[Event] Momoiro Christmas 2016 "Mafuyu no Sun Sun Summer Time"
  • December 2016
    5201 Reputation

• December 2016
    66 Reputation
    MCZ said:

Im a Gr 6 Student not a collage(sic)

That is quite understandable indeed. It is certainly not easy to be a living collage...
    But then you should try, at least, to be a polychromous mosaic.
    The choice of colours is apparently left to your level of "classicality". While being a fan since 2010, I still consider myself a sort of newcomer about the "sixth" (wasn't the sixth at all, at the time...).

Cheap jokes aside, I would agree about the December 24th setlist having an absolutely meaningful number of recognized "classics", and perhaps even being a bit too conventional (for them).
    Just consider, in comparison, Day 2 programme from the 2015 event...
    I will always dearly remember those Karuizawa days, but they were really more "proofs of faith", rather than "normal" concerts.

P.S.
    Is there a discussion about the symbolic value of not performing 「あの空へ向かって」 anymore (since 2014 at the National Stadium maybe)?
    As written elsewhere, I am very out of touch...

• December 2016
    3398 Reputation
    It was performed as the closing number on the second day of this year's Dome Trek Tour "Hakkin no Yoake"

• December 2016
    66 Reputation

It was performed as the closing number on the second day of this year's Dome Trek Tour "Hakkin no Yoake"

Oh! Thank you! (And sorry for the very ignorant question).
    I had not yet the chance to watch my blu-ray box in its entirety, and it was really the very last "encore", just as in the "old days"... Great!

But perhaps do you know of other performances? It would still be just once in over two years and a half...

• December 2016
    3398 Reputation
    I probably wouldn't have known had I not made the setlist and chapters for the rip not long ago :)
    I'll pass on the other concerts but I'm sure someone else will know

• December 2016
    904 Reputation
    They also sang it at the US Tour for all 3 stops 030

• December 2016
    372 Reputation
    Right. It makes sense to save it for special occasions. It would be silly to have the "sekai no number one" chant at random gigs that don't have any special significance.

• December 2016
    66 Reputation

They also sang it at the US Tour for all 3 stops 030

Thank you again, and I apologize for bothering the group with a clearly pointless question (So, no symbolic pattern at all, or not anymore).

I have just checked the US tour thread. I must confess that I previously ignored it for the most part.
    My fault, since judging from available images and videos, events were really interesting.
    Still, the thread itself is not the most pleasant or easy to read...

• December 2016
    66 Reputation

They sing it to give fans who don't see them regularly a chance to do the "sekai no [Momokuro] number one" chant.

You know...
    I was also looking for that during my two (four concert days really) unforgettable live experiences in Japan.
    It remains my sole unfulfilled wish...

• January 2017
    306 Reputation

http://mczwintersong.com

sometimes i don't understand the timing of jpop promotions

• vimoralvimoral

February 2017
    1424 Reputation
    April 26

Releases Live DVD/Blu-Ray
    http://natalie.mu/music/news/220560

• February 2017
    5201 Reputation
    February 27
    HOT WAVE

• March 2017
    306 Reputation
    it seems a beach ball will be a limited bonus with the dvd\blu ray

http://www.momoclo.net/pub/sp/information/?id=3522

i want it :)

• vimoralvimoral

March 2017
    1424 Reputation

• March 2017
    264 Reputation
    http://www.momoclo.net/pub/pc/information/?id=3534

If I am interpreting this correctly there will be a Live CD released with the deluxe edition of the concert, with all the songs from the Winter Collection, recorded during the concert.

• March 2017
    73 Reputation
    I used to not like live recording CDs, because I thought a lot of the effect was lost, it being recorded. But now I think they're neat, catching different variations of songs, hearing a more "pure" sound from the vocalists, and in the case of Momoclo, getting to hear the audience chants. Of course, since I collect all of their CDs, I have to order any of these Blu-ray sets that include them.

• April 2017
    964 Reputation
    Video of the release notice

• April 2017
    964 Reputation
    DVD and the beach ball of the privilege only in the first production which arrived today.

• April 2017
    30 Reputation
    Ahhh so jelly. I wanted the red ball. Got yellow

• MM305

April 2017
    436 Reputation
    Remind me, is this (4 months) quickest MCZ live DVD/Blu-Ray release ever (minus the all children/family concert)?