General Discussion
  • shogo98

May 2017
    34 Reputation

• shogo98

May 2017
    34 Reputation
    a guy who received a glove with momoka's autograph's on during the Haruno ichidaiji, he presented the glove to "Beurre Sec" a cake shop(the 1st floor of a apartment momoka used to lived). tweeted " I thought it's better to be placed where anybody can see it and enjoy, rather than only I enjoying keeping in my house. The cake shop agreed my proposal with pleasure.smiling on the face. I hope displaying this glove make people happy and remember the day,everybody got excited here." He is praised as "THE role model of Mononofu" on twitter.

• May 2017
    3398 Reputation
    Kanako in "Sekai de Hataraku Otōsan (世界で働くお父さん 予習復習SP)" May 5
    http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/worldfather10/
    One of these shows where you see the celebs mainly doing in faces in tiny frames-in-frames

http://www.miomio.tv/watch/cc322520/

• MM305

May 2017
    435 Reputation
    Wasn't this from a year ago? I swear I've seen that EXACT look from Kanako before!

• May 2017
    3398 Reputation
    momotaka said:

A CD of " Momoclo Chan Z " arrived with the first privilege today.
    The audition of the CD is possible in a site of Amazon Japan.

Do they sing on all numbers or are there instrumentals among those 27 tracks?

• May 2017
    73 Reputation

momotaka said:

A CD of " Momoclo Chan Z " arrived with the first privilege today.
    The audition of the CD is possible in a site of Amazon Japan.

Do they sing on all numbers or are there instrumentals among those 27 tracks?

They sing in all 27 songs. :)

I mean, most of the songs clock in at under 2 minutes. A few are even under 1 minute. There are about 6 full-length songs: 4 that are different versions of standard MCZ songs, that Fruits 5 song, and another I hadn't heard before called Aisatsu! I Love You!

It's definitely a kids' CD, I'll say. Kids sing as background vocalists in a lot of the songs, and most of them are short and, well, kiddy. Some are cute. There's one called Achaa where the girls sing about it being hot (or maybe hot things) and they exclaim things like "achaa!" and "atsui!" like they're touching hot things. But yeah, there aren't many songs on the CD I see myself listening to much in the future. LOL! Maybe, like, 2-3 from the main soundtrack, plus MAYBE Fruits 5, and I guess the 4 MCZ kiddied songs, though none of those will replace the regular versions for me. Still, it's cool to have in the collection and cool that the girls sing every track.

• May 2017
    3398 Reputation
    So is someone gonna rip it or do I have to order it myself? :)

• May 2017
    73 Reputation

So is someone gonna rip it or do I have to order it myself? :)

Yeah, I can rip it. I'll be out for a few hours but I'll try to rip and torrent it later tonight when I get home. :-)

• May 2017
    3398 Reputation
    Good man!
    No hurries :)

• May 2017
    73 Reputation
    So I was able to make this before I left the house. This is just the music part of the album as I don't have the means to rip the DVD portion with my crummy laptop. Enjoy!

https://aidoru-online.org/torrents-details.php?id=108647

• May 2017
    3398 Reputation
    Thank you :)

The latest edition of kwkm's webshow (#89 on May 8)
    「川上アキラの人のふんどしでひとりふんどし」

First kwkm and tmmn on fanclub events I think
    Then Ahrin joins while some stage is set up in the background

On A!O: https://aidoru-online.org/torrents-details.php?id=108675

image image image
    Spoiler:
    image image image
    image image image

• May 2017
    962 Reputation
    "Gokujyou Kuukan" Notice video

• MM305

May 2017
    435 Reputation
    MCZ making an announcement about....a concert I think? Can someone translate what this "FIVE THE COLOR Road to 2020" is?

• May 2017
    264 Reputation
    That's the name of this year's summer concert. Momoclo Natsu no Bakasawagi 2017 -Five the Color Road to 2020-. Five the Color I guess is a reference to the song 5 the POWER, and road to 2020 is a reference to the 2020 Olympics which will be held in Tokyo. The summer concert will have a sports theme to fit with this. It is possible they have a plan for the Olympics (such as performing on the opening ceremonies/getting to perform the official song for the Olympics/being the first group to hold a concert at the new National Stadium they are building) that they might announce at the concert. Time will tell! :)

• May 2017
    962 Reputation
    Collaboration video with Momoclo Chan Z and MAMADAYS.
    "Kuroneko ga…"

• MM305

May 2017
    435 Reputation

That's the name of this year's summer concert. Momoclo Natsu no Bakasawagi 2017 -Five the Color Road to 2020-. Five the Color I guess is a reference to the song 5 the POWER, and road to 2020 is a reference to the 2020 Olympics which will be held in Tokyo. The summer concert will have a sports theme to fit with this. It is possible they have a plan for the Olympics (such as performing on the opening ceremonies/getting to perform the official song for the Olympics/being the first group to hold a concert at the new National Stadium they are building) that they might announce at the concert. Time will tell! :)

This certainly wouldn't be their first "Sports/Olympic" themed concert...even I still owned Momoclo Natsu no Bakasawagi WORLD SUMMER DIVE 2013.8.4 Nissan Stadium Taikai.

• May 2017
    962 Reputation
    Eccentric comics show "Nagano to Takagi"
    It is Nagano of the comedian and a comedy show by Reni.
    http://www.filmdesignworks.com/works/event/170419145.html

◆ June 10, 2017 Tokyo, Yakult hall
    [The first] open 14:00 / start 14:30
    [The second] open 18:00 / start 18:30
    ◆ June 11, 2017 Tokyo, Ebisu the garden hall
    [The first] open 14:00 / start 14:30
    [The second] open 18:00 / start 18:30

The fanclub begins the sale of the ticket by the limitation
    http://www.filmdesignworks.com/works/event/170419145.html
    May 13 13:00 - May 16

• vimoralvimoral

May 2017
    1423 Reputation

• May 2017
    73 Reputation

• May 2017
    73 Reputation
    So did anyone ever post the last three A-Rin Suzuki delusions? They're so hilarious! Now she finally has her license, and can drive around the world, the universe even,and have crazy adventures! I guess I'll just post all six in order, in case anyone wants to watch them from the beginning:

Bonus: the actual car!