[Event] Momoiro Christmas 2016 "Mafuyu no Sun Sun Summer Time"
  • ebizoriebizori

April 2017
    2806 Reputation
    the quickest, yes

but Ebichu still released their Christmas Blu-Ray a week earlier.
    Although I think that it was an agreement between managers of groups, so as not to interfere with each other's sales

• April 2017
    506 Reputation
    Tohjinsai 2015 was also released about four months after the concert (at the end of November 2015). Probably because they didn't want it to crash with the sales of Amaranthus and Hakkin.

• April 2017
    446 Reputation
    The solo DVDs would probably have priority over the Christmas one, for most fans...and they're going to be expensive, too, if you want all of them. I know I'm more excited about those, than another Christmas show.

So it's smart to release this early.

• April 2017
    96 Reputation
    So as it turns out, after starting to watch this blu-ray, I discovered that I have something to contribute to the community! So Lenne Hardt, the current announcer for MCZ (the one that speaks English and likes to roll her tongue for emphasis) used to be the official announcer for the Pride Fighting Championships. Pride FC is defunct now, but the theme song is now played at the beginning of some of MCZ's concerts, like Mafuyu no Sun Sun Summer Time. Well, as a former big fan of Pride FC, I had ordered the soundtrack CD long ago, so I have that song if anyone wants it! I've created a torrent that you can get here:

https://aidoru-online.org/torrents-details.php?id=107910

There are 2 songs total, but the first is the one at the beginning of the concert. I'm not sure if the 2nd is ever used for MCZ or not. Anyway, enjoy! I've always liked this song a lot. It always got me pumped when I was about to watch the fighters start whooping each other. Now it gets me pumped for MCZ concerts!

*Edit: Hmm...I've literally never made a torrent in my life prior to this. I guess I'm seeding it correctly? I hope so. I'll leave it seeding overnight but I can't seed indefinitely. That is, I turn off my computer regularly. But hopefully everyone who wants it can get it OK.

• April 2017
    4653 Reputation
    Thanks. Highly interesting gift :)
    And the torrent worked just fine

• April 2017
    1103 Reputation
    Official Video

• vimoralvimoral

April 2017
    3147 Reputation
    Decoration

• May 2017
    4653 Reputation
    http://jpopsuki.eu/torrents.php?id=231158&torrentid=325154

There will be a 720 on A!O for sure

• May 2017
    446 Reputation
    Yay!

• May 2017
    1103 Reputation
    Day1

Day2

• May 2017
    140 Reputation
    Mmmm...Reni is doing the trick from the Prestige lol
    Now the We are born PV makes sense!!!
    Spoiler:
    Shiori has a twin!!!
    :))

• May 2017
    4653 Reputation
    For those who have slept throught the last days:
    https://aidoru-online.org/torrents-details.php?id=108690

Oh, and Flowercreek has uploaded several concert isos yesterday

• May 2017
    96 Reputation

Spoiler:
    Shiori has a twin!!!

Ha! Great movie, by the way, for anyone who hasn't seen it. Although if you plan on seeing it, don't read battehermit's spoiler!

• May 2017
    506 Reputation

Spoiler:
    Shiori has a twin!!!

Spoiler:
    They'll show a bunch of Shiori-filled glass tanks on the behind-the-scenes :))