Introduce yourself
  • January 2013
    25 Reputation
    NAME: Mario

DATE OF BIRTH: year of the Falklands War

ABOUT ME: not much to tell, which is sad

What you like from Momoiro Clover Z?: Since i´m new to this Idol/J-Pop thing, i haven´t figured it out yet.
    I´m kind of surprised that i actually like this Band. The girls seem to be sympathetic and there is something special to them compared to other Idol stuff i have seen so far. Their songs are catchy too.

Your favorite member: MOMOKA! /love /love But i like em all pretty much.

Your favorite band/singer/group: The Skatalites

Your favorite song: Currently i listen to words of the mind pretty often.

Your favorite actor/actress: too many and nobody in particular

Your favorite movie/drama: Pusher 1-3

• January 2013
    66 Reputation
    Welcome to all of you!!

I missed a lot of new members when I didn't have Internet connection.
    That's great!!!

• eyelesseyeless

January 2013
    2256 Reputation
    Welcome to this forum @Taugenichts, enjoy it /hi

• January 2013
    10 Reputation
    NAME: Caitlin
    DATE OF BIRTH: January 2nd, 1995 (Yupp, JUST turned 18 :D)
    ABOUT ME: I'm a dancer and dancing is my passion <3 I am on my schools Varsity Dance Team. I compete and once I graduate plan to take it to the next level with plenty more hard classes and maybe beginning to audition for things. I love cute things, sweet things, and soft things xD I like to sing and act a lot, and acing is something I'd love a career in, though I don't really expect it xD My favorite food is cookie dough, my favorite colors to wear are an Emerald shade of Teal and Coral <3 Though my favorite colors are green, pink and purple~ I love music more than anything, and clearly I like japanese idols ;p I'm really friendly and love to talk (as you can tell by the massive about me) and would really like to make some friends here, so feel free to message me at random. I'd love it, honestly! :D
    What you like from Momoiro Clover Z?: I love their concerts more than anything, but I, of course, enjoy their music, their ENERGY, their dedication, and how they seem so real and genuine- not fake in the least.
    Your favorite member: Momoka! <3 (Thoguh I love them all, and Aarin and Shiorin are a tie very closely behind Momoka xD)
    Your favorite band/singer/group: He is We, C-ute, Fairies, Momoclo
    Your favorite song: Too many to name xD I really like Happily Ever After, Prove You Wrong, and Kanashiki Heaven, Beat Generation, Hero, and from Momoclo: Chai Maxx and Santa-san! <3
    Your favorite actor/actress: Don't really have one xD
    Your favorite movie/drama: No idea, don't watch much tbh. xD Watching the tv series Underemployed currently, and really like the movies The Proposal and RENT <3

I'm pretty new to Momoclo. A bit before Christmas I came across Santa San and loved it. I thought it was weird and fun and quirky and just a great song and MV. I thought Momoka was the cutest little thing when I watched it, and was excited to find she had my favorite voice, too <3 I was iffy on their music I looked into after that at first, since it was so different, and I felt like I liked it and didn't all at once xD Still, I felt drawn to them, and heard their lives were amazing, so I downloaded their 2012 Summer Dive. I LOVED it, and I can't stop watching their lives, listening to their music constantly, looking up more about them, and just...they are almost instantly one of my all-time favorite groups xD

I look forward to learning more about them, meeting and talking to other fans, and hopefully getting some merch soon!! (I'm really determined to get some Momoclo stuff, but so far I've been outbidded on every auction, or things sold out right when I got the money...not much luck xD)

I'd love to make some friends here, so pleasesend me a message! Also, you can find me on twitter or facebook:

www.facebook.com/daydreamer.fly

https://twitter.com/DaydreamerFly

• January 2013
    139 Reputation
    NAME: Mewtwo1928
    DATE OF BIRTH: May 27
    ABOUT ME: Uh... not much, I Like Pokémon, Progressive Rock and Power Metal. I've been listening to Jpop regularly since 2010, I'm a huge fan of Berryz Koubou and i want to learn more about Momokuro, that's why i'm here.
    What you like from Momoiro Clover Z?: Their songs and the energy they put on every performance.
    Your favorite member: I think that Momoka is my favorite member right now.
    Your favorite band/singer/group: Pink Floyd, Dream Theater, Helloween, Ayreon, RUSH, Iron Maiden, Porcupine Tree, Nightwish, Stratovarius, Berryz Koubou and others.
    Your favorite song: My Favorite song from Momoiro Clover Z is Kono Uta, and my all time favorite is Comfortably Numb by Pink Floyd
    Your favorite movie/drama: The Lord Of The Rings Trilogy.

