EbiChu Global Ka Keikaku
  • September 2014
    262 Reputation
    Yeah when they started drinking from the fingerbowls I was cringing so hard from embarrassment. I wouldn't have known better either, but yikes.

• September 2014
    3398 Reputation

• asan

September 2014
    462 Reputation

Yeah when they started drinking from the fingerbowls I was cringing so hard from embarrassment.

I had to skip past that. Never happened with Momokurochan. Who likes mean directors?

• September 2014
    262 Reputation
    Oh come on, MomoClo Chan is mean to Momoka all the time. And it's great.

Thanks again Matt!

• eyelesseyeless

September 2014
    2256 Reputation
    Ebichu global got rejected on dailymotion now

• September 2014
    262 Reputation
    Hah, just rewatched the prawn table manners bit. Rika and Rina are super embarrassed but Aiai doesn't give a crap.

Oh, Aiai... :))

Also Rika was kind of robbed in the last game. Right or wrong, there are plenty of people who pronounce "independence" the way she did.

• InvaderInvader

September 2014
    1737 Reputation
    Aiai saying it was good after drinking from the finger-bowl proved to me what I always suspected: everything they eat taste awful :))

I think Mizuki was the only one who has a hard time pretending to like things and her face always showed it.

Not just Ebichu, every time I see Momoclo eating something and saying how good it is I think "yeah right..."

• asan

September 2014
    462 Reputation

MomoClo Chan is mean to Momoka all the time.

But I never had to skip ;)

Also Momoka can take it. The manners bit gave them no time to be funny about their mistakes.

• imint21imint21

September 2014
    375 Reputation
    Invader said:

Aiai saying it was good after drinking from the finger-bowl proved to me what I always suspected: everything they eat taste awful :))

I think Mizuki was the only one who has a hard time pretending to like things and her face always showed it.

Agree. And I think Rina too, looks a little bit reluctant when she has to react to things that she doesn't like/know. Like when they revealed the mangaka : p. It's somehow awkward but I guess face gestures are the most difficult to control right !? : p

And as you guys can see the 22nd episode is easy to follow so it's my excuse that I'm not going to translate this time ^^ . I don't wanna make it sounds pretentious (´;д;) but my apology if I have kept you waiting.... Let's just wait for this week show!!

• InvaderInvader

September 2014
    1737 Reputation
    I love Rina's reaction to things because I find it funny. She's like a cat who knows exactly what you expect of her but she won't do it unless she wants to. She looks at everyone like she's thinking "peasants" =))

There, I was waiting to make this gif (I'm still learning how to put text on the gifs so it's a bit of a mess, sorry)

• September 2014
    262 Reputation
    nobody is as bad at faking interest as Hirono was. she looked like she was having a miserable time 90% of the time.

I could only make out a few words in that segment, but were Nagareboshi teasing Rina early on because she should know how to be "proper?"

• InvaderInvader

September 2014
    1737 Reputation
    ^ I think that's just the way Hirono is. Even if she's having a good time she looks like she's bored/indifferent/above it. I've always find her hilarious because of this. It was as if even breathing was bothersome and tiring to her.

• September 2014
    73 Reputation
    ^^^ Aika's thought you added is so perfect. I think the only time I've seen her without bangs over her forehead was when she rode the roller coaster in that one episode of Ebichu no Eien. She was even trying to fix them on the ride and immediately after. :P I really love her hair style though.

^^ I agree with Invader. Also, I have a pretty similar type of personality. I rarely show emotion, even if I'm doing something I'm enjoying. In a lot of behind the scenes stuff you see her laughing and making jokes though, so I think she was enjoying herself in Ebichu.

That said, I do miss her now. The way she looked so stiff in performances compared to the others was kinda funny and put a smile on my face.

• September 2014
    139 Reputation
    Invader said:

I love Rina's reaction to things because I find it funny. She's like a cat who knows exactly what you expect of her but she won't do it unless she wants to. She looks at everyone like she's thinking "peasants" =))

There, I was waiting to make this gif (I'm still learning how to put text on the gifs so it's a bit of a mess, sorry)

This gif is your finest creation so far!

• InvaderInvader

September 2014
    1737 Reputation
    sphebichu said:

I think the only time I've seen her without bangs over her forehead was when she rode the roller coaster in that one episode of Ebichu no Eien. She was even trying to fix them on the ride and immediately after.

I saw that one the other day too. Aiai must be the only person in the world who can ride a terrifying rollercoater and be focused on how her hair looks. Meanwhile Hinata was praying for the ride to end :))

Aiai's hair is getting longer and longer and I love it, it reminds me of Aarin's glorious hair around Summer Dive 2011.

• September 2014
    5201 Reputation

• InvaderInvader

September 2014
    1737 Reputation
    ^ Forever number 3

• September 2014
    5201 Reputation

• InvaderInvader

September 2014
    1737 Reputation
    This show keeps getting better and better. But sometimes I get the feeling they choose the countries at random and use them for whatever they want to do. Or maybe everybody except me knows that the Czech republic is famous for children games. It definitely was my first time hearing this, I guess you also learn with Ebichu Global :))

This show is the best thing that could have happened to Kaho and Riko. If there was anybody who didn't like them because they were the new members, they must love them by now.

I feel like Kaho and Riko are opposites, Riko over-thinks and Kaho doesn't think at all, but they are both so lovable in their own way.

• September 2014
    3398 Reputation
    And already on the HO tracker :)

image image
    Spoiler:
    image image
    image image
    image image

http://www.hello-online.org/index.php?app=xbt&CODE=details&torrent=77194

And it's exactly what I thought, Invader.
    The concept of visiting different countries for their culture is getting lost, and as much fun as the show is I think that's a bit of a shame