4, The Golden History(off vocal ver.)
    5, DECORATION(off vocal ver.)
    6, Noruka Soruka(off vocal ver.)

Blu-ray
    Music Video
    ・DECORATION

• July 2016
    264 Reputation
    Exciting!! I'm guessing they'll perform it on Tohjinsai.

• July 2016
    964 Reputation
    【prompt report!!】It recruits extras of Music Video
    http://www.momoclo.net/pub/pc/information/?id=3055

[essential point of the offer]
    A video shoot day: July 19, 2016
    It applies to a member of fan club.
    Time to gather: 14:00 [end planned time 17:00]
    The person who is targeted for an offer: 18 years old or older
    A reception desk period: Until July 10 23:59
    A meeting place: Kanagawa

• July 2016
    5201 Reputation
    http://natalie.mu/music/news/195807
    M1. The Golden History
    music:Asari Shingo
    lyrics:Tadano Natsumi and Asari Shingo
    arrangement:Hasegawa Tomoki
    Asari Shingo works
    Spoiler:
    EbiChu
    ・Kimi ni 39
    Syachihoko
    ・Onegai! unBORDE
    ・OEOEO
    ・Dai Suki!
    ・Ottori Girl no Yuuutsu
    TakoNiji
    ・Over the Takoyaki Rainbow
    ・Rokkou Tako Oroshi
    ・Akindo Cha Cha Cha
    ・Chanto Hashire!!!!!!
    ・Meccha FUNK
    ・Odore Seishun Carnaval
    ・TakoNiji Monogatari ~Over the Sekigahara~
    ・Meccha PUNK
    ・Tanoshikashimashi Osaka ~Oideyasu~
    Tokisen
    ・Dokkyun Shoujo
    ・Kisetsu Hazure no Tokimeki Summer
    ・Pyon Pyon
    ・Santa San ga.....Yattekonai
    ・Muteki no Uta
    ・100% Orange

M2. DECORATION
    music and lyrics:invisible manners
    Invisible manners works
    Spoiler:
    Momoclo
    ・Romantic Kongaragatteru
    ・Mahoro Vacation
    Rock A Japonica
    ・WEE FIGHT OH!!!!!
    ・Kyouka SHOCK!
    Tokisen
    ・Beauty

• August 2016
    5201 Reputation
    Limited Edition A

• August 2016
    114 Reputation
    Not sure why I am not as excited as I was with the previous singles... the name of the songs and the covers aren't helping either

• August 2016
    372 Reputation
    arinyasu said:

Not sure why I am not as excited as I was with the previous singles... the name of the songs and the covers aren't helping either

Okhaaaay?

• August 2016
    3398 Reputation
    Aside from the fact they're only written by unknowns like Natsumi Tadano, Shingo Asari and invisible manners :)

• August 2016
    242 Reputation
    I'm definitely interested, but maybe not as much as when I first got into the group in early 2013. The music MCZ has released recently has been good, no doubt, but a lot of songs are just not as exciting as some of the stuff they've released earlier. There are exceptions of course: Monochrome Dessan, Gorilla Punch, Mahoro Vacation, and Ai O Tsugu Mono in particular. But IMO it got lost a bit in the large amount (28 tracks) of new material that was not as good.

Hopefully this single will be something special on the level of those songs again. I think they really need to come with something extraordinary soon to propel them to that 'Saraba'-level again, or they will risk going stale and fading.

• honkey5honkey5

August 2016
    304 Reputation
    Im really excited about this one for just one reason: It seems it will be the first MCZ single in ages that isnt paired to some Anime/Movie/Gene $immon$ wallet.

Even the covers are the first artwork in a loooong while that depicts the girls as themselves and not as Bishōjo Senshi, Dragon Ball characters, Buddhist deities, etc...

when was the last time the girls did that? in the Limited edition artwork for Naitemo Iindayo?

Granted, the name of the single sounds like another of those trascendental themes the girls have been engaging since Ameno Tajikarawo. Am i the only one who feels a"Journey to the west" vibe in here?

Or maybe the "Golden" of the title is about the Kotteri Patrol's penchant for deep-fried food :P

• ferizuferizu

August 2016
    52 Reputation
    After done some googling on asari shingo....i feel quite excited about this single...
    He had composed lot of songs for Johnnys artist and one of it is Arashi's Everything which is my favourite song.

Based on the cover art & title...maybe the song will have 'summer' feeling to it.

• MM305

August 2016
    436 Reputation
    honkey5 said:

Im really excited about this one for just one reason: It seems it will be the first MCZ single in ages that isnt paired to some Anime/Movie/Gene $immon$ wallet.

You just had to take a cheap shot to Gene Simmons didn't you? LOL, like MCZ didn't needed the money themselves, right?

Anyway, I wonder if this single will have the same international 2 week rule like Amaranthus/Hakkin No Yoake had!

• August 2016
    242 Reputation
    Hard not to see it as anything other than a money grab for Kiss as they've been musically out of date since the 1980s. Kiss are quite popular in Japan, so it makes sense to team up with a big Japanese pop act. Actually the song that came out of the collaboration was alright, but it was not as good as I hoped.

I can understand the sentiment of wanting to hear a proper MCZ single though. Anime and movie songs tend to be slightly predictable. Hopefully this single is something completely new. As for the suggestion that it might be a have a summer feel, judging by the title I'd agree. It's a bit late in the year to be a summer single, though. I'm not counting on it.

• August 2016
    372 Reputation
    Amagi822 said:

Hard not to see it as anything other than a money grab for Kiss as they've been musically out of date since the 1980s.

I don't follow Kiss, but I heard the Yume no ukiyo... single (written by Paul Stanley, who writes most Kiss songs), and I didn't find it out of date in any way. What was out of date about it?

And even if they are "out of date", why is being out of date a crime?

• MM305

August 2016
    436 Reputation
    Well, if you all had watched the documentary, then you'll know that the the idea was brought up in 2011 by the marketing producer of Kiss, who visited Tokyo and noticed how massive girl groups were in Japan when he saw records and posters advertisinng mostly girl groups. So he brought up the idea that Kiss should do a collaboration with a girl group (which the Kiss crew founded laughable at the idea).

But really, was money the primary reason for Kiss going through this collaboration? Probably so, but I think it's unfair to imply that they really hated going through with it when you see them hugging/ lifting, joking around with the girls. Sure, maybe they haven't bother listening/wattching/following MCZ in their own time, but that doesn't mean they had disliked their collaboration. Heck, watching the documentary, I think Kiss actually respect the amount of hard work/production that MCZ goes through to create the most exciting live spectacle ever (and what mononofu would disagree with that?)! Especially since Kiss is most famous for their live spectacle, to a point where it becomes a reason why folks criticizes them: Focusing most of their work creeating the best live spectale possible to help their mediocre/low quality music.

I don't know, I just can't grasp the thought of Paul Stanley hugging/lifting Kanako while also thinking "Ugh, did I have to resort to doing this? Just make my moeny you little devil!"

• ebizoriebizori

August 2016
    2293 Reputation
    You can say that I am wrong, but the level of musical stuff that Asari Shingo has made for Tokisen and Takoniji is not even close to the level of the best songs of Momokuro. So I'm not really excited too.

"DECORATION" is a continuation of the chain "Demonstration" -"Imagination"? I hope it will be more interesting

• honkey5honkey5

August 2016
    304 Reputation

Amagi822 said:

As for the suggestion that it might be a have a summer feel, judging by the title I'd agree. It's a bit late in the year to be a summer single, though.

Now that you guys mention it, it does feeel like an autumn/fall thing.

ebizori said:

"DECORATION" is a continuation of the chain "Demonstration" -"Imagination"? I hope it will be more interesting

but, but, but ... i loved Imagination :/

• ebizoriebizori

August 2016
    2293 Reputation
    honkey5 said:

but, but, but ... i loved Imagination :/

Daijoubu. Even so I hope it will be more interesting

• InvaderInvader

August 2016
    1737 Reputation
    The funny thing is that it might not be a tie in to anything... yet the covers look more like a tie in that ever before :)) one is a phone commercial, the other a supermarket commercial.

I can't even guess what it's going to sound like.

• honkey5honkey5

August 2016
    304 Reputation
    Invader said:

the other a supermarket commercial.

... a Family Mart / Kichin to Chikin CM? :P

• August 2016
    372 Reputation
    ebizori said:

You can say that I am wrong

It's not a question of being right or wrong. It's a question of s$%#ting on a song you haven't heard yet...on a fan forum for the group that's going to sing that song.

What's the purpose of that?