• January 2013
    0 Reputation
    Welcome! I too love Lord Of The Rings! /yup

• January 2013
    66 Reputation
    Welcome here to both of you!! ☺

• January 2013
    10 Reputation
    [quote="Monkey Pop"]Welcome here to both of you!! ☺

Thanks!! :D Our avatar seems to be the same picture xD I think I'm gonna find some stuff for a new one~ But yay, Momoka <3

• January 2013
    10 Reputation
    NAME: Kenia, but call me Ken or Ken-chan ;3

DATE OF BIRTH: July 20

ABOUT ME: Well, ahm...I'm a girl of 20 years old, I study Veterinary Medicine (I love my career), I love animals specially dogs, and I like japanese culture including some of their music bands, of course! I'm new at the "idol world": I knew of the existence of the idols in a while, but has little time that I really fell in love with them, well, I like Hello! Project but my truly love is only for Momoclo xD I became a fan of Momoiro Clover about 9 months ago and I LOOOOVE them ^0^ One of my hobbies is to sing their songs and dance their choreography, I wish I was as good as them xD It fills me with joy and energy /love2

What do you like from Momoiro Clover Z?: Everything! They are just amazing! I like their crazyness, their voices and personalities, and of course, their music (which I think, is very unique).

Your favorite member: Akari TwT (and blue is my favorite color >w<)... I know she left the group but she stole my heart. Let's say she is my super number one, and all the other girls are my 'normal' number one because it's very difficult to me give them a position xD But, maybe Kanako... /cool ...hehe.

Your favorite band/singer/group: Momoiro Clover (after and before the Z), L'Arc en Ciel (I follow them about 8 years ago) and HYDE, he is the love of my life, lol, Amy Winehouse, Michael Jackson...

Your favorite song: D: .... I don't know...I love mostly all of their songs /love ...Ikuze! Kaito shojo, Mugen no ai, Rodo sanka, Chai maxx, D' no junjou, Mirai e susume, Zenryoku shojo, Kimi to sekai....

Your favorite actor/actress: Nobody in particular :3

Your favorite movie/drama: Mmmm....It's hard to pick one. I like many types of movies! Horror, action, drama, animation movies...

I'm so glad to be in this forum! I feel kinda alone with my friends that like idols because most of them likes H!P or AKB...now I'm in home xD

Greetings to all from Mexico!! /hi

• eyelesseyeless

January 2013
    2256 Reputation
    Wow, energetic new members /jump

Welcome @Daydreamer0fly, @Mewtwo1928 and @Ken-chan /hi

• January 2013
    79 Reputation
    NAME: Milan

DATE OF BIRTH: july 29,1993

ABOUT ME: Ehhhh, I <3333 MOMOCLO

What do you like from Momoiro Clover Z?: I like that they're really genki/silly/dorky. Like i love how even on variety shows with the likes of arashi and kat-tun that they don't hold back or go easy on anyone when it comes to their silly ways lol. Their concept is also really refreshing from other idol groups.

Your favorite member: This is really hard but i'll go with a-rin since my favorite color is pink but their all so lovable

Your favorite band/singer/group: 2NE1, momosu, rihanna, adele, girls generation

Your favorite song: By an idol group? hmmm right now i love momoclo's wee tee wee tee.....in general i love rihanna's song diamonds

Your favorite actor/actress: jennifer lawrence

Your favorite movie/drama: bokura ga ita/ we were there.....although the manga is way better(but thats another argument for another day /whisper )

• January 2013
    66 Reputation
    Welcome here!! (^^)

• eyelesseyeless

January 2013
    2256 Reputation
    Welcome here AaarinPink, I like your username /hi

