California Mononofu Club
  • Lak

October 2015
    122 Reputation
    So what happened to Lennie? Is he no longer part of this group? All it says is [Deleted User] as his user name.
    As for the SoCal Mononofu next meet on Nov15th. We WILL be upgrading to a larger projector screen for our concert viewing portion of the event. We will also be giving away a few official MCZ items to a few lucky members. We'll also be recording some video response to the ones the Mononofus in Japan sent to us.
    And for anyone interested, we will be meeting at 5pm in "Old Chinatown" to hang out before we can use the LK facility for our gathering. So it gives us an extra 2 hours together. Just message me if interested.

• October 2015
    322 Reputation
    Yeah that's what I've been thinking too! What happened to him? Anyway, Lak, neato that we can meet earlier in the day! I'll message you for info. Thanks!

• Lak

October 2015
    122 Reputation
    For people interested, the 5pm meeting spot will be at this location. Around the famous Sun Yat-sen statue in "Old Chinatown", which is off of Broadway and only a few buildings away from our 7pm event location. You can leave your MCZ items in your cars if you don't feel comfortable wearing them out in public. We'll just be talking and hanging out to get to know each other better or just talk MCZ.

• Lak

November 2015
    122 Reputation
    Ok, so we found out that we'll be able to use the place sooner and the SoCal Mononofu event will be actually starting at 6PM on Sunday, Nov 15th The guys bringing equipment for our event will be setting up starting at 5pm and people can be there at that time. But we will not officially start until 6PM. So no outside meeting. We'll have some new members joining us. And also will be Ustreaming the event starting at 6:30PM on our Mononofu Live Ustream channel. So that people can check it out wherever they may be. Don't forget to bring your MCZ gear and penlights!!! I hope to see you there!!!

• November 2015
    487 Reputation
    Man I can't go, maybe I will next year if I didn't have extracurricular activities to worry about.

• Lak

November 2015
    122 Reputation
    AMomonofu said:

Man I can't go, maybe I will next year if I didn't have extracurricular activities to worry about.

Its OK, we will have one EVERY couple of months. Also you can check the Ustream we'll be having for it at 6:30pm (PST). I'm expecting 25-30 people for this one.

• Lak

November 2015
    122 Reputation
    Here are a few pictures from the Nov 15th SoCal event. We had a great time and look forward to the next one.

• November 2015
    487 Reputation
    it still seems everyone is WAAAAY older than me XDD

• November 2015
    322 Reputation
    Lol, it doesn't matter though. I'm 18 (probably one of the youngest people there) and it's still loads of fun and easy to talk to everyone. Come next time if you can!

• November 2015
    487 Reputation
    WOAH so it is true, all I can say is.... Im a 6th grader

• Lak

November 2015
    122 Reputation
    IF you're really in the 6th grade as you claim. You're welcomed to bring your parents with you.

• November 2015
    487 Reputation
    Yaaaay~ my mom wouldn't really let me go until I pass 8th grade, now I can tell her :D

• Lak

November 2015
    122 Reputation
    We also had a video message sent to us by mononofus in Japan. Which we're working on putting together our own video reply to send back to them.

• November 2015
    487 Reputation
    I would really like the whole family to love MCZ (especially Mom) It would be so much easier to persuade her

• Lak

November 2015
    122 Reputation
    Late notice but anyone who's interested. I'll be with some of the SoCal Mononofu members this Sunday, 29th in Little Tokyo. We'll be meeting up outside the Kinokuniya Bookstore at 4pm. We'll hang out discuss our next SoCal Mononofu event and have dinner. Feel free to stop by if you can.

• aol46aol46

November 2015
    12 Reputation
    Hello Guys, Angela here!

First time post, nice to meet you all. I am currently living in Japan but I am originally from Silicon Vally, NorCal.

I will be back for Christmas and New Year, I may be able to join Lak and SoCal group if I have time, but if not, I am wondering if anyone here lives in NorCal and want to get together for a concert viewing or social network get together? We may even be able to do a little media collaboration with SoCal if it's something Lak and SoCal group members are interested in *Just an idea~

Any age, gender, matters very little. The MCZ fans in Japan are people of all age and social status. I believe anyone can enjoy Momoclo concert together :)

If there are enough interest, I will bring National Stadium DVD and we can all watch it together!

• November 2015
    487 Reputation
    PFFT finally someone else in NorCal

• Lak

December 2015
    122 Reputation
    Hi Angela, you finally made it here lol. We really hope you can join us sometime during your trip. We will be having a special Ustream event for the MCZ New Years countdown show. It will be held at Venice, CA at a post production company. It will basically be a MCZ sleep over party lol. Well stream ourselves doing activities before the MCZ event. Then when the MCZ countdown show starts, we'll stream that with our reactions. The facility we'll be using has a full kitchen&bar, bathroom & shower, couches and a private sound proof screening room. So noise is not a problem :D We'll be at the location from Wed, Dec 30th starting at 10pm and will finish the next morning of Thur, Dec 31st at 10am. We could probably hang out at Venice or where ever for a bit too. If anyone is interested they can contact me though messages here or on twitter @SoCalMononfu I'm sure will have raffle/game for prizes too. Hopefully some of you will be able to join us, it WILL be fun!!!

• December 2015
    322 Reputation
    That sounds totally awesome! I'll be watching from afar lol.

• December 2015
    11 Reputation
    Lak said:

So what happened to Lennie? Is he no longer part of this group? All it says is [Deleted User] as his user name.

Hello Lak & nemurenatta, I'm back again. Can you message me the address? I've already asked for the day off to attend the gathering on the 30/31st