Introduce yourself
  • February 2015
    114 Reputation
    NAME: arinyasu
    DATE OF BIRTH: June 30th 1998
    ABOUT ME: tbh just a girlgroup freak
    Your favorite member: I love them all, it's really hard to choose! My first fave member was Momoka but nowadays I really like Aarin and Reni too! So I'd say it's momotakagyaka (?) hahah
    Your favorite band/singer/group: I really like idol groups in general Dal Shabet, Momoclo, KARA, helloproject and stardust groups. And I also love underrated american pop singers and basically all asian girl groups too.
    Your favorite song: It's hard to pick one! But I'd say Kasou Dystopia
    Your favorite actor/actress: Jessica Alba!
    Your favorite movie/drama: KILL BILL and The Conjuring.

• March 2015
    73 Reputation
    Hi all,

Well, I guess I've lurked long enough (over a year no...sad I know), so it's time to ntroduce myself and join the forum as a fellow mononofu.

NAME
    : Kurisenshi (or Brad, if you wanna call me by my real name)
    DATE OF BIRTH: March 7, 1980
    ABOUT ME: How much should I write here? How about how I discovered Momoclo? So almost 2 years ago or so I was sort of into dancing. I got a kick out of watching all those Niconico & Youtube videos of Japanese street dancers. So a couple of friends and I decided to try and practice and maybe gather enough courage to do it ourselves in public (we did...only once. LOL). Anyhow, I would record DVDs of NcNc & YT dancers and we'd practice behind closed doors. We kind of transitioned into it being an exercise routine. Well, one day I ran across a group of 5 teens dancing weirdly to a funny-sounding song. Plus, they sort of dressed like Super Sentai characters, having their own colors and announcing things while posing and such. I'm a huge Super Sentai fan. Now these teens WEREN'T Momoclo (just fans street dancing), but the song (Z Densetsu) sounded so cool and funny that I had to find out who really sang it. And that's how I discovered Momoiro Clover Z! Turns out I had already heard them a little prior to that. I had watched the movie Salvage Mice (Bionic Cherry was part of the soundtrack). Incidentally, I stumbled across THAT movie because there was a reference to it in Hikounin Sentai Akibaranger. So yeah, another Sentai link. Oh, and I'd seen the Mite Mite Kochichi commercial for Pokemon also. Anyhow, I liked all of those songs, and of course grew to love the personalities and general fun & craziness they bring to everything. And I genuinely love their music as well. I've bought a whole mess of their CDs & a few Blu-ray since becoming a fan.

Your favorite member: They're all awesome, but if I had to choose a favorite I guess I'd go with Kanako. I love her spirit. She supports her team, works very hard, and has a great smile that I think runs deep.
    Your favorite band/singer/group: Well, Momoiro Clover is my current favorite. LOL. I used to listen to the Spice Girls when they were a thing. LOL. And this is on the other side of the spectrum, but for the words, my favorite single artist is probably Rich Mullins, a Christian singer (deceased). He sang from the heart & soul, and was just...real.
    Your favorite song: Of all time? Hard to say. But for Momoclo, I really like Z Densetsu (duh) and Coconuts (that one's fun to dance to, LOL). From the Spice Girls, I liked Say You'll Be There. Heh. And from Rich Mullins, I like Maker of Noses a lot.
    Your favorite actor/actress: Arnold Schwarzenegger. No, his actual acting isn't the best out there, but c'mon. I was a kid born in the 80s. Arnold's movies were the coolest movies from my childhood!
    Your favorite movie/drama: I have so much trouble picking favorites. I'll name 4 just because. I really liked The Last Samurai (yep, with Tom Cruise). I can watch Tremors (the 1st one) and never get bored. Little Shop of Horrors (musical version) always makes me laugh, and I love the soundtrack. And Kikujiro is cool little Japanese movie starring Beat Takeshi.

• March 2015
    5201 Reputation
    Welcome everyone :D

• March 2015
    10 Reputation
    Hi everybody and WWW Momoclo!

NAME: Roger
    DATE OF BIRTH: 1978
    ABOUT ME: I've been a momoclo fan from early 2014, a serius fan from middle 2014
    What you like from Momoiro Clover Z?: everything
    Your favorite member: Kanakoooooo
    Your favorite band/singer/group/musician: momoclo, the beatles, Mozart, Pink floyd, Lady gaga, Rev. from Dvl, Morning musume, 48 groups, babymetal
    Your favorites momoclo songs: Kuroi Shūmatsu, Z , Contra, Moon pride, D'no junjio, Neo Stargate, Birth, stardust serenade, etc etc
    Your favorite actor/actress: Fukatsu Eri - Takeshi beat kitano - Atsuko Maeda - Shimazaki Haruka - Di caprio,
    Your favorite movie/drama: 2001 from kubrick - 1 litre of tears - Hana-bi - Rashomon - Moratorium tamako - Person of interest, Majisuka Gakuen 1234,
    Kaze taichinu

