Who's your favourite member?
  • asan

December 2014
    462 Reputation
    I need help. I think I'm hako-oshi, and we all know those are the worst. But I've only been doing this for 4 years, and only with Stardust groups, so how does real osu feel? Do I have to dislike other members?

• December 2014
    262 Reputation
    ehhh that's how I am with several groups. I couldn't pick a member of Dempagumi.inc if you forced me to.

• mavmav

December 2014
    171 Reputation
    I've never been an idol fan before, and frankly the idea of choosing an oshi is way too foreign a concept to me

Like how do I even choose? I want them all :))

On a more serious note, I can't find myself supporting particularly one person. Each member has traits I like and dislike

For example, I might find Kanako more lovable or having higher potential than Arin, but (especially recently), I find myself wishing Arin had more screen time to better balance the members out. Not to mention Kanako's lack of basic knowledge walks a very fine line between being lovable or annoying.

Or I might find myself rooting for Momoka because of how much effort she puts in to everything, and also wishing for her to join in the fun more, but I actually can't stand her type of personality.

The list could go on but you get my point.

So in the end I choose to just remain a "Momoclo-oshi" :)>-

• January 2015
    10 Reputation
    just recently became a momoclo fan. To frank i like all of them but the one that stands a little above the rest is Shiorin Tamai. Shiori because she has all the qualities that i like for an idol to possess. Also love her because of her short hair that makes her stand above the other members.

• MM305

June 2016
    435 Reputation
    I really hate to say that Aarin is my favorite, because she the biggest embodiment of what a "traditional" idol is, meaning she has the most faults/traits that makes Japanese/Korean/Western idols be so frowned upon by millions (plus, pink is the one color among the other 4 that I don't often rock with when it comes to clothes, but I'm fine with it overall ;)). Despite these faults, she is TO FREAKING ADORABLE for me to not love her, but is also very professional when it comes to facing the task at hand, and genuinely enjoys doing her job!!

After her, Kanako comes at a really close 2nd, not only because she is great at taking a lot of pressure for being the great leader that she is, but because she actually in a way RELATES to me: Born in 1994, like sports, play Basketball (though I never been on a team), and both have our air head (dumb) tendecies. Plus, RED is my FAVORITE COLOR of the group!!!

Reni is 3rd for me, though her expressions can be VERY CREEPY, LOL!!! Plus, to me, she is (respecfully) the worst dancer of the group with her lack of coordination at times, but it's very humoroous to see her oversell some of the dance moves. You just know she really gets into her job, ha ha! Not to mention she has the BEST smile of the group, and have very possessive eyes (I just hope she gets her long hair back cause she looked better with it, but her current look isn't bad either).

Momoka is 4th for me, because to be honest, I'm not into her singing voice and everyone seems to be into. Don't get me wrong, she's a great singer and I understand why many feel like she's the best singer of the crew, but it sounds exaggerated at times, specifically in Naitdemo Iindayo! Funny thing is, it's also a singing voice that hilariously doesn't seem to fit with her petite frame. She is THE babyface of the crew, LOL!! Not to mention, she's also very fragile when it comes to emotion, to a point where noodles freaking scares her, LOL!!!
    Spoiler:
    . Still, the gal has her great moments and has a very shy but sweet personality!

Lastly is the yellow grace herself, Shiori! The one who's look went through the most change through the years, but kept her gracious personality through the years. But the reason she is last place is just because she seems the LEAST special to me COMPARED to the other members. Not to say she's not a factor, but she doesn't stock out to me comp[are to the other 4 gals. Still, she (and all of the other 4 gals) are incredible women, and deserve all the love that they get!!

• MCZMCZ

June 2016
    143 Reputation
    Plus Pink is Momoiro
    All the member love pink
    I dont why did they choose pink for the group name
    My favorite memeber are
    1,Ahrin-becuase she adorable cute Beautiful and soo energetic she take the mc so well during live (I realy miss the old arin dayo❤
    2,Kanako-Becuase i love red and shes the leader that never give up she energetic and have nice Voice and shes strong and never shows hes weakness i love him at the first place because of ahrin during mirai e susume and momoiro punch its like they paired or something
    3,Akari-So cool and amazing at rap She like a big papa on the group before kanako
    4,Momoka-Shes amazing fun at her vocal range is awsome Everytime i watch her videos a love specialy the ust when reni insulting him lol energetic specialy belive performance
    5,Shiori/Reni-I dont know why i tie them but i love them specialy reni she dun shes crazy sometime like kanako lol
    Shiori shes has a amazing voice like contradiction,kasou Im just jelouse when momotamai are all together i dont why lol
    But i love all the member
    They never give up in their dreams i wish momoclo will not break or banned
    Daisuki momoclo

• MM305

June 2016
    435 Reputation
    We have the same top 2...AWESOME!!!

