General Discussion
  • RevanRevan

January 2015
    230 Reputation
    thats also why i liked folkmura it shows the girl what they lacked and in turn give them new goals , if the girls still the same girls in early momoclo they will thrived to be better singer better musician and not giving up and play save by saying we are idol basicaly if we can dance a litle bit sing a litle bit than its fine, maan i'm gona hate saying this ... it's like what gene said if u already have what u want will u still wake up early in the morning and do hard work or will u just lazing around ... it's what makes some one either a loser or a champion ... and also Music isn't bound by language (bleh bleh bleh, sory gota clean my mouth for quoting gene xD)
    btw i'm really sory for saying this but Ebichu,syachi and takoniji all using early momoclo template yes they do work hard maybe harder than their sister but it's still .... you know silver plate is there given
    and what i mean with 3bjr = new 48 gumi is wayyyy too mannyy girls involved (like invader said) with prolly low bar audition (u can sing litle u can dance litle u in kind of thing) but it's not important thing i guess cause i only follow MCZ

and one more and very important thing is .......
    ANY ONE GOT ANY NEWS BOUT MOMOKA T_T

• asan

January 2015
    462 Reputation
    Revan said:

i'm really sory for saying this but Ebichu,syachi and takoniji all using early momoclo template yes they do work hard maybe harder than their sister but it's still .... you know silver plate is there given
    and what i mean with 3bjr = new 48 gumi is wayyyy too mannyy girls involved (like invader said) with prolly low bar audition

I like the legend of MomoClo touring in a single van, but honestly they had the same silver spoon, called Stardust, with no end of media and industry connections.

I also wouldn't say that Ebichu follows any template. And considering how many famous faces they have, the agency will get enough applications to put the bar high.

The producer of Folkmura tweeted that he'd let Momoka sing whatever she wants, if she'd just please rest. Reni blogged that she's fine.

• mocha21mocha21

January 2015
    380 Reputation
    uh, she also got a chance to appear in Ore no Best Ten yesterday
    ----
    Although 3Bjunior is no longer have the graduation system, looks like they still considered the yesterday's show as such. A-rin was granted most of the privileges, best song, new song and new duet song. Congratulations on your graduation A-rin :)

• January 2015
    131 Reputation
    asan said:

I like the legend of MomoClo touring in a single van, but honestly they had the same silver spoon, called Stardust, with no end of media and industry connections.

It's true that Stardust had industry connections, but they'd never tried producing an idol group before Momoclo as far as I know. So there was a big burden of proof they had to overcome before Momoclo could start to make TV appearances and the like. The other jimusho don't like competition, so it's a risk for TV stations to allow new talent on the air.

• January 2015
    5201 Reputation
    Wig??? :O :O :O

• EmceeZEmceeZ

January 2015
    264 Reputation
    ^^I'm so confused now!! A wig? Or are they showing a pic of her before the haircut? I keep going back and forth on this

• January 2015
    5201 Reputation
    Kanako blog
    I cut my hair short for the first time in my life.

• January 2015
    93 Reputation
    So Invader was right, she did cut it herself in front of the mirror. :))

• asan

January 2015
    462 Reputation
    A professional fixed it up afterwards. I doubt any of the photos where taken in between.

• January 2015
    62 Reputation
    She sounds a bit pushy with her "it's alright" attitude =) "I'm gonna get you to like the short-haired me".
    I guess poor Kanako might be having some second thoughts. Well, who wouldn't =) Anyway, it looks awesome, at least to me.

2Revan

You're not alone there, I also could not find any reason to follow the sister groups. Perhaps, I am just not too much into idols, but I honestly can't see much difference between them and Tsunku's one-day projects. Well, except for singing live.
    By the way, did they really decide to stop member rotation at Ebichu? It would be incredibly weird to have a group with a "middle school" in its name when all of the members turn 20 or so =)

• asan

January 2015
    462 Reputation
    Ebichu never had rotation. They got Kahoriko because so many left on their own, and six wasn't enough for the concept. The same may happen again. The only official line is that they won't add more girls for the fun of it.

• eyelesseyeless

January 2015
    2256 Reputation
    Ebichu and Syachi are awesome groups, not really into Takoniji yet, but hyadain is going crazy with them so who knows in the future. I'm actually Stardust DD :)

• January 2015
    644 Reputation
    Kanako's blog says she made the first cut of her hair before stylists took over, which is the last picture shown from the blog. I really like her look in the 3rd picture.
    Her blog further states that we can enjoy seeing her with different hair styles and looks as it grows back which should be interesting.

• RevanRevan

January 2015
    230 Reputation
    thaks for update on momoka asan but i really want to see her latest pict >_<, i know she said she is okay and recuperate in the last day (or is it 1 day to last) of ore no fuji but is it only sound or is it vtr ?? ... still no blog update T_T , btw momoclo legend isn't van tour but Taxi >_< , and stardust only give em litle to non support but nvm with it XD

• AzureusAzureus

January 2015
    1470 Reputation
    Momoiro Tsurube

• mocha21mocha21

January 2015
    380 Reputation
    vote for Ustream award if you want to watch another 24 hours of girls' acting nonsense, reminiscing and stuff, and hopefully another colorswap performance. :)
    http://www.ustream.tv/jp/special/ustream_award2014/vote/index.html

• January 2015
    472 Reputation
    Do you have to post in the social stream for it to count or just clicking counts? :)

• asan

January 2015
    462 Reputation
    You have to comment, that's why the stream is full of 67s :)

• January 2015
    472 Reputation
    Haha, yes I noticed that. :D

• asan

January 2015
    462 Reputation
    Azureus said:

Momoiro Tsurube

For the canvas segment they used a cheap wide angle lens with heavy distortion towards the edges. Long-face Momoka looks fetching ;)