[SINGLE]16th The Golden History
  • eyelesseyeless

September 2016
    2256 Reputation
    Just like Lurkette said, Ebichu is selling CD with incentives (like any other idol group) while Momoclo is not. That's why Ebichu's currently selling higher than Momoclo.

But Ebichu is not even close to Momoclo's popularity (peak or not), they still have a long way to go.

• alancsl

September 2016
    116 Reputation
    Numbers of Single Selling

• September 2016
    5201 Reputation
    Oricon(September 7)
    http://www.oricon.co.jp/rank/js/d/2016-09-07/
    1. 12,648 Momoiro Clover Z
    2. 12,629 HKT48
    3. *6,657 THE IDOLM@STER

The Golden History
    1st - 25,532
    2nd - 12,648

• vimoralvimoral

September 2016
    1424 Reputation
    wow very good sales for the second day
    HKT48 has plummeted

• September 2016
    5201 Reputation
    Toujin Sai DAY2

• LogDogLogDog

September 2016
    324 Reputation
    I listened to it a second time now that this video is up. Yep, still just as uninterested. I'll file The Golden History right next to Mirai Bowl under "Songs I always Skip Over No Matter What."

But like I said, you guys listen to it twice as much and twice as hard, to make up for me.

• ebizoriebizori

September 2016
    2293 Reputation
    I think you're too huffed

• MM305

September 2016
    436 Reputation
    LogDog, you wouldn't know how many times I had to get used to some of MCZ songs and antics to become obssessed with them all of a sudden. I could have stopped myself from listening/watching MCZ numerous of times today, if I had seriously tried to restrained myself from watching/listening to MCZ back then after feeling uncomfortable with certain songs/aspects of them. But now, I find myself questioning how I became this obsessed with MCZ today after not getting used to their (certain) songs and their number of faults!!!

Point is, I realize now that in order to love MCZ or get used to certain aspects of them, you'll have to find yourself listening/watching to them MULTIPLE times to either get used or fully grasper certain aspects of MCZ. So try to find the time to get listen/watch The Golden History multiple times to see if you'll have your mindset change a little before judging them.

If it doesn't work at all, then don't bother!

• ebizoriebizori

September 2016
    2293 Reputation
    heavy rotation is a cruel thing ))

I still don't think Golden History is such a complex song for use it to understand, quite classic idol song, a generic style. it just does not work for people who look for original stuffs

• MM305

September 2016
    436 Reputation
    LogDog said himself/herself that the main problem he/she has with the song was the "child like" approach the song went for, believing that MCZ should seek aim for a more mature approach to their songs.

But my whole thing is that MCZ has ALWAYS appeared as child like no matter what age they are (from certain fun songs, to their silly kawaii outfits, to certain personality traits)!

• September 2016
    372 Reputation
    LogDog said:

I listened to it a second time now that this video is up. Yep, still just as uninterested. I'll file The Golden History right next to Mirai Bowl under "Songs I always Skip Over No Matter What."

But like I said, you guys listen to it twice as much and twice as hard, to make up for me.

I was getting worried that I'm not allowed to listen anymore, so your permission is welcome relief. But who are you, and why aren't you logging these complaints with King Records instead? They're the ones who had the gall to bother you with this release.

• September 2016
    113 Reputation

stansfield123:
    I was getting worried that I'm not allowed to listen anymore, so your permission is welcome relief. But who are you, and why aren't you logging these complaints with King Records instead? They're the ones who had the gall to bother you with this release.

Yohhh...
    You are being wayy too defensive. Let LogDog express their opinion, there's really no need for snarky remarks like this.

• September 2016
    264 Reputation
    Yeah, I agree. As much as it would be boring around here if everyone was constantly negative it would be equally boring if there was just constant praise for everything. Part of the beauty of Momoclo is that their songs are very varied in sound, but with that comes the fact that some people will love one style, and dislike another. Of course many will like pretty much all their styles (myself included), though maybe some more than others. Personally I think it's nice to have a discussion about the songs, both good and bad. As long as both sides can stay civil and not attack anyone for liking something they don't, and vice versa.

• LogDogLogDog

September 2016
    324 Reputation
    Lol just ignore Stanfield. Trolling is hard, y'all.

• LogDogLogDog

September 2016
    324 Reputation

LogDog said:

Thank you for paying attention

• September 2016
    3398 Reputation
    LogDog said:

Lol just ignore Stanfield. Trolling is hard, y'all.

Snarky remarks are just as wrong for you as they would be for Stansfield
    You are certainly entitled to your opinion on the single
    And stansfield is overly protective.
    But his words had nothing to do with being a troll.

So watch your words. And don't bathe in your little glory too much.

And no need for a double post either

• InvaderInvader

September 2016
    1737 Reputation
    Most controversial single ever =)) . In the end even after listening to The Golden History 10 times it still feels like the weakest song on the single. The single as a whole is one of the best they've had in a while.

alancsl said:

Numbers of Single Selling

I still can't believe Moon Pride sales, it would have discouraged me to ever do tie-ins again.

• MM305

September 2016
    436 Reputation
    Wasn't Otome Sensou more controversial? I remember the YouTube video for the song had the biggest like/dislike ratio for MCZ (though that it's not saying much).

Heck, I wasn't really into Otome Sensou at first, and would only listen to it because I liked the Music video (the girls looked very charming there).

• InvaderInvader

September 2016
    1737 Reputation
    MM305 said:

Wasn't Otome Sensou more controversial? I remember the YouTube video for the song had the biggest like/dislike ratio for MCZ (though that it's not saying much).

Heck, I wasn't really into Otome Sensou at first, and would only listen to it because I liked the Music video (the girls looked very charming there).

I think that was controversial because people thought it was going to be the new Sailor Moon song and started bashing it. At least the international part of the internet, probably not Japan.

• September 2016
    69 Reputation
    I've never really liked Otome Sensou that much I normally skip it.