• January 2013
    10 Reputation
    Hello there /please

NAME: Estelle.
    DATE OF BIRTH: March 3rd, 1991.
    ABOUT ME: I loooooove idols. Concerning Momoclo, I've seen them in Japan (twice during summer 2011), in Germany and in France.
    What you like from Momoiro Clover Z?: I like their songs, they are really super cute and nice. They are so cool. They are funny (well, as far as I can understand).
    Your favorite member: Momoka /love
    Your favorite band/singer/group: Tokyo Girls' Style, Morning Musume, Momoiro Clover Z (and many others). I'm starting to like Team Syachihoko very much too!
    Your favorite song: From Momoclo, probably.. Ikuze, Kaitou Shoujo. But also Wani to Shampoo. My favorite songs in live are Chai Maxx and Roudou Sanka.
    Your favorite actor/actress: In Japan, I like Sakuraba Nanami (from bump.y), Shida Mirai and Ashida Mana (also, probably many others).
    Your favorite movie/drama: Sayonara Bokutachi no Youchien (you'll cry, believe me). Last Friends is my favorite drama, I think. But I like many other dramas, I don't watch a lot of them but the last I watched and enjoyed was Ikemen desu ne.

• January 2013
    66 Reputation
    Esteeeeeeelle ♥ What a suprise haha.
    Welcome here!!!

• January 2013
    10 Reputation
    Thank youuu! I read your Japan Expo report here a long time ago but I only subscribed today.

• eyelesseyeless

January 2013
    2256 Reputation
    You both are friends? Welcome here @stellosphere /hi

• January 2013
    10 Reputation
    Yes! We are friends and went to Japan Expo and karaoke together.

• January 2013
    11 Reputation
    Hello everyone /hi
    NAME: Gekiganger Z
    DATE OF BIRTH: 1985
    ABOUT ME:
    I heard from Momoiro clover since Akumu-chan Jdrama ending song. At first the group seemed dark and strange. So I searched the internet and this forum and learned Momoclo was totally different. I'm watching everyday this forum for news from Momoclo.
    Unfortunately Momoclo was in Germany for concert and I missed it! /cry I didn't know Momoclo that time.
    I visit japanese language lession at university, but I can't understand what they talk. Every interview or concert I don't understand what they say, It's very frustrating.
    What you like from Momoiro Clover Z?: I like their way of doing things different. I love their lyrics, the different costumes and videos and their spirit. Densetzu no Z is so cool YAY. I know AKB since long time and never loved them like Momoclo. Also I appreachiate that they don't do fan-service like AKB. I never want to see them in bikinis / swimsuits (except the SUMMER SONIC 2012 ones LoL).
    They give me feeling like sisters. But when I watch Concerts I get a sad feeling, maybe cause I can't get to their live concert. So I can only support them by importing their stuff for a fortune.
    Your favorite member: 1st Shiorin, cause she seems always naturally and sweet voice, 2nd Kanako cause I love her dimples, 3rd momoka cause I worry about her (but sometimes it seems like acting to me...)
    Your favorite band/singer/group: Momoclo, FURT, Moumoon, Ellegarden, Maaya Sakamoto
    Your favorite song: Momoclo - Fall into Me, Mirai Bowl, Z legend ; Moumoon - Kiss me Baby ; AKB48 - Beginner
    Your favorite actor/actress: hmm, can't think of one...
    Your favorite film director: Johnnie To, Tetsuya Nakashima, Satoshi Kon
    Your favorite movie: Confessions, Last action Hero, Fast and the Furious Tokyo Drift, Mad Detective, Memories of Matsuko
    Your favorite drama: Akumu-chan, Guilty - Akuma no Onna, Triangle, GTO
    So after watching this forum so often I decided to join in and help out if I can. Many words I didn't understand, like, who is kwkm? and what is a Momonofu?? I want try to help newcomers like myself that time.
    yoroshiku minna-san!

• January 2013
    66 Reputation
    Welcome to you!!

About Momoka, I guess you are referring to the concerts when she cries and so? She seems so fragile in these moments, I cannot even imagine it's acting haha.

kwkm is their manager Kawakami. Contrary to other managers, you can see him very often in pictures and TV shows.
    A Momonofu is a Momoclo fan.

Beginner is amazing right?!