Who's your favourite member?
  • MM305

August 2016
    643 Reputation
    By the way, isn't MC really for rappers? I mean, sure Aarin has her "rapping skills", but it's not like rapping is something she normally does.

Why is she consider an MC?

• August 2016
    4653 Reputation
    MC as in https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Master_of_ceremonies
    The hiphop scene has used the expression as well but it is a lot broader originally

• MM305

August 2016
    643 Reputation
    Oh, well that makes sense.

But now that we reached this subject, I like to bring up a small pet peeve I have with certain live performances: the tendency to keep chanting "hey!" while not dancing.

There's nothing wrong with the girls attempting to get the crowd going, but at times, I end up thinking to myself "Okay girls, we get it. No need to chant it all the time, 2-3 times is enough!"

Even worse is when they don't perform certain dance moves because of this, but that's a bigger subject I'm not get on.

• ebizoriebizori

August 2016
    2806 Reputation
    that's not only MCZ's stuff))

I heard this endless "hey!" shouts on performances other japanese rock groups (Kishidan for example) and it's really annoying (often annoying than not)

• MM305

September 2016
    643 Reputation
    Ah, I see.

By the way, I noticed that your list almost goes with the order on how the girls were first introduced in Z Densetsu.

All that was different was that Shiori is 1st on your list.

• wizardwizard

October 2016
    62 Reputation
    From most favorite to least:

1. Arin
    I thought she was cute when I started to follow MCZ, but the pink color kinda put me down, and also her singing is unique. There was a chance during an event, where the fans could walk near and take pictures close to them. At that time, Arin, Shiori and Reni were there together, and they were very nice and they were talking as much as they could to all of the fans. Those three are my top. Anyways, as I was making my way back to the seats, Arin called out Hello in English and I was very surprised that she took this effort. Her English I think, is really good. Reni and Shiori are nice too, but meeting them at this event kinda made me an Arin fan. She is so cute in real life. The fans were in a line and had to walk from one end of the stage to the other and back to the chairs.

2. Reni
    She is my second favorite because she likes to wear hot pants so we can usually check out her legs. Also, she has a really nice smile, and is a loose cannon. I don't think she can leave an event without surprising her fans in a good way. If the sun ever goes out, her smile will continue to power this earth.

3. Shiori
    My third favorite, she is incredibly talented and has a sharp sense of humor. She was my top for a year, because I tried following her as my kami oshi for a while, but after that I was pulled by Arin. I still think her solo songs are some of the best, right after Momoka. Like, Namida me no Arisu, and Sotsugyo.

4. Kanako
    She was my first favortie when I started to follow MCZ, and I even chose red for my first bicycle in Japan because of it. As the leader of Momokuro, I think she has done a lot to make the group famous, like the Ebi Sori Jump. She also has a unique singing style. Alas, soon after I started following the group she cut her hair short and then I started following Shiorin.

5. Momoka
    Super cute and super talented, but as a fan I fall for the more charming and funny characters? I think she is really cool, and I get that she is serious and thoughtful, which is important. She looks so serious in programs like Tsugi no Kata and Folk Mura. She has funny moments too, but I'm more drawn to the other girls.

• wizardwizard

October 2016
    62 Reputation
    MC of an event is just Master of Ceremonies. By all means if they drop a phat beat that's cool too.

• MM305

October 2016
    643 Reputation
    They're all Beautiful ladies aren't they? Anyway, I'm with you on Aarin's color: I'm cool with pink, but it's not a color that I would purchase on any normal circumstances (plus, it wouldn't be a safe thing for me to do here).

Plus, I really miss long-hair Aarin! She still beautiful now, but she was FLAWLESS with that long-hair look. Heck, whenever she's on stage with that lovely hair out, she looked like a Greek Beauty Goddess had just entered on planet Earth and is supported by her attracted minions!

Heck, I really wasn't a fan of Kanakos hair cut either (at least when it was VERY short). It was like if Kanako got replaced with Taka!

Finally, as far as your opinion on Shiori/Momoka's talents, I would argue that ALL of the girls are talented as well!! Even if one can do one thing better than the other, the fact that they all can still pull it off and have other similar features in their abilities is enough to impress me at least.

I mean sure, Reni seems to over exaggerate her dancing at times, Kanako may have pulled off some airhead moments,and Aarin's singing voice happens to be my least favorite among the 5 girls. But the fact that they all can play (certain) instruments, sing for a long time without their voices getting affected, and perform for a long time is enough for them to earn my respect. Plus, those 3 can sure make you all laugh!!

• October 2016
    18 Reputation
    1. Akari Hayami
    Her voice, her beauty.... She was the highlight of Momoclo, I think so
    2. Momoka and Reni (OSARETAI!)
    3. Kanako and Aarin.
    6. Shiori.
    :/

• MM305

May 2017
    643 Reputation
    Just want to bump this thread for any new members of this forum.