Introduce yourself
  • October 2014
    51 Reputation
    NAME: kiyoshiren
    DATE OF BIRTH: 10/19
    ABOUT ME: Love music, cool people and the Japanese language.
    What you like from Momoiro Clover Z Team Syachihoko?: They're crazy positive energy, fun personalities, dedication to their passions- singing, dancing and performing.
    Your favorite member: Nao~(in a close tie with Haru~chan!)
    Nice to meet you!

• EmceeZEmceeZ

October 2014
    264 Reputation
    NAME: EmceeZ

DATE OF BIRTH: 8/28

ABOUT ME: I only recently discovered Momoclo a couple months ago but I'm OBSESSED! That and with all things Sailor Moon!

What you like from Momoiro Clover Z?: Their live performances are so energetic and fun to watch! I love how crazy their personalities are, they're just hilarious!

Your favorite member: Momotakagi!

Your favorite song: Too many.. but I guess Ikuze! Kaito Shoujo or Kimino Ato

Your favorite actor/actress: From Japan I'd say Keiko Kitagawa!

Your favorite movie/drama: Akumu-chan ;)

• AzureusAzureus

October 2014
    1470 Reputation
    Welcome everyone!

• October 2014
    144 Reputation
    Welcome to all the new members here at the forum!!!!

• ColeenaColeena

October 2014
    174 Reputation
    Hey! I just got into Momoclo recently (or relatively recently), so I'm still in the middle of catching up. Like, going through every single episode of MomocloChan, all the radio episodes, lives, their TV appearances, ustreams, etc., in chronological order... It's been nearly three months and I've still only scratched the beginning of 2012. (Which is also good, I guess, because I don't want this to ever end.) Did everyone do this already? Just how far behind am I?!

NAME: Coleena
    DATE OF BIRTH: 10/18
    ABOUT ME: Former fansubber and VOCALOID subber. I'm not a professional translator or anything, but if anyone's interested in taking up any subbing projects, I'd love to help out! Translating, typesetting, timing, encoding – anything.
    Your favorite member: Punipuni~! And forever hoping for more Ayakanako.
    Your favorite band/singer/group: Momoclo, Fudanjuku (I didn't know I was into dansou but god am I), μ’s (Any Love Livers or iM@S fans in here? I'm not sure how much 2D wota and 3D wota mix)
    Your favorite songs: Roudou Sanka! That brass <333

• eyelesseyeless

October 2014
    2256 Reputation
    ^
    Hi Coleena :)

I didn't catch up with every episode of momoclo chan, I haven't watched many early episodes except the subbed one. But I watched all their concert and probably all their live performances. And if you can help the translation team, you can contact DJ-AN0N or I'll ask him to contact you.

• October 2014
    46 Reputation
    I never introduce myself. But... here I go (?)

NAME: Daanis
    DATE OF BIRTH: 30/9
    ABOUT ME: I'm Puninofu,Stardust DD. Sakura Nao is my kami-oshi. In Ebichu I like Kashiwagi Hinata, and Takoniji Sakiti. I love two groups of Idol street (cheeky parade and GEM) too.
    What you like from Momoiro Clover Z?: EVERYTHING. I can't say only why I love them. Their are my favorite group. I love the five girls. I love Momoclo's concert. There's not another word to describe their lives, are just AMAZING. But what I love the most, are the girl's personalities. They're funny, weird and adorable girls. And I love it.
    Your favorite member: Sasaki Ayaka. Aarin is so perfect ♥♥♥♥

• November 2014
    131 Reputation
    Name: EienNoYorokobi (typo in my username lol)
    Date of Birth: あんたに関係ない
    About Me: I'm an American college student studying Japanese. I discovered Momoclo when I was studying abroad in Japan and I've loved them ever since.
    What you like about Momoiro Clover Z: They have an incredible energy that they bring out in their fans which astounds me. I'd never seen anything like it before.
    押しメン:Reni! She has this intangible charm that I can't place. I like all the members though.

• AzureusAzureus

November 2014
    1470 Reputation
    Welcome newcomers!

• November 2014
    12 Reputation
    NAME: Aerin Hikari
    DATE OF BIRTH: 11 December 1995
    ABOUT ME: 2nd year college student who like singing and dancing very much :)
    What you like from Momoiro Clover Z?: Their voice , and energetic dance :)
    Your favorite member: Momokaaaa >.<<br />Your favorite band/singer/group : SKE48 , GReeeeN , Momoclo
    Your favorite song : Orange Note - Momoclo
    Your favorite actor/actress : Yuika Motokariya
    Your favorite movie/drama : too many

• AzureusAzureus

November 2014
    1470 Reputation
    Welcome Aerin Hikari!

• November 2014
    59 Reputation
    Hi everyone!
    I´m new here so I thought I´d introduce myself :)
    I´m also very new to Momoiro so bare with me if I´m not correct all the time ;)

NAME: Someoneelse
    DATE OF BIRTH: I was born in 1990
    ABOUT ME: Musician who mostly plays Metal and folk music, but recently fell in love with Momoiro :)
    What you like from Momoiro Clover Z?: Their singing voices and their tallent to both sing and dance at the same time :)
    Your favorite member: Hard one.. I think Shiori, Reni and Momoka but I love them all :) They all have such great personalities!
    Your favorite song : Orange Note, Hashire! and Zenryoku Shoujo :)
    Your favorite actor/actress : None
    Your favorite movie/drama : I dont know

• eyelesseyeless

November 2014
    2256 Reputation
    Welcome Someoneelse :)

• November 2014
    59 Reputation

• December 2014
    77 Reputation
    I've only been a fan since November to be fair lol. I've spent my vacation watching a lot of performances, interviews, documentaries and downloading a lot of songs. I really like them a lot. They make me feel lighter. Reni is hilarious.

NAME: Bin82501
    DATE OF BIRTH: 6/6
    ABOUT ME: Music Journalist and Radio Producer
    What you like from Momoiro Clover Z: Their positivity, their energy and their live performances.
    Your favorite member: Momoka!!!!!!! She's adorable and she has the best voice imo.
    Your favorite song : Kimino Ato (Made me cry)
    Your favorite actor/actress : None
    Your favorite movie/drama : I don't know

• AzureusAzureus

December 2014
    1470 Reputation
    Welcome Bin82501!

• December 2014
    32 Reputation
    Hello everyone
    i have been lurking around for almost a year now, finally feel comfortable enough to contribute

NAME: Zerudesu
    DATE OF BIRTH: 10/27
    ABOUT ME: Working at a theme park, was into morning musume gokki, also exploring the world, 1 country per year!
    What you like from Momoiro Clover Z: energy, fun!
    Your favorite member: Shiorin 99% - Reni 1%
    Your favorite song : One night carnival, cuz it makes no sense! Wani to shampoo, cuz its alot fun!
    Your favorite actor/actress : Michael "Rage quit" Jones
    Your favorite movie/drama : Fast & furious franchise

• InvaderInvader

December 2014
    1737 Reputation
    Welcome everyone!

• December 2014
    139 Reputation
    Welcome! so many new members.

I'll quickly re-introduce myself since my introduction is gone.

NAME: Mewtwo1928
    DATE OF BIRTH: May 27th
    ABOUT ME: I love Proggresive Rock/Metal. Playing Pokemon Sapphire and Smash4 at the moment.
    What you like from Momoiro Clover Z?: They make me happy.
    Your favorite member: The one and only Momoka-sama
    Your favorite song: Shiroi Kaze
    Your favorite actor/actress: ?
    Your favorite movie/drama: The Return of the King

• December 2014
    3398 Reputation
    No idea if this would be the best place to ask but is someone here living in Hiroshima (or knows someone from there)?
    I need a favor which will benefit the whole idol community :)

Since I'm not sure if my intro survived the big netquake here it is again

NAME: Mattthecat
    DATE OF BIRTH: Feb 3
    ABOUT ME: Manic uploader, Mod at hello-online and Aya Matsuura's biggest fan outside of Japan
    What you like from Momoiro Clover Z?: That they made being an idol fan more acceptable to the mainstream public
    Your favorite member: The beloved green idiot
    Your favorite song: Hai to Diamond
    Your favorite actor/actress: Gene Tierney (okay, not Japanese but she played an Asian once :)
    Your favorite movie/drama: Twínkle5. Of course