Introduce yourself
  • Owl

June 2015
    14 Reputation
    I can see that, I've played with my share of bad (compared to me at least) players in League, and some of the things I see are just comedy gold, makes me feel like a king being amused by the royal fools or something lol

also I'll definitely try, most likely won't be able to do anything after the concert because I'm kinda tied to my friend to get there and back (carpooling there) so probably gonna have to leave right after but I don't mind doing anything before then

• Lak

June 2015
    122 Reputation
    Welcome!!! And I'm sure we'll meet on July 2nd. I'm gonna try to meet everyone I can and get a good video for the occasion.

• Bri

June 2015
    31 Reputation
    Hello everyone! I am new to the forum and not quite sure if I am doing this properly, but I think this where I introduce myself:

NAME: Brian
    BIRTH MONTH: 4/14
    FAVORITE MUSIC: MCZ definitely, BABYMETAL, Death Rabbits, Himekyun Fuit Can, other Idol groups, and all kinds of rock music.
    FAVORITE MEMBER: This is tough because I really like the group equally, but if I had to pick one member it would be Kanakoooooooo!
    WHAT DO I LIKE MOST ABOUT MOMOIRO CLOVER Z: They have an amazing energy that is really contagious, and they put me in a good mood when I am feeling down. I love their positive attitudes.
    WHAT GOT ME INTO MOMOIRO CLOVER Z: My first exposure to Idol music was BABYMETAL and was absolutely blown away by their music and quickly bought cd's and Blurays. I had heard of MCZ before and thought that I'd check out some of their videos on YouTube. The first was "Mugen no Ai" and once again, the sound of This Idol group completely blew me away! Then I watched the video for "Saraba" and have been a huge fan ever since. This was about 7 months ago. I have since acquired all of their concert Blurays and they are incredible!

I just recently purchased a large lot of used MCZ variety show DVD's and Blurays from Amazon Japan and saved a boatload of money buying used...can't wait to watch them. Unfortunately I can't understand or read Japanese, but I don't mind because MCZ are one of the most charismatic groups I have ever heard.

I am still learning a lot about Momokuro, and would love to talk with anyone on this forum that knows unique information about them. Just leave comments anytime and I will reply. Thanks!

• Lak

June 2015
    122 Reputation
    WELCOME Brian!!! You've come to the right place. This is definitely one of the most informative places for MCZ. We used to have tons more info but unfortunately alot of that info was wiped out and unable to be recovered. But anyways, there are plenty of knowledgeable mononofus that are active on this site.

• Bri

June 2015
    31 Reputation
    Thanks Lak! Would you by any chance know what the plot is to the Akumu-chan TV special that Momokuro guest-starred in. I can usually get an idea of what is going on in most of them, but that one left me stumped.

• spot

June 2015
    12 Reputation
    NAME: Gerardo
    DATE OF BIRTH: February 8 1979
    ABOUT ME: since like 10 years i've been fan of idol groups, mainly H!P in that time, in 2009 i felt that everything was the same, but next year i found "Ikuze.." and it was unbelievable awesome, i couldn't help fall in love with this girls and their upbeat style, they made me got interest again in Idols, now they're my favorite group.
    What you like from Momoiro Clover Z?: Their energetic style and how it is so contagious, i like how they are so autentic and break the traditional Idol styles, i love they don't do gravure and don't use their bodys to sell.
    Your favorite member: Akarin was my favourite but she left the group TT___TT. then was Momoka, but now is so hard having just one favourite, each one have her something special.
    Your favorite band/singer/group: Big fan of idol groups, mainly Morning Musume, but i like other japanese groups like ikimonogakari, monkey majik, sukima switch, ai otsuka and others. big fan of foo fighters too
    Your favorite song: Neo Stargate, i listen it when i go to run and it always make feel so energetic.
    Your favorite actor/actress: Jake and Maggie Gyllenhall
    Your favorite movie/drama: can't name just one =P

• Lak

June 2015
    122 Reputation
    Welcome Gerardo!!!
    Bri said:

Thanks Lak! Would you by any chance know what the plot is to the Akumu-chan TV special that Momokuro guest-starred in. I can usually get an idea of what is going on in most of them, but that one left me stumped.

Honestly I didn't bother paying attention to that story since MCZ only did a cameo. I only watched the parts they actually appeared in. But post your question in the Discussion thread and I'm sure you'll quickly get that answer.

• June 2015
    129 Reputation
    NAME: kamexxlove
    DATE OF BIRTH: April 8
    ABOUT ME: I love everything that has to do with Japan!
    What you like from Momoiro Clover Z?: their energy and performances
    Your favorite member: Shiori
    Your favorite song: too many to name

• June 2015
    10 Reputation
    NAME: 808mononofu
    ABOUT ME: Excited to be attending their AX live in LA. I saw them perform last year in Japan and they were awesome!
    What you like from Momoiro Clover Z?: Energetic music and awesome live performances!
    Your favorite member: All of them
    Your favorite song: Kuroi Shuumatsu

• June 2015
    163 Reputation
    Welcome kamexxlove & 808mononofu

• LogDogLogDog

July 2015
    324 Reputation
    [b]NAME:[/b] LogDog

[b]DATE OF BIRTH:[/b] 02/23/1981

[b]LOCATION:[/b] Fort Wayne, IN

[b]GENDER:[/b] Male

[b]ABOUT ME:[/b] Meteorologist

[b]What you like from Momoiro Clover Z?:[/b] I love the live performances. Energy like I've never seen.