• April 2015
    10 Reputation
    NAME: RokwonZan
    DATE OF BIRTH: 6/13
    ABOUT ME: Long time lurker/observer? lol
    What you like from Momoiro Clover Z?: They're Entertaining
    Your favorite member: It varies. I like them all!
    Your favorite band/singer/group: Momoclo of course, Babymetal, Siam Shade, Dj Krush, I listen to alot of different stuff[b][/b]
    Your favorites momoclo songs: Birth 0 Birth, Kaito Shojo, Roudo Sanka, Neo Stargate, Mugen no Ai
    Your favorite actor/actress: Kubozuka Yosuke
    Your favorite movie/drama: Ikebukuro West Gate Park, Battle Royale

• May 2015
    17 Reputation
    Hello everyone.

Name: Simplynatural621
    Date of Birth: January 28th
    About Me: I guess I'll tell the story of how I got into the group. I've been a fan of Momoclo since late 2012. Originally, I was a fan of the Pokemon Black and White anime and when I heard the ending, being Mite Mite Kochichi, I just felt so drawn to the song and I had no idea why. Mind you, I had always liked anime openings and endings, which were pretty much my only exposure to Japanese music, but when I heard Mite Mite Kochichi, as weird as this is going to sound, it just felt different. I liked it on another level from other Japanese songs I'd heard before. So I'd go on Youtube and listen to the full version and learn the lyrics, much like I did with other anime songs. But I never really cared for who sang the songs I was listening to and never really sought out more, not even for Mite Mite Kochichi. So one day, I see a thumbnail on the related/recommended videos side that caught my attention right away. It was a video of Saraba, not the music video, just a performance of the song (here's the video in case anyone wants to know which one it is).
    I immediately fell in love with it and thought, " I need more of this in my life". I googled the name of the song, found out who sang it, and searched their name on Youtube. I then saw the music videos for Ikuze! Kaitou Shoujo, Otome Sensou, and Mugen no Ai. Loved all 3 of them. Side note, I found the Saraba video on the day it was uploaded and when I tried to download all the songs I had heard, I realized that it hadn't even been released yet. I continued to seek out their music over time and watched a bunch of their concerts online and other miscellaneous videos. Another side note, I didn't know this was the group who sang Mite Mite Kochichi until a while later after doing rigorous research on the group. This was my introduction to the idol world. Then around early last year, I found this forum while looking for information on Never Ending Adventure. Since then, this forum has been my source of news, info, etc. considering I don't speak or read a lick of Japanese, though I plan on taking Japanese in college this fall. I always lurked around without ever signing up because I never really felt the need to. But I did it now so I can join discussions and for overall convenience.
    What you like from Momoiro Clover Z?: Their songs, performances, energy, personalities...just everything about them.
    Your favorite member: Reni-chan. She always has been and always will be, though I love all of the members to some degree.
    Your favorite band/singer/group: Momoiro Clover Z, who were the only idol group I listened to until last year when I watched Ore no Fuji 2014 and started getting into Team Syachihoko and Ebichu.
    Your favorite song:Ano Sora e Mukatte, though there are so many songs that are close seconds that it's hard to count them all.

That's pretty much it from me.

• Lak

May 2015
    122 Reputation
    Welcome to all the new members!!!

• dgmdnHDdgmdnHD

May 2015
    20 Reputation
    Hi everyone, I've been lurking here for a couple of months. Figured I'd finally join.

NAME: Diego

DATE OF BIRTH: 02/26

ABOUT ME: I like watching anime and I’m a huge Sailor Moon fan. I came to know Momoclo from watching the live concert Tribute they performed at last year, and then obviously, Moon Pride won me over completely.

What you like from Momoiro Clover Z? Music and concerts. As performers they’re exciting watch.

Your favorite member: I like them all, but my favorite is Reni. I feel like she’s the underdog of the group and that makes me gravitate towards her.

Your favorite band/singer/group: Momoclo is the only Japanese group/idol I know and follow. Other than that I mostly like American/European electropop.

Your favorites Momoclo songs: Mugen No Ai, Neo Stargate, Moon Pride, D’ no Junjo, Ikuze! Kaito Shojo, DNA Rhapsody, Contradiction.

Your favorite actor/actress: Don’t really have a favorite.

Your favorite movie/drama: The Dark Knight Trilogy.

• Lak

May 2015
    122 Reputation
    Welcome!!!

