General Discussion
  • April 2017
    3398 Reputation
    Kanako, Reni and Ahrin on the latest edition of kwkm's webshow (#86 on April 17)
    「川上アキラの人のふんどしでひとりふんどし」
    http://www.tv-asahi.co.jp/douga/kawakami_logirl

On A!O: https://aidoru-online.org/torrents-details.php?id=107496

intercut with some promo presentation by all five

image image image
    Spoiler:
    image image image
    image image image

• April 2017
    5201 Reputation

instagram
    tamaishiori_momoclo

Tama san still doesn't have an account.
    It's not hers.

• April 2017
    962 Reputation
    A book of "Five fruit sisters feat Momoiro Clover Z" is released on May 24.

Five batches are enclosed in a book.

Spoiler:

When it is the purchase in Tower Records, a sticker comes.
    http://tower.jp/article/feature_item/2017/04/20/3001
    When it is the purchase in HMV, a Photograph comes.
    http://www.hmv.co.jp/fl/15/6/1/

• jucat

April 2017
    50 Reputation
    If you like table tennis, see an interview at the new supérstar of table tennis Miu Hirano. in the minute 2:00 she dance a little

• April 2017
    36 Reputation

New single :3

• MM305

April 2017
    435 Reputation
    I have a SERIOUS hunch that this single will feature the 2 songs that New York Ynkee pitcher Masahiro Tanaka used for his warmups on game day this year and last year: "GET Z, GO!!!" and "Itudatte Chousensya"

I'm sure that both songs will be in the single, but I wonder one will the the A-side? My gues is GET Z, GO!!!

• April 2017
    242 Reputation
    My Dear Fellow was also one of his warmup songs, wasn't it? And that was a B-side to Naitemo Iindayo in 2014, so one (or both) of them may well be a B-side to the new single too. The Get Z, Go! video is dated September 2016. It makes no sense to shelf a single for that long. I would be very, very surprised if that one turned out to be the single's A-side song.

If by now he has a new warmup song (Itsudatte Chousensha) then I would suppose it's more likely for that one to make an appearance on the new single.

• MM305

April 2017
    435 Reputation
    Well, you maybe right that GET Z GO might not be tha A-side song, but I seriously doubt that it wouldn't be in the single! Otherwise, why would they still not released that song as soon as possible after being used for Tanaka for that long?

I mean seriously, every song Tanaka (and Yuki Yanagita) used for his warmup has either been released as part of single or part of the album. And those songs include "Katte ni Kimi ni" (that Tanaka used on October 2015, 4 months before the song became available as part of the Amaranthus album) and "Noruka Soruka" (that Yuki Yanagita used in April 2016, 5 monts before the became available as part of the Regular edition Limited Edition B CD's for The Golden History single).

• April 2017
    264 Reputation
    It would make sense for at least one of those songs to be on the single, as they could then perform it at the summer concert which will have a sports theme.

• April 2017
    5201 Reputation
    Otani Koki's chant from Albirex Niigata is "Eien no Trinity(Tenkasu Trio)".
    He is Momoka Oshi.

• ebizoriebizori

April 2017
    2293 Reputation
    great!

• April 2017
    10 Reputation
    eyeless said:

Talk about anything related to Momoiro Clover Z here.

What's mix called from song Contradiction for Kanako? Newbie here

• MM305

April 2017
    435 Reputation
    momomofu said:

He is Momoka Oshi.

How do you know he is a Momoka oishi? Where in this video does it show that (because I couldn't see it)? Or did he ever tweeted/took a pic with her or Momoclo?

• April 2017
    402 Reputation
    MM305 said:

momomofu said:

He is Momoka Oshi.

How do you know he is a Momoka oishi? Where in this video does it show that (because I couldn't see it)? Or did he ever tweeted/took a pic with her or Momoclo?

His profile on Albirex Niigata's website

• MM305

April 2017
    435 Reputation
    Found it: http://www.albirex.co.jp/clubs/57/top_player?club=10

My hobby · My boom: Momokuro, Golf

What are your recent worries?: "Momokuro Chan" was not broadcasting in Niigata

What are your goals for this year? (Except football): Going to Momokuro's live a lot 

Favorite artist, entertainer: Momochu (which is the poorly translated writing of saying Momoclo, Good thing I recognized the Kanji writing)!

Favorite female talent: Yuan Kōyu (which is another poorly translated version of saying Ariyasu Momoka. Good thing I recognized the Kanji writing)!

• April 2017
    962 Reputation
    momotaka said:

The show that performed "Momoclo chan Z" and collaboration in aquarium "Hakkeijima Sea Paradise" of Yokohama is held.
    It is "Momoclo chan Z" of the large-scale LED vision and a show due to the animals of the seas.
    http://www.seaparadise.co.jp/event/uminoshow/index.html
    It is performed for 4-6 times of daytime shows every day from April 28 to November 5.

Pre-open show was held today.

Spoiler:

• ebizoriebizori

April 2017
    2293 Reputation

• April 2017
    962 Reputation

• MM305

April 2017
    435 Reputation
    Just when you think Momoclo could not find another way to integrate themselves into another media, they are now part of a freaking aquarium!

What more can they integrate themselves into...Japanese videogames? Japanese horror/action movies?

• ebizoriebizori

April 2017
    2293 Reputation
    "Japanese videogames? Japanese horror/action movies?"

I think they will not surprise anyone if they'll go this ways. Their young groups have their games for smartphones, the members of Ebichu were shot in horror and action films, and many other idols did it too. But the water show in aquarium - it's actually quite fresh