17, Sora no Curtain
    18, JUMP!!!!!
    encore
    19, Bokura no Century
    20, Hitotsubu no Egao de
    21, Saraba Itoshiki Kanashimi Tachi yo

• December 2015
    91 Reputation
    As in other occasions, I follow the somewhat unpleasant impulse to share very personal and questionable considerations.
    Please be indulgent or simply ignore the message at your discretion.

Having just come back from the event (Day 2), I must really say that I consider it a challenge of "faith", more literally than figuratively.

For the relatively ignorant spectator that I am, the setlist was probably the most uninspiring ever chosen in a major event, much worse than Day 1 and abandoning all their clever, deceptively simple or deceptively chaotic (sometimes really complex in both cases) repertoire, in favour of the most bland and irrelevant songs ("My Dear Fellow" is the usual prime example but certainly not the only one).
    With the exception of the "encore", with its interesting and slightly surprising setup, I could save almost only "Neo Stargate",「月虹」 (not the best performances anyway) and even more, "Words of the Mind", always exciting.

Even the possible nostalgic undertone (the "road" behind and ahead) failed to reach me.
    Will I ever have the chance of listening to a live 「あの空へ向かって」?

Moreover, a less than impressive general design, technical flaws or inherent limits of the venue made the show very hard to follow, with the climate changing from warm to absolutely freezing during the long wait and subsequent transfer.

All that being said, I still retain the impression of a great experience and my "faith" in MCZ is absolutely unshaken.

Why is that so?
    Nescio, sed fieri sentio et excrucior.

• December 2015
    5759 Reputation
    December 25
    [Event] Momoiro Christmas 2015
    Setlist
    01, Santa San
    02, Yume no Ukiyo ni Saitemina
    03, Moretsu Uchu Kokyokyoku Dai Nana Gakusho "Mugen no Ai"
    04, MOON PRIDE
    05, BIONIC CHERRY
    06, Naichaisou Fuyu
    07, Sora no Curtain
    08, Hitotsubu no Egao de
    09, Mirai Bowl
    10, Kimiyuki
    11, DNA Rhapsody
    12, Orange Note
    13, Bokura no Century
    14, Ikuze! Kaito Shoujo
    15, Hai to Diamond
    16, Koyoi Live no Moto de
    17, Stardut Serenade
    18, Konouta
    encore
    19, JUMP!!!!!
    20, Kuroi Shumatsu
    21, Shiroi Kaze

• AzureusAzureus

December 2015
    1484 Reputation

• December 2015
    91 Reputation
    Another pointless personal note.

As you already know, Day 3 programme was designed with a notably distinct profile, and certainly a higher one, although someone could possibly regard it as a bit too conventional.

I had my first live exposure, and forgot to bring the dedicated penlight, to an absolute classic like "Orange Note".
    The song, while suffering from rather mediocre performance and scenic setting (but conditions were really severe), at least when compared to the pre-Z original (e.g. Nakano Sun Plaza) or the distant echoing voices of 2012 Summer Dive, still did not fail in its emotional intent.

Also I was moved to tears by 「灰とダイヤモンド」(again not an inherently memorable version), as always inevitably happens since that 2014 桃神祭.

Nonetheless, one of the most meaningful facts I could witness, belongs perhaps to the "aftermath".
    The staff, with a substantial intervention of Reni, entertained the audience during the extremely long "emptying" of the venue, which lasted for almost two hours.
    The last spectators (those in "block C", including myself) to leave the field, were treated with several sketches, jokes, kind expressions and at least two "a cappella" proofs by Reni herself, including the first part of "Moon Pride".

I don't think other considerations are needed to assert again the uniqueness of MCZ.

• December 2015
    446 Reputation

Another pointless personal note.

As you already know, Day 3 programme was designed with a notably distinct profile, and certainly a higher one, although someone could possibly regard it as a bit too conventional.

I had my first live exposure, and forgot to bring the dedicated penlight, to an absolute classic like "Orange Note".
    The song, while suffering from rather mediocre performance and scenic setting (but conditions were really severe), at least when compared to the pre-Z original (e.g. Nakano Sun Plaza) or the distant echoing voices of 2012 Summer Dive, still did not fail in its emotional intent.

Also I was moved to tears by 「灰とダイヤモンド」(again not an inherently memorable version), as always inevitably happens since that 2014 桃神祭.

Nonetheless, one of the most meaningful facts I could witness, belongs perhaps to the "aftermath".
    The staff, with a substantial intervention of Reni, entertained the audience during the extremely long "emptying" of the venue, which lasted for almost two hours.
    The last spectators (those in "block C", including myself) to leave the field, were treated with several sketches, jokes, kind expressions and at least two "a cappella" proofs by Reni herself, including the first part of "Moon Pride".

I don't think other considerations are needed to assert again the uniqueness of MCZ.

I wonder if Reni being on stage had something to do with the venue not emptying.

• December 2015
    91 Reputation

I wonder if Reni being on stage had something to do with the venue not emptying.

To a certain extent I would say yes, as there were persons (perhaps me too?) moving _very_ slowly just to listen and pay homage, despite extreme cold, long walks to reach the buses, crowded trains etc.

Of course I cannot be impartial with such things...

• AzureusAzureus

December 2015
    1484 Reputation
    ももクロ ゲレンデでクリスマスライブを敢行!

• December 2015
    1103 Reputation
    Live Digest (Official)

• December 2015
    39 Reputation
    It's nice to see them still getting up close to their audience whenever possible.

• January 2016
    220 Reputation
    Anyone get their hands on the 7" Hip Hop Single? Or have a mp3 of it?

• January 2016
    4652 Reputation
    My friend who purchased it for me said that it would be delivered in February

• alancsl

January 2016
    131 Reputation
    Mokkuro ni Naru Hate(from Hakkin no Yoake)
    もっ黒ニナル果て(from 4th ALBUM「白金の夜明け」)
    https://soundcloud.com/alancsl1234/e8ebcczfwwxu

• January 2016
    925 Reputation
    .....Can we just take a moment that this song will be another opportunity for them to whip out those Doudou sunglasses and act crazy again? That's what I'm thinking right now and it's making me laugh harder than I should even though I like the song XDDD

• January 2016
    116 Reputation
    Mokkuro ni Naru Hate is so good. Been listening to it nonstop for the past couple hours. The instrumental mix, rap flow, melodies, all near flawless. Perfect follow up to 5 the Power.

• January 2016
    220 Reputation
    alancsl said:

Mokkuro ni Naru Hate(from Hakkin no Yoake)
    もっ黒ニナル果て(from 4th ALBUM「白金の夜明け」)
    https://soundcloud.com/alancsl1234/e8ebcczfwwxu

Thanks! I'll have to listen to this a few (dozen) times today...

• honkey5honkey5

January 2016
    304 Reputation
    i felt it had more of a "Doudou.." feeling. Which is a good thing

• January 2016
    4652 Reputation
    Splendid :)

Lyrics anyone?

• January 2016
    21 Reputation

Mokkuro ni Naru Hate is so good. Been listening to it nonstop for the past couple hours. The instrumental mix, rap flow, melodies, all near flawless. Perfect follow up to 5 the Power.

Me too. It's fantastic. My neigbor loves it too. He's a Hip-hop DJ.