• May 2015
    322 Reputation
    NAME: David
    DATE OF BIRTH: 7 October 1997
    ABOUT ME: Well, there's not much to say. I've always been super into Japanese culture/language etc. ever since I was a kid. I was born in Colombia, moved to CA when I was young, and I've been here ever since. Still in high school, ahaha.
    What you like from Momoiro Clover Z?: They're so unique! Their performances are always so fresh and entertaining and their infusion of cultures is also pretty awesome! Another thing is that they're built upon the members themselves, so they differ from other idol units that have a graduation system, so you really feel a connection with the members. Made Akarin's departure all the more heartbreaking, for example.
    Your favorite member: Momoka. She's so adorable! And I love her voice, she has a great vocal range.
    Your favorite band/singer/group: I'm partial to Momoclo of course. I also love Babymetal and Eir Aoi; as for American stuff, anything alternative rock. My favourite in that genre would be Paramore; others include My Chemical Romance and Nirvana, just to name a couple.
    Your favorites momoclo songs: Birth 0 Birth, Saraba, Nippon Egao Hyakkei, Z no Chikai, Kono Uta.
    Your favorite actor/actress: I have none, I'm not partial to actors as long as they can, well, act.
    Your favorite movie/drama: That's hard to say. I guess maybe The Pianist or some other WWII movie. Anime-wise it would probably be the Madoka Magica movie trilogy, though I don't think animation counts, lol.

• Lak

May 2015
    122 Reputation
    Welcome!!!

• AmbedoAmbedo

June 2015
    68 Reputation
    NAME: Ambedo
    DATE OF BIRTH: 7th of December
    ABOUT ME: I'm a pretty big anime/game nerd.
    What you like from Momoiro Clover Z?:The energy they put into their performances, the no lip-sync policy and I love how they're not afraid to go outside of the boundaries.
    Your favorite member: Ariyasu Momoka. Dango!! ^^
    Your favorite band/singer/groups: Currently, I really love Momoclo. However I've been into AKB48 and Girls' Generation in the past.
    Your favorite Momoclo songs: Ikuze! Kaitou Shoujo, Nippon Egao Hyakkei and Eien no Trinity.
    Your favorite actor/actress: Oshima Yuko

• InvaderInvader

June 2015
    1737 Reputation
    Welcome!

• Lak

June 2015
    122 Reputation
    Welcome!!!

• ebinofuebinofu

June 2015
    12 Reputation
    NAME: ebinofu
    DATE OF BIRTH: 12th June
    ABOUT ME: I'm Otaku for game, anime/manga and also "Doru-Ota", a big fan of japanese idol groups.
    What you like from Momoiro Clover Z?: They're positive and always give me energy.
    Your favorite member: Ariyasu Momoka
    Your favorite band/singer/groups: Ebichu, especially I love Rina Matsuno.
    Your favorite Momoclo songs: Contradiction, Saikyo Pare Parade, Chai Max.

• Lak

June 2015
    122 Reputation
    Welcome ebinofu!!!

• InvaderInvader

June 2015
    1737 Reputation
    ebinofu said:

Your favorite band/singer/groups: Ebichu, especially I love Rina Matsuno.

Finally! now when we make polls she wont be last haha. I love her though, but I couldn't give her points over aiai,Hinata or Mayama :(

Welcome!

• Owl

June 2015
    14 Reputation
    NAME: Owl
    DATE OF BIRTH: April 28th
    ABOUT ME: Been lurking for a few weeks now and decided to finally join with the whole anime expo thing around the corner. Besides that, I love video games and anime (I'm so into league of legends right now, got to diamond last season and I really want to get to at least masters this season), and don't really do much besides those lol. I do kinda wanna get into music/dance though so I'll see about those. As for momoclo, I first heard of them from the bodacious space pirates anime, loved the song and heard marty friedman played guitar for that so I decided to look more into that and got into the group from there
    What you like from Momoiro Clover Z?: Love the songs, and the performances are great to watch too
    Your favorite member: uhh... all of them? <_<<br />Your favorite band/singer/group: idk if I could name a top favorite, but some of my favorites include momoclo, akb48, babymetal, i also like video game and electronic music and besides that select favorites from other genres
    Your favorite song: same as above, kinda lazy to put in some favorites lol but as for favorite momoclo songs, those include mugen no ai, ikuze kaitou shoujo, and roudou sanka

• June 2015
    163 Reputation
    Welcome Owl, glad to see more and more mononofu from California join the forums. Hope you can also join the group meetup for AX 2015 in LA just like the rest of us.

• June 2015
    322 Reputation
    Hiya, Owl! As for League of Legends, I'm notoriously horrible at it it's hilarious ahaha.
    Definitely join us on July 2, hope to see you there!