Introduce yourself
  • eyelesseyeless

February 2013
    2256 Reputation
    erimea said:

im a BIG BIG fan of ...... and maximum the hormone!! \m/

There's now way I could find a Maximum the Hormone fan in this forum .. no way .. /nyahaha

Me too, hi 5 erimea, too bad they don't release anything since early 2011

• erimeaerimea

February 2013
    74 Reputation
    @ yvelii thats what happens to people when they have a couple of screws loose! Hohoho!

@eyeless high five!! Its is sad that they are inactive now :( i could listen to mth all day! They rock! Actually nao is reason why i got into drumming. She's so cool /please

Do you also have an mth international forum that i can join xD

• eyelesseyeless

February 2013
    2256 Reputation
    ^
    LOL, too bad no forum for MTH

• February 2013
    904 Reputation
    NAME: Mizuki (I'm using an OC's name because using my real name for forums is a no-no)
    DATE OF BIRTH: 9/24 (so far from the girls... /cry2 )
    ABOUT ME: Recent Mononofu (started in around October)
    What you like from Momoiro Clover Z?: They're so energetic and express themselves differently
    Your favorite member: Shiorin and Reni-chan /love2
    Your favorite band/singer/group: i have none besides MomoClo...
    Your favorite song: D' no Junjou (ninjas are awesome!) and PONPONPON (crazyness)
    Your favorite actor/actress: Keiko Kitagawa (she got me from PGSM and Dear Friends)
    Your favorite movie/drama: Super Sentai (don't judge me... and yes, it basically is a drama if you ignore the action scenes)

MizukiChan desu! Yoroshiku onegaishimasu! I don't know a lot of Japanese but wish to learn! Nice to meet you guys, Mononofu-sempaitachi!

• asan

February 2013
    462 Reputation
    Welcome! What's an OC?

Finally someone with a sense of privacy. One day I'll fill out this form as well ;)

• February 2013
    904 Reputation
    asan said:

Welcome! What's an OC?

Finally someone with a sense of privacy. One day I'll fill out this form as well ;)

Thanks! X3
    Basically an OC is an "otaku character" and people use it to refer to characters they created for fanfiction. Mizuki is a dark side for one of my characters for a Sentai fic and I really like the name. I'm also writing a MomoClo fic but the first chapter's incomplete and I don't know where to submit it. XP

And I appreciate the honesty! /yup I tend to stay anonymous so people won't attempt to find me. Yoroshiku ne?

• February 2013
    284 Reputation
    Yo! Yokoso! Yoroshiku!

I pretty much assume nobody WANTS to find me. /walk Not so worried about my personal information, but also don't really share all that much...

• asan

February 2013
    462 Reputation
    Greyface said:

I pretty much assume nobody WANTS to find me.

There's always the IRS >.>

• February 2013
    904 Reputation
    Or government o.o

• February 2013
    66 Reputation
    We were talking in English class about privacy in danger and all, that reminded me.

Anyway, welcome here \(^^)/

• Lak

February 2013
    122 Reputation
    Hi everyone!!!

Name: Lak
    About me: I'm basically a starving artist lol. Technically a freelance artist trying to become a comic book artist. So obviously I like to draw. I also like basketball (Lakers fan....even though they're pretty bad right now) I'm part of a Chinese Lion Dance/kung fu group based in Los Angeles Chinatown. I learned of Momoclo from randomly looking at Japanese videos on Youtube before December and been hooked ever since. It was them performing Contradiction, held at Yomiuri Land East on August 20, 2011. I'm starting to learn some Japanese so I can actually understand what they're saying. I just recently ordered some Blu-Ray DVDs of their concerts. Shipping is expensive as hell but I can't call myself a real fan if I don't own any Momoclo item lol It'll definitely take me awhile but I plan to have a nice collection of Momoiro Clover Z. I wish it was easier to get their stuff in the US.
    What do I like about Momoiro Clover Z?: The way they interact with their audience and how their fans are so in sync with them amazes me. I have NEVER been to a concert before and never had a desire to UNTIL I saw Momoiro Clover Z lol.
    Favorite member: Momoka with Kanako being a close 2nd
    Favorite song: Push

Btw, thanks to everyone who has taken the time to translate some of the text/videos for non-speaking Japanese people like me. It is greatly appreciated :D

• eyelesseyeless

February 2013
    2256 Reputation
    Welcome here MizukiChan and Lak /hi

Enjoy

• Lak

February 2013
    122 Reputation
    Thanks eyeless, I'm glad to have found this place /nyahaha

• erimeaerimea

February 2013
    74 Reputation
    Welcome to the fan site! The more the merrier! /yup

• February 2013
    904 Reputation
    Yoroshiku! But it's okay for you to fell that way of not being a loyal fan without merchandise. I'm not allowed to buy it comsidering people think i'm crazy and everything's expensive. /cry2 But with some help of anonymous Mononofu and the Internet, i can support my kawaii MomoClo from my own home! Arigato gozaimasu, minna-sama! /love

• February 2013
    284 Reputation
    Hah! I don't feel that I must buy things in order to be a fan, so much as... if I didn't buy things I wouldn't have anything to be a fan over!
    The difference between the DVD versions and TV versions of the concerts is huge, and I never got comfortable with putting music on my ipod that I didn't buy first.

If I had more money, I'd go to concerts, but I'm on a fairly strict budget, so I find that 6,000yen for a concert DVD is a better investment than 10,000 for a concert ticket on resale (I don't know how much tickets are on Yahoo auctions, but I expect somewhere around there...)
    I -will- go to shows as soon as I can... I really want to try being there and screaming along with the thousands of others... I really want to knock a screw loose and go all out (which I can't do at home with a DVD).

Between here and there, I'll try to go to a live viewing (movie theater live broadcast) if I can't get a "regular onsale" ticket for Summer Dive in Nissan Stadium...
    Greyface needs a better job!!

• February 2013
    66 Reputation
    Welcome Lak!
    As to me I can't buy things on the Internet so I feel bad at times, but I still consider myself as a huge fan, hehe ^^

• Lak

February 2013
    122 Reputation
    We don't really have to buy anything to be a fan of something. But its always nice to be able to have something we can see, hold or hear that helps identify what we like. Sorry if I made it sound like the only people with items can be a true fan. I didn't mean to offend anyone. Real fans actually don't need to have anything more than their appreciation for what they like. What makes us fans is that we like and support them. My ultimate goal as a fan is to go to Japan and cheer for them in one of their concerts. Whether you have Momoclo items or not, I know everyone here is a true fan. And I'm happy to be a part of this group. Thanks for the warm welcome.

• untaloeuntaloe

February 2013
    23 Reputation
    welcome here all new members /hi , and sorry if I rarely appeared in here /please

• February 2013
    904 Reputation
    I actually do feel the same way without having something that would remind me of being a fan. Trust me, i'm a die hard fan of Pikachu, Sailor Moon, Kyary and MomoClo but only the first two are easier to access where i live while Kyary and Momoclo are unreachable. But anyone can be a true fan if they put their heart to it (i had to BEG for tickets for Kyary even if i won't be able to meet her). But considering the role in society, i am only allowed to go crazy for MomoClo in my room so i can watch their lives through the Internet.
    And trust me, Lak-san. I, too, wish i can go to Japan but considering my age and overprotective family as well as budget issues, it would take a miracle for me to get to Japan and go to one of their concerts unless they hold a world tour /want (I will buy the first ticket possible if i have to!) But I've always envied those who managed to purchase MomoClo goods since they're so lucky to have the freedom to do so. But i will wish good luck for your dream to come true. Hopefully one of us oversea fans will be able to meet them in place of others. But I'm just happy i'll be able to connect them with my favorite anime that will come out in the summer. Gambatte! /you