Will she leave Stardust too?

• January 14
    372 Reputation
    ebizori said:

Will she leave Stardust too?

Yeah, she's retiring from showbusiness.

• January 14
    5201 Reputation
    Momoka's contract with Stardust and EVILLINE records will terminate.
    http://evilline.com/momoclo/

• ebizoriebizori

January 14
    2293 Reputation
    So she's really very tired. Do it all in such a hurry way a few months before the jubilee of the group

• January 15
    5201 Reputation

January 21
    Momoclo [Event] Momoka Graