[Event] Momoiro Christmas 2016 "Mafuyu no Sun Sun Summer Time"
  • MM305

December 2016
    436 Reputation
    That's why I'm saying don't play ALL OF THEM, but to differentiate between these songs for each show, Perfore a couple more of these (other than just Ikuze that is performed in every MCZ live except in the NY show, which was an unusual decision).

Personally, you know we live in a very odd time where an MCZ concert doesn't either Mungen no ai or Saraba.

• December 2016
    264 Reputation
    Saraba has been performed at almost every major concert since its release. Yes, it's true that there are some songs more famous than others, but honestly I'm kinda glad to see them being switched out. Some bands don't do this, and in the end only ever play their singles and hits. You can predict the setlist before the concert even started, and that's something you can never really do with Momoclo. That keeps things fresh, and that's a good thing. You also need to keep in mind that Mononofu are very dedicated fans. Most people try to attend as many concerts as they can. If you went to dome trek and tohjinsai you got to hear Mugen no Ai, Saraba, Roudou Sanka, and Naitemo Iindayo many times over. And that's not even counting the past few years. I'm sure they're happy with a bit of a change, otherwise why keep coming back if you just get the same thing?

Of course if you attend your first concert you might be a little bit disappointed if your favourite song doesn't come up (personally I would've loved to hear Naitemo Iindayo when I went to Tohjinsai), but you can never really please everyone with concerts of these scales.

• December 2016
    32 Reputation
    Im just going to continue with my previous example. You have 8 slots, and momoclo has what, 150-200 songs? If you carve out another 3 slots for saraba, mouretsu, and roudou senka, that'll mean 5 slots for every other song they ever releaseed. We don't need to hear a similar setlist everytime they have a concert. Personally, even on those singles, i preferred one of the b sides more and would rather have those on the setlist (kuroi shuumatsu, DNA, and santa san), so i wouldnt be happy if they guaranteed slots for those a side songs everytime. besides, if you really just want to listen to all the leading singles, you can always rewatch spring 14 concert - the setlist was basically "lets do all our singles in order" for the first half of both days.

Also they did do ikuze in NY this year.

• December 2016
    964 Reputation
    Tokyo Girlsʼ Scheduler NEWS
    http://idolscheduler.jp/news/detail/?p=73886

• December 2016
    372 Reputation
    MCZ said:

Is There a Country,Place in the world that celebrate Christmas in Summer??

Who was your Geography teacher? I'd like to e-mail him and tell him to find a different job. He's useless at his current one. To answer your question, yes: the majority of Christians celebrate Christmas in the summer. The Pope himself used to celebrate Christmas in the summer, too, before he moved to the Vatican.

But that's not why Momoclo use summer themes at their Christmas shows. They do it because the atmosphere at their shows is just as hot as if it was summer.
    [edit] Never mind, i didn't notice the page full of answers to this, before I posted.

• December 2016
    372 Reputation
    momotaka said:

Attendance, according to that article: 41,830 at the two lives, and another 18,852 at 35 live venues across Japan. I believe that would make it their second biggest Christmas show (behind Seibu Dome '13)?

• OM617OM617

December 2016
    176 Reputation
    "Classic" is very subjective. I would say there were 7 "classics" in the 24th performance, which is plenty given how many new songs have come out in the last year.
    What is "classic" to you, Pre-Z?

• December 2016
    964 Reputation

momotaka said:

Attendance, according to that article: 41,830 at the two lives, and another 18,852 at 35 live venues across Japan. I believe that would make it their second biggest Christmas show (behind Seibu Dome '13)?

uhh.. Because a concert of Momoiro Christmas 2014 is 54,496+35,780, the concert of 2016 may be the third.(I just checked it)

Because a meeting place in these 2016 years was only the first-floor seat, there were only many sightseers that it was difficult to be able to meet a member
    I was a block next to the substages, too, and a substages became the blind spot.

• MM305

December 2016
    436 Reputation
    OM617 said:

"Classic" is very subjective. I would say there were 7 "classics" in the 24th performance, which is plenty given how many new songs have come out in the last year.
    What is "classic" to you, Pre-Z?

Who's Pre-Z?

• December 2016
    3398 Reputation
    When they were still only Momoiro Clover without a Z but with a blue member :)

• MCZMCZ

December 2016
    143 Reputation
    It concert feels like summer concert instead of Christmas concert because of that stuff

• MM305

December 2016
    436 Reputation

When they were still only Momoiro Clover without a Z but with a blue member :)

Okay? The way OM617 asked that sounded like he called me "pre-z". I'm not getting what OM617 was trying to ask.

• ebizoriebizori

December 2016
    2293 Reputation
    Yes, still Christmas concerts is a slightly different concept, aimed more to show the breadth of repertoire group than to submission large number of hits

I really like concept of the last year's monthly hour concerts, such a pleasant variety in setlists

• MCZMCZ

December 2016
    143 Reputation

MCZ said:

Is There a Country,Place in the world that celebrate Christmas in Summer??

Who was your Geography teacher? I'd like to e-mail him and tell him to find a different job. He's useless at his current one. To answer your question, yes: the majority of Christians celebrate Christmas in the summer. The Pope himself used to celebrate Christmas in the summer, too, before he moved to the Vatican.

But that's not why Momoclo use summer themes at their Christmas shows. They do it because the atmosphere at their shows is just as hot as if it was summer.
    [edit] Never mind, i didn't notice the page full of answers to this, before I posted.

I Don't have A Geography teacher Im a Gr 6 Student not a collage or anything

• December 2016
    73 Reputation
    MM305 said:

Okay? The way OM617 asked that sounded like he called me "pre-z". I'm not getting what OM617 was trying to ask.

He asked, "What is "classic" to you, Pre-Z? " as in "Which songs do you consider classic, the Momoiro Clover songs (before they added the Z, as in when Akari was still a member)? He didn't call you anything.

Also, that article that made you believe they didn't perform Ikuze in NY had some funny wording. When they wrote that Ikuze was inexplicably missing, they meant "up to that point in the concert." The point where he mentioned the song is the point in which they sang it in the concert. NY actually got 1 more song than HI and LA did.

• MM305

December 2016
    436 Reputation
    Oh, thanks for clearing up bout the NY show.

But I already discussed what I mean when I say MCZ classics in a comment before (just look back when I mentioned Michael Jackson)!

• December 2016
    964 Reputation
    MCZ WINTER SONG medley with Shigeru Matsuzaki. "Official Video"

• MCZMCZ

December 2016
    143 Reputation
    Is there a Reni Magic Show During Santa San ??

• MM305

December 2016
    436 Reputation
    Yes, happens on almost every MCZ Christmas show!

• December 2016
    3398 Reputation
    Strategaeth's jps torrent of the Winter Songs Collection album on A!O
    https://aidoru-online.org/torrents-details.php?id=101356