[b]Your favorite member:[/b] Momoka!

I fell in love with MCZ last summer, and it's totally changed my life. I'd do ANYTHING to get down to LA this week

• July 2015
    220 Reputation
    Hi, new here.
    Met Lak and a few others briefly at the AX Concert a couple days ago and wanted to thank him and the group for their support of the Momoclo...

NAME: Todd
    DATE OF BIRTH: June 10th
    ABOUT ME: Love all kinds of music all genres, all languages...but being Japanese American, I've always had a Jpop fascination. Kinda went away from it for awhile, but then came across MCZ and was hooked.
    What you like from Momoiro Clover Z?: What's not to like?!?!? Hmmm, Probably their positive attitude and hard work. And that their songs are all different, willing to experiment more than other idol groups.
    Your favorite member: I'd say all of them, but Arin and Shiorin prob are my favorites.
    Your favorite bands/singers/groups: Scandal, RunDMC, Beastie Boys, Aerosmith, Chili Peppers, hahaha....I'm all over the place #NoGenres
    Your favorite song: oh, tough one. But If I had to go with one I could listen to on a desert island... Saraba, Itoshiki Kanashimitachi yo (サラバ、愛しき悲しみたちよ)

I have a jpop mix posted here, check it out if you have a chance.
    https://soundcloud.com/djmischief_kfa
    oh, or here
    http://www.mixcrate.com/djmischief

• July 2015
    10 Reputation
    NAME: f8ofthedragon
    DATE OF BIRTH: 05/01
    ABOUT ME: An average guy who wants to have an amazing story like MomoClo.
    What you like from Momoiro Clover Z?: Everything... The girls hard work, their amazing shows, their amazing story, the MomoClo staff... It is inspiring to watch their organization grow and develop.
    Your favorite member: I started off with Aarin as my ooshii but as I learned about all of the girls it became harder to choose any one of them. Out of the primacy effect, I am trying to collect Aarin's merch. I'm happy with any merch though. Starting to build up my collection.

Yoroshiku onegaishimasu!

• Angela

July 2015
    10 Reputation
    Hello guys,

Name: Angela. I came here from MCZ oversea fan page on facebook.

location: originally san francisco, currently in Tokyo, Japan.

about me: worked as pastry assistant in SF and Taiwan. Moved to Japan to experience the culture. Currently working for a language service company. I love writing in my blog about my own life experiences and doing video projects. I have created a youtube channel and have been upload some fan projects since Reni's solo concert. Its called "Reni chan love" project.

Please feel free to search for it on youtube if you are interested! :)

What you like about momoclo: I got into the group in spring of 2013 when I went to their national stadium concert. I was so moved by the sheer passion exhibited by the fans and how nice they were to me that I begin to become more involved in the fan community. I love the fact that momoclo is a group of young girls but they cherish the olden times and they work well with older, past time artists as well as many talented behind the scene producers.

The members don't really fit the traditional category of idol, nor are they truly skilled passionate artist, but what they are is being true to the fans, work hard as a group to achieve common goal, bring positive energy into the crowd, and being serious about improving themselves for bigger and better things.

Thanks for reading! I've read reports on the recent anime expo events and I hope I will get to meet you guys at a MCZ event in Japan someday!

• InvaderInvader

July 2015
    1737 Reputation
    Welcome everyone!

• July 2015
    10 Reputation
    [b]NAME:[/b] Daniel Bana
    [b]DATE OF BIRTH:[/b] 16 September 1986
    [b]LOCATION:[/b] Brasil, Curitiba city
    [b]GENDER:[/b] Masculine
    [b]ABOUT ME:[/b] I'm brazilian fan. I will like to go Momoiro's concert , but so dificult , but i'm not speak japanese and speak so so english.
    [b]What you like from Momoiro Clover Z?:[/b]Music and dance
    [b]Your favorite member:[/b] All members
    [b]Your favorite band/singer/group:[/b] Momoiro now
    [b]Your favorite song:[/b] Wani to Shampoo
    [b]Your favorite actor/actress:[/b] IU
    [b]Your favorite movie/drama:[/b]Playful Kiss

• July 2015
    163 Reputation
    bem-vindo Daniel, acho que vc é o primer br que se a inscrito neste site. aindo não conheço outros brs que gostam de momoclo. se vc precisa de alguma coisa ou tem uma pergunta, deixe-me saber.

• Lak

July 2015
    122 Reputation
    Welcome all new members!!!

• July 2015
    472 Reputation
    Wow, lots of members! Welcome! :D

• July 2015
    12 Reputation
    Hi, I'm Norimame.

I do not remember any of your name, sorry, but I want to say a lot of my thanks to everyone I met, talked and shared wonderful nights at the event on July 1 and 2. I am a Japanese Mononofu living in LA, who was the guy taken a photo with some of you in a back of "overseas fan banner" which many fans signed before event.

I got a wonderful sticker from Momoka fan, was it Lak? Thank you!!