IDM). It does work. And not as lag as youku does. It's about ~100MB. I think from now on it's all up to youku :(.. A great thanks to 魔友友圆屁屁Z.

• eyelesseyeless

July 2014
    2256 Reputation
    Finally, it's uploaded to dailymotion

• NeoZeonNeoZeon

July 2014
    25 Reputation
    How can she have mistaken a lobster for a crocodile? =))

• InvaderInvader

July 2014
    1737 Reputation
    I'm going to post this last Ebichu Global gifs because I've been Ebichu-deprived. And because Riko freaking out over cucumbers was too cute.

And seriously, Mirei has to be the girliest girl in Stardust.
    imageimage

The rest under spoiler, with lots of Ayaka and the struggle of Riko with heels.

• July 2014
    3398 Reputation

• July 2014
    262 Reputation
    So what are the "mystery box" challenges called? They've become pretty much my favorite thing in any variety show, even if nobody will ever be able to top Momoka for "best reactions."

• asan

July 2014
    462 Reputation
    The MomoClo DVD you're referring to had no name, Nagareboshi just called it What's in the Box Quiz.

• August 2014
    5201 Reputation

• August 2014
    262 Reputation
    Thanks!

I guess we know what Hinata can do for a job after Ebichu :P

• eyelesseyeless

August 2014
    2256 Reputation
    Hinata can be one hell of an idol, she's actually really brilliant :)

• August 2014
    262 Reputation
    I feel like she kind of came out of her shell overnight. She's always been one of the better singers of the group, but was always mostly in the background in stuff prior to this show. And then in the last few months she's become one of the biggest personalities both on the show and on stage.