[Event] Momoiro Christmas 2015 ~Beautiful Survivors~
  • October 2015
    322 Reputation
    I've always wanted to go to a concert in Japan but this one especially sounds like it's going to be absolutely incredible. So for all who are going, please have enough fun for me as well! Haha

• honkey5honkey5

October 2015
    304 Reputation
    I hear you nemurenatta.. but maybe we´ll have another chance to see them again... who knows?

• October 2015
    644 Reputation

• October 2015
    506 Reputation
    What are they saying? Don't bring your summer clothes, because it will be cold? Also a gorilla?

• October 2015
    131 Reputation
    Still pondering whether to go or just go to the LV:

tickets+tour package+ski clothes....

• October 2015
    131 Reputation
    six days to decide

• October 2015
    644 Reputation

What are they saying? Don't bring your summer clothes, because it will be cold? Also a gorilla?

They're acting out what the one Tamai comic on the website is saying.
    1. Wear proper winter clothes.
    2. Normal clothes are no good.
    3. Summer clothes are especially no good.
    4. Outfits that are difficult to move in are no good.
    5. Ariyasu isn't there because she can't talk.

Also, Shiorin's hair looks super good!

• honkey5honkey5

October 2015
    304 Reputation

Also, Shiorin's hair looks super good!

Agreed. Im wondering who of the grils will be the first to follow on the hair colour... i dont know if A-rin or Reni will want to cut their hair tough, but i definetively can see Leader or Momoka following

• October 2015
    322 Reputation
    ^ Momoka with short hair!? I'm very curious...

• October 2015
    446 Reputation

That will never happen.

• October 2015
    39 Reputation

That will never happen.

That MUST never happen.

• honkey5honkey5

October 2015
    304 Reputation

That will never happen.

That MUST never happen.

Oh, dumb of me, i was meaning on dyeing of the hair, not cutting it short. Thats what happens for not reading the things im saying before posting.... but momoka wore a short haired wig before and she didnt look as bad as it sounds tough

• October 2015
    322 Reputation
    Oh yeah, she was super cute in that!! But it's true, she probably won't ever even consider actually cutting it haha

• October 2015
    487 Reputation
    But anyways MOMOKA MUST NEVER CUT HER HAIR and um could you post up a picture so we could see how cute she looked.

• October 2015
    39 Reputation
    To wrap up this little diversion, someone must impress upon the girls that eventually they will be little old grannies, and very few grandmas can wear long hair and make it look good. Now is the time to keep their hair long and beautiful. Hide the scissors.

• October 2015
    446 Reputation

To wrap up this little diversion, someone must impress upon the girls that eventually they will be little old grannies, and very few grandmas can wear long hair and make it look good.

Yeah, but grannies can't make short hair look good either. So why is long hair better?

• honkey5honkey5

October 2015
    304 Reputation
    As for "Short hair VS long hair" i think that it depends on the girl isnt it? Ayame Gouriki looks stunning with her hair short (disliking her for several reasons is another matter, but she does look breath taking) Sasakipro wore a wig for folkmura 7 and she didnt look half bad, and mind you, she has gotten a bit thinner since then - if she suddenly were to chop hers i dont think she would look awful, not even close. But i agree her long black hair is one of her best assets so i doubt she will... but as i said before, i do see Leader having a different shade of colour like Tamai... Momoka would probably do it, depending on how brave she would feel that specific day - she is too selfconscious for her own good). I doubt renichan would change of colour, but i definetively can imagine her pulling something like a short bob, just because renichan being renichan

• dmkdmk

October 2015
    104 Reputation
    honkey5 said:

That will never happen.

That MUST never happen.

Oh, dumb of me, i was meaning on dyeing of the hair, not cutting it short. Thats what happens for not reading the things im saying before posting.... but momoka wore a short haired wig before and she didnt look as bad as it sounds tough

Hmmm dunno about that either

http://momoiroclover.net/discussion/32/english-subbed-video/p4

Momoclo 2013 24h UST Digest pt6 (ENG SUBS) - at 18:37 Momoka says she wouldn't be keen on dyeing her hair - though it's a couple of years old so maybe she might have different opinions now

I love her dark black hair though!

• honkey5honkey5

October 2015
    304 Reputation
    Ah... renichan, a~rin and momokachan have gorgeous black hair. I don't think the first two would do it. But momokachan, sometimes gets brave and does things you wouldn't expect, specially if she has someone giving her an extra push. Sometimes her shy nature prevails. So who knows?

• OM617OM617

October 2015
    176 Reputation
    With Momoka's self-consciousness about her abnormally large, but very kawaii, jaw she would never go long-term with short hair.
    Reni is perfect. I can't stress that enough. I love Reni-chan.
    A~rin totally rocks the long black hair. But, she has also rocked the short-with-a-ball-of-hair-underneath style.
    Shiorin is a 10 as usual.
    Kanako has done some neat styles with her short hair, but I can't wait for the return of the ponytail.