Again though, the reason I hate saying Aarin is my favorite is not because of the color pink (I just don't bother collecting stuff in that color), it's because she's the embodiment of why idols (especially Western) are frown upon in the music business!

• June 2016
    242 Reputation
    1. Kanako - her energy and optimism are seemingly endless and that's what I value most in Momoclo. Her idiocy is also hilarious. Therefore she takes the top spot.
    2. Shiori - a really intelligent girl, jack-of-all-trades, but master of none. I can relate to that. She's obviously very skillful, and she wasn't called the 'young master' (若大将) for nothing. Arguably the prettiest girl in the group, too. She takes second, only a whisker behind Kanako.
    3. Momoka - brilliant voice, used to be my favourite. Other than that I can't relate to her as well as the other two.
    4. Reni - clearly bonkers and full of enthusiasm. It can be really fun watching her perform, but she doesn't appeal to me much otherwise.
    5. Aarin - closest to the traditional concept of a pop 'idol' and therefore probably my least favourite. She acts cutesy and she's a great performer, I'll give her that, but she doesn't have the greatest voice (though she has improved in that regard). She's just a bit boring compared to the rest IMO.

• June 2016
    372 Reputation
    Amagi822 said:

1. Kanako - her energy and optimism are seemingly endless and that's what I value most in Momoclo. Her idiocy is also hilarious. Therefore she takes the top spot.

Her idiocy is also a big fat fake. Now that their public appearances are less scripted, she's been letting the cat out of the bag by sounding really smart from time to time. Probably the smartest of the five, even smarter than Shiori (though she's really smart too).

• MM305

June 2016
    435 Reputation
    Yet, she his still the butt of all the jokes and pranks from her fellow troops, LOL!!

• June 2016
    3398 Reputation
    I guess they all have their roles to play.
    I am sure Momoka is not nearly as fearful as she presents herself on TV (need I say bungee jump)
    They all know what's expected of them and they deliver.
    That's what idols are for :)

• RainyRainy

June 2016
    30 Reputation
    I'll write out my opinion but I don't really know how to explain it. I'll try but it probably won't be as well thought out as other people's response.
    1. Ahrin - I love how cute she is, her voice (she rarely ever sounds "off" and seems to be able to hit many good high notes) and I just overall enjoy her presence.
    2. Momoka - You know all know the drill, she has a great voice.
    3.Reni - I have a deep respect for Reni since she has been able to be so happy even though she doesn't get the spotlight as much as the other girls and is often the butt of the joke.
    4. Shiori - I love shiori, she has a great voice, dances well and is very entertaining. She is only number 4 because I like the other 3 more than her.
    5.Kanako - I love watching old Kanako, she was fun-loving, cute and enthusiastic but lately I feel like she has been trying too hard lately (especially last summer with the animeexpo and KISS stuff) but I think that this opinion won't last for much longer since she's been lessening it since the two new albums came out.
    6- Akari - I don't like talking about Akari. She's the only member who I generally don't like at all. She left really early in the group's histroy (at least in my point of view) and that angers me and I never really liked her voice or presence at all to begin with.

• MM305

June 2016
    435 Reputation
    What do you mean by "Trying too hard" for Kanako?

• RainyRainy

June 2016
    30 Reputation
    MM305 said:

What do you mean by "Trying too hard" for Kanako?

I mean she seemed like she was trying to hard to be likable.

• MM305

June 2016
    435 Reputation
    Uhhh....I don't see it.

• MM305

August 2016
    435 Reputation
    Hoping to here more answers about this, I'm commentating here to get it's attention.

Recap of my favorite members:
    1) Ayaka (guilty pleasure)
    2) Kanako
    3) Reni
    4) Momoka
    5) Shiori

Reasons explained 10 comments above this one! :)

• vimoralvimoral

August 2016
    1423 Reputation
    1. Momoka . Best dancer, singer,kawaii !!
    2. Kanako
    3. Aarin
    4. Reni
    5. Shiori

• ebizoriebizori

August 2016
    2293 Reputation
    1. Shiorin (mуbestaidoru)
    2. Kanako
    3. Ааrindayo
    4. Momoka
    5. Reni