【Event】Momoclo Natsu no Bakasawagi 2014 NISSAN STADIUM Taikai~Toujinsai~
  • July 2014
    904 Reputation
    Stage: something like Summer Dive 2012 but have larger branches that would also circle around like Kokuristu. the Shrine Kanako proposed would be on one side but there could be a smaller one on the other side.
    Opening song: Nippon Egao Hyakei or MomoKuro Dondon ga Bushi
    Ending song: one of the two mentioned before (so it can go either way)
    Costumes: traditional costumes such as yukatas or festive attire. But I would also like to see their Sailor Moon costumes like how they wore the Naitemo costumes during Kokuritsu
    Guests: Naoko Takuechi or the original singers of Moon Revenge (if possible)
    Announcement: 2 day concert at Seibu Dome or world tour :D (WORLD TOUR! WORLD TOUR! WORLD TOUR!)
    Renism (something crazy Reni will pull off): fly around the stadium, dress up as Sailor Moon, carry around a giant Luna Plushie and transform! Anything!
    Will Momoka cry? Yes/No: YES it's hard for her not to cry when she's happy :D

• OM617OM617

July 2014
    176 Reputation
    Stage: 360 stage like Summer Dive 2012 on the field, with a suspended high stage Momoclo rappels or gets hoisted up to.
    Opening song: Chai Maxx (for living their Success Dream) or Pinkii Joonzu (for their youthfulness)
    Ending song: Kono Uta (for their dedication)
    Costumes: Thats impossible to predict, they always come up with something extravagant and amazing.
    Guests: Lady Gaga (JUST KIDDING!), Marty Friedman, Miyuki Nakajima
    Announcement: USA/World Tour
    Renism (something crazy Reni will pull off): Somebody finds her message under their seat and she serenades him/her with Koi wa Abare Oni Taiko.
    Will Momoka cry? Yes/No: The question might as well be "Is Tokyo in Japan?"

• InvaderInvader

July 2014
    1737 Reputation
    I forgot Fall comes before winter and I was already thinking about Momokuri, now I want the announcement to be new album+Dome tour.

• July 2014
    66 Reputation
    Invader said:

I'm bored, anyone want to make predictions/delusions about the event?

I'm not particularly bored, but the questions seem well crafted to elicit some nonsensical or silly reply, and I believe I'm rather versed in that field (silliness).

Stage.
    Miniature of Crystal Tōkyō (not really in accord with the event subtitle).

Opening.
    Something by Leonard Bernstein (see below).

(Musical) Guests.
    A natural option could be Siena Wind Orchestra ("Brass and Romance") with Sado Yutaka (佐渡裕 studied with Bernstein) as conductor, but they could could make an extra step and recruit the Berliner Philarmoniker.
    Jazz alternative: Uehara Hiromi (上原ひろみ, she's actually in my town as I'm writing this nonsense).

Announcement.
    Here I foresee two alternatives.

If Momokuri 2014 is presented as usual (with priority over a possible autumn tour), given the 2013 outdoor performance, they will have to raise the bar of the "challenge".
    So, two snowy nights of musical-diplomatic mission in a central square in Pyongyang.
    Suggested are "Chai Maxx" or similar (since the pro-wrestling theme seems well received there), 「堂々平和宣言」 (for the title only), possibly 「労働讃歌」with special scenic effects.

Otherwise, ignore the short term and announce a memorial concert in the future National Stadium, assuming the date 2021-04-10 (Saturday?).
    In this case, instead of the usual Matsuzaki-san, the announcer could be a certain former member with a different career path.

Ending.
    The traditional 「あの空へ向かって」, only if the sky is perfectly clear.
    Otherwise, a cover of "Endless Rain" by X Japan.

• July 2014
    79 Reputation
    Pre-goods sale was today
    Spoiler:

cr. http://momoclozamurai.xxxblog.jp/archives/39239789.html

• July 2014
    5201 Reputation
    momomofu said:

めざましテレビ ももいろクローバーZ2014年7月21日

1:51~
    Shiori:Because we built the big stage in NISSAN stadium, we reduced the number of seats.
    70,000→62,000

• AzureusAzureus

July 2014
    1470 Reputation

Pre-goods sale was today

• July 2014
    5201 Reputation

• InvaderInvader

July 2014
    1737 Reputation
    momomofu said:

Shiori:Because we built the big stage in NISSAN stadium, we reduced the number of seats.
    70,000→62,000

Isn't that more or less what they got without using the field? It might be my mind playing tricks on me about last year Nissan show.

Even if it holds the same amount of people I expect the stage to be amazing.

• July 2014
    644 Reputation
    I'm going to a live viewing since I didn't have the funds to go to Nissan Stadium both days...and I didn't join the FC until after the FC ticket deadline.

• July 2014
    79 Reputation
    ^youre so lucky
    Have fun and tell us all about it

• July 2014
    5201 Reputation
    momomofu said:

Kanako said, we will spend 500 million yen to build a shrine in NISSAN stadium.

The information seems to have leaked out.

• July 2014
    644 Reputation
    ....That's a hell of a lot of money for a 2 day shrine....

• OM617OM617

July 2014
    176 Reputation
    Well considering there will be about US$17,000,000 revenue from the two days in stadium and live viewing ticket sales alone...if every person buys at least 1 light stick thats another US$2m....Blu-ray sales later in the year will be at least US$8m....plus other goods sales and stadium concessions....blowing US$5m on a shrine to make the mononofus happy is pocket change!

• July 2014
    5201 Reputation
    NISSAN Stadium(Kanagawa Prefecture)
    July 26
    Sunny and Partly Cloudy
    The highest temperature is 32 degrees Celsius

July 27
    Sunny and Partly Cloudy
    The highest temperature is 33 degrees Celsius

The good weather will hold. :D

• AzureusAzureus

July 2014
    1470 Reputation
    Tents setup

• July 2014
    66 Reputation
    momomofu said:

NISSAN Stadium(Kanagawa Prefecture)

The good weather will hold. :D

I'm also reading similar forecasts in the last days, all with a very emotional status, but today (24th) I had just completed the check-in in my hotel (in Shinbashi), then started reading TV weather alerts and seeing a real deluge out of the window.
    I believe Kanagawa wasn't heavily involved, but now I'm more anxious than ever.

I suppose that someone proud of his/her happi with a 感電 writing shouldn't be afraid of thunders, but still...

On a completely unrelated note, I also find a bit problematic (though interesting) the choice of issuing tickets and assigning seats just outside of the venue...

• July 2014
    644 Reputation
    I really wanna know what the ? tent is gonna be. I'm so sad I can't be there.

• July 2014
    5201 Reputation

I'm also reading similar forecasts in the last days, all with a very emotional status, but today (24th) I had just completed the check-in in my hotel (in Shinbashi), then started reading TV weather alerts and seeing a real deluge out of the window.
    I believe Kanagawa wasn't heavily involved, but now I'm more anxious than ever.

I suppose that someone proud of his/her happi with a 感電 writing shouldn't be afraid of thunders, but still...

On a completely unrelated note, I also find a bit problematic (though interesting) the choice of issuing tickets and assigning seats just outside of the venue...

Yeah.
    Today there was a big thunderstorm.
    I pray that a thunderstorm doesn't hit. 

My work is busy so I cannot go to NISSAN Stadium concert and LV.
    I am going to watch UST in my office.  :((

Have fun! :D

• eyelesseyeless

July 2014
    2256 Reputation
    ^
    Are they gonna stream it on UST?