January 2015
    1470 Reputation

• January 2015
    5201 Reputation
    2015/1/23 ももクロ Mステ

• InvaderInvader

January 2015
    1737 Reputation
    It's not easy to create a choreo for a song like that, but they did an amazing job, it was cool and also cute and funny. They had a hard time harmonizing though, specially at the end.

• January 2015
    79 Reputation
    Welp its their first performance so they'll get better.....the choreography was cute though too bad the camera angles were a bit weird. Music station is never my favorite when it comes to their performances tbh

• January 2015
    472 Reputation
    I liked the performance, the cg mask thing was a bit funny :D

Is it just the twintail effect or is Aarin getting cuter? ^^

• January 2015
    79 Reputation
    Twin tails are always flawless on a--rin lol

• January 2015
    77 Reputation
    I like this. There was some interesting choreography but overall, I liked it.

• honkey5honkey5

January 2015
    304 Reputation
    I love the sumo step they do, only Momoclo can pull that off

Damn you Deko chan for cutting your hair and made me realize how sexy you are

• January 2015
    79 Reputation
    ^she definitely looks more mature lol

image image image
    image image image
    from my tumblr: http://fyeahmomoclo.tumblr.com/post/108952933783

• January 2015
    904 Reputation
    lol now Shiorin looks more girly and a new ikemen takes over OwO;;;

• honkey5honkey5

January 2015
    304 Reputation
    i was havin second toughts about Deko when she fixed her teeth, but now with her short hair and those dimples... what is this feeling, thinking that she still looked like a child on the Moon Pride cover picture?

• mocha21mocha21

January 2015
    380 Reputation
    music station performance is always a let down ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    ----
    poll on most anticipated female groups of 2015 by Game User
    1 Momoiro Clover Z 16.0%
    2 AKB48 14.6%
    3 E-girls 10.9%
    4 μ's 7.8%
    5 Perfume 7.2%
    6 Babymetal 6.8%
    7 Nogizaka46 6.3%
    8 Dempagumi .inc 3.5%
    9 Morning Musume 3.0%
    10 SCANDAL 2.3%
    11 Idoling 2.0%
    12 NMB48 2.0%
    13 i☆Ris 1.8%
    14 Shiritsu Ebisu Chugaku 1.7%
    15 SKE48 1.4%
    15 9nine 1.4%
    17 HKT48 1.3%
    18 Kamen Joshi 1.0%
    18 ℃-ute 1.0%
    20 Team Syachihoko 0.7%
    20 Berryz Koubou 0.7%
    Spoiler:

• ColeenaColeena

January 2015
    174 Reputation
    Gotta love how Momoclo is #1 among females, while AKB still tops the males. I'm surprised at how high μ's is up there, though, that's gotta be a lot of 2D wota.

On a random note, I came across this dance version of Mirai Bowl from their pre-Z days - it was apparently a collaboration with a fashion brand, which makes sense since their clothes are super cute. It's too bad the official upload was taken down, and also kinda weird since the making video is still there. Has anyone seen an HQ version floating around?

• January 2015
    79 Reputation
    U's is from love live right? I need to finally watch that.
    Im not surprised at u's ranking tbh im actually surprised they didnt rank higher amongst gamers

• mocha21mocha21

January 2015
    380 Reputation

Im not surprised at u's ranking tbh im actually surprised they didnt rank higher amongst gamers

lol yeah, there's no idolmaster either. Looks like what they mean by U's is the real one instead the 2D version.
    Coleena said:

Has anyone seen an HQ version floating around?

Apparently there's no HQ version of Mirai Bowl (and the video comment) since it was directly upped on their website instead. Sadly the website has been taken down but the great Internet Archive have miraculously archived the website. There are some nice pics there, I think it's their first job as real fashion models.
    https://web.archive.org/web/20110310162546/http://www.felissimo.co.jp/haco/hacomeetsmomoclo/01/index.cfm?GWK=86895#/making
    sadly, again, the only archived version of the page is the one without Mirai Bowl video (according to natalie Mirai Bowl was uploaded on the same day with its release date)

• January 2015
    79 Reputation

• January 2015
    262 Reputation

U's is from love live right? I need to finally watch that.

The anime is pretty terrible, IMO. The phone/tablet rhythm game is pretty darn good though. Some really good songs by that group. I was pretty excited for the vita game by the Project Diva team but it's apparently kind of crappy.