[SINGLE]16th The Golden History
  • InvaderInvader

September 2016
    1737 Reputation
    ebizori said:

by the way, I am very interested whose september's single will be more successful in sales

I mean Momocuro's and Ebichu's singles of course, not Batten's

Bad Ebizori, Baaaad. Now we're back to the fanwars :)) . Honestly I think neither are going to do specially well sales wise, but I'm always looking forward to be proven wrong.

• LogDogLogDog

September 2016
    324 Reputation
    Watch the Battens Yoka Yoka Dance their way to the top in Sept ;)

• MM305

September 2016
    436 Reputation
    Hey, now that we all heard the samples of the 4 songs in this CD, how about you all state your favorite track from this single?

• ebizoriebizori

September 2016
    2293 Reputation
    Decorations (despite the fact that all songs not struck me as interesting)

• LogDogLogDog

September 2016
    324 Reputation
    1- Noruka Soruka
    2- Hanabi
    3- Decorations
    4- Golden History

• InvaderInvader

September 2016
    1737 Reputation
    I need the quality audio of all the songs before making a decision. Sometimes I've change my mind from listening to it with good headphones.

• ebizoriebizori

September 2016
    2293 Reputation
    Invader said:

ebizori said:

by the way, I am very interested whose september's single will be more successful in sales

I mean Momocuro's and Ebichu's singles of course, not Batten's

Bad Ebizori, Baaaad. Now we're back to the fanwars :)) . Honestly I think neither are going to do specially well sales wise, but I'm always looking forward to be proven wrong.

in fact it is a very interesting point

As far as I know, in other large idol structures senior idol group has never sold less than more younger (AKB always on peak sales of 48s, Morning Musume always with higher sales than Cute, Berryz or Smile Age in H!P, E-Girls are is same in Avex Idol Street) but in 3BJ there is a situation when such thing seems quite likely

• MM305

September 2016
    436 Reputation
    Back to MCZ, I just realized that a music video for DECORATION is gonna happen as well (according to this:http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/KICM-91713)......THE HYPE!!!

By the way, does anyone still knows if the single will be available on international itunes/spotify (maybe 2 weeks after release like Amaranthus/Hakkin No Yoake)?

• manumczmanumcz

September 2016
    12 Reputation
    Well I really like the video is different, is fun, is momoclo style; I like the song but not as much as others of momoclo, for the preview I think that my favorite one of this singles is Noruka Soruka but in general all the songs sound great.
    Look the official page of The golden Story is open http://thegoldenhistory.jp/
    and it seems that there's going to be a live music video of the golden history maybe like the one for MOON PRIDE.

• September 2016
    264 Reputation
    Even though this might not be the most experimental of Momoclo songs both the sing itself and the video does showcase one of the things I love most about Momoclo - their unpredictability. When they announced the name of the single a lot of us thought they might be going back to the sort of Buddhist/spiritual theme of Gounn. Then they revealed the cd jackets and that theory went out the window. With the outfits I expected something sort of hip hop focused, like Mokkuro ni naru hatte. And then when they pulled it out at Tohjinsai I was completely taken aback and thought "whatever I was expecting, it wasn't this." And the same goes for the video. Even though they showed brief clips of it at Tohjinsai I would never have guessed what was coming next. With Momoclo you never know what the next song is going to sound like (I imagine many people shared my surprise when Saboten to Ribbon suddenly popped up on the first listen of Amaranthus). A predictable band is a boring band, no matter how good the new songs are.

• MM305

September 2016
    436 Reputation
    Reading this statement, I find myself wondering how people felt about the release of Saraba, Itoshiki Kanashimitachi yo? Like, have you ever sat back and think to yourself how unusual the release of that song must have been if we had found THIS single to be unpredictable?

First off, look at the outfits: We got a cover with Momoclo in white angel outfits, and then another cover in black devilish outfits. I would have thought this is something worth being spiritual since it CLEARLY presents the theme of good vs evil. Then, the song came out......How does this song maych the concept musically? If you were to ever tell me the theme/lyrics if you first made me listened to the song with ZERO context, this kind of song would not have crossed my mind. This sounds like something you would rock out to, or make you feel like a dominant athlete because it has the work out mood to it!

Don't get me wrong, it's my FAVORITE MCZ song ever, but If I had followed MCZ back in late 2012, I would have been very suprised with what I got from what the covers showed. How did everyone else respnded to it?

• nieainnieain

September 2016
    25 Reputation
    Actually there was a teaser of DECORATION pv on the last aired Logirl

Spoiler:

• MM305

September 2016
    436 Reputation
    Damn, Complete BADASSES!! Forgive the language, but this is amazing.

Bit disappointing that they decideded to wear those outfits AGAIN for this video.

• eyelesseyeless

September 2016
    2256 Reputation
    Wow, 50+ new posts while I sleep, this is new record :)

What a fun PV and their performance on Music Station is great. While the song it self is not really my taste but great single. Looking forward to DECORATION PV

• ebizoriebizori

September 2016
    2293 Reputation
    When I had known a title of song and author of it I understood what kind of song it would be, and it have'nt surprised me then because the song is exactly such I expected, and covers did'nt moved me some other ways at all.

• AyakanaAyakana

September 2016
    21 Reputation
    Decoration (Full Version)
    I dont think it being post yet

• Paco

September 2016
    331 Reputation

• Paco

September 2016
    331 Reputation
    MM305 said:

Reading this statement, I find myself wondering how people felt about the release of Saraba, Itoshiki Kanashimitachi yo? Like, have you ever sat back and think to yourself how unusual the release of that song must have been if we had found THIS single to be unpredictable?

If I remember correctly I only thought: Wow, typical Momoclo. I wanted the unexpected, I expected the unexpected. So it was "normal" for them to do something different every time.

But if you want more "real time" reactions, you can go to the H!O thread of that time:
    http://www.hello-online.org/index.php?/topic/15926-momoiro-clover-z/page-156

• September 2016
    78 Reputation
    Where was that music station thing recorded? I'm sure I could've gone had I known about it. Damnnnnnnnn

• AzureusAzureus

September 2016
    1470 Reputation
    Reni and Momoka live stream special talk show.
    https://live.line.me/r/channels/89/broadcast/31461