EbiChu Global Ka Keikaku
  • August 2014
    5201 Reputation
    Dailymotion

• InvaderInvader

August 2014
    1737 Reputation
    Ayaka's reaction when she saw who she had to interview was priceless.

And Riko with the little kid was adorable. She looks like a caring girl, she'd be the big sister if she wasn't the youngest of the group :))

• August 2014
    262 Reputation
    "You... like... sushi?" So funny.

• August 2014
    3398 Reputation
    And #18 on HO
    http://www.hello-online.org/index.php?app=xbt&CODE=details&torrent=75869
    image image
    Spoiler:
    image image
    image image
    image image

Btw FYI and those who care :)
    My encodes are based on the Dailymotion uploads posted here.
    They are available on that streaming site in various resolutions, among them 1280x720 and 1920x1080
    My favorite resolution is 720 but the version offered on dm has too low a bitrate for my taste.
    So I always get the 1080 and do a 720 encode with a higher bitrate which is what I then upload to HO
    To make a long story short (I almost feel like Momoka now...)
    My encodes are a bit better quality than if you would have by getting the video from dm at that size.
    Confused? I am now :)

• eyelesseyeless

August 2014
    2256 Reputation
    ^
    I understand perfectly :)

• NeoZeonNeoZeon

August 2014
    25 Reputation
    I have to tell you, I'm liking Ebichu more and more everyday and this program is surely one of the reasons. Also, Chunin has been one of my favorites album so far as I said on H!O forum I think that this last year they've improved exponentially =D>

• August 2014
    5201 Reputation
    Hinata was as fast as heyday of Valentino Rossi. :))

• imint21imint21

August 2014
    375 Reputation
    Ehh momonofu-san how could you get to see the show that fast :-O

• InvaderInvader

August 2014
    1737 Reputation
    I hope we'll get to see the better version of the episode soon. It hurts my eyes to see it on youku so I always wait. But I miss waking up on Saturdays and having Ebichu Global waiting for me, such a good way to start the day.

• eyelesseyeless

August 2014
    2256 Reputation

• August 2014
    262 Reputation
    What a great episode. =D>

I can honestly say that the armwrestling results were NOT what I was expecting. Except
    Spoiler:
    Rika. of COURSE she was going to win.

Hinata's pants. Hinata's race face. She's trying really hard to become my favorite member.

• NeoZeonNeoZeon

August 2014
    25 Reputation
    Unfortunately I can't watch it on Yoku, is there some kind of backup somewhere else?

• eyelesseyeless

August 2014
    2256 Reputation
    ^
    Earlier today it's broadcasted on BS (check the calendar), usually someone will upload it to dailymotion, hopefully today

• August 2014
    5201 Reputation

• InvaderInvader

August 2014
    1737 Reputation
    This show is so amazing. Right now I even like it more than Momoclo-chan, because it's easier for me to follow and have fun even not knowing what they're saying.

My favourite part from this week episode has to be:
    Spoiler:
    Hinata going straight for the door to see if there was somebody hidden indise trying to fool them again.

• August 2014
    262 Reputation
    If it was Aiai who had to find the panda, I bet she could have produced one in about 30 seconds. :))

• August 2014
    3398 Reputation
    I'm a bit confused now about the numbering.
    momomofu has them as #19 + 20 whereas the OP lists them as #18 + 19...

• InvaderInvader

August 2014
    1737 Reputation
    19 and 20 is the numbering I was following as well, it must have been a mistake of the new uploader.

• August 2014
    3398 Reputation
    Yup.
    Actually one of the old uploaders. Seems he skipped a week and got confused :)

My encodes on the HO tracker
    19: http://www.hello-online.org/index.php?app=xbt&CODE=details&torrent=76342
    20: http://www.hello-online.org/index.php?app=xbt&CODE=details&torrent=76343

• imint21imint21

August 2014
    375 Reputation
    May I translate some parts of the last 2 episodes. Because I've always read momonofu's translation and it helped me a lot since i just can read (some) lines that written on screen, but since he stops doing it now so... I think some of you guys will be more into the show if you know what they're talking about :D.
    So this is it
    Spoiler:

07:27 : So before the game, the girls have to do the Oath like the Olympics does.
    Kobayashi: I promise that our two groups will be fair-play.
    While Ayaka was like "I promise not to cheat and do my best!!" and got a lot of praises just because of that, as you can see (Episode #3 she was criticized because of cheating lol)

13:50 : Takiue: Why was Hinachan assigned as the "anchor"?
    Hinata: Because it's my forte.
    Rika: She's really fast in this.
    Takiue: So everybody already knows it huh!?
    Chuuei: What about you Mayama?
    Rika: Nahh~
    Chuuei: So why was you assigned??
    Rika: At first we were confused between me and Mirei because the two of us had experienced it a while ago.
    Takiue: So everyone experienced it in their childhood, but you two have done it lately?
    Chuuei: But you still can't get any experience huh?
    Rika: Can't!
    (I'm not so sure about this part :v)

17:58 : While everybody was mocking Rinanan's "interference strategy", Ayaka praised her by giving a thumbs up, which makes everything more awkward.
    And they shipped them as Mr & Ms.Cheating as i see (I don't know where Takiue hand points at so i can't tell who was called "Ms.Cheating" ;A;)

18:29 : Takiue: Next, we will do arm wrestling!!
    *Chuuei & Mirei giggle*
    Chuuei: Pause a little bit, while you were saying "Next, we will do...", on this side, Mirei was making candy cracking noise.
    Mirei: I forgot myself was eating candy!!
    (This group, with Rinanan's yawning and Mirei's candy cracking noise while filming, they have already considered the studio as home :v)

19:13 : First thing Mirei (maybe everybody else) had to say to Ayaka when they were paired up was :"Ayaka-chan, don't cheat ok!?" and then she had her very first time winning in the arm wrestling game.

21:03: Rinanan : I'm not weak but also not strong, but i'll do my best!
    Takiue: What about Kobayashi?
    Kaho *instantly answered*: I'm weak!!

22:12: *The legendary couple met again*
    Hinata: You SURE do love me a lot right!??
    Rika: Let's say the contrary.
    Hinata: Maybe my holding force is the weakest in Ebichu, but with "this" part, i'll try my best!!
    Rika: My hands sweat a lot!!
    Hinata: Yeah when we were performing, there was part that we had to hold each other's hands and wave to the audience. But since my hands and hers sweated a lot, before doing that we had to wipe ours to the costumes like this!!

24:10 : Aiai was so confident of herself by saying :"It's not scary, and not even painful. Just *baku* like this and everything's all done."

But somehow i can see worries in Riko's eyes after winning that :(, Aiai is sometimes really scary :))

There you go :D. If you guys like it, i'll do the #19 later. Well this "translation thing" really takes time (`・△・´;). Ahh and i know there's a lot of people know Japanese in here and i'm nothing compare to them, but i love this show so much whether you guys let me do it or not ╰|・ิ∀・ิ | . If my translation has mistakes, please feel free to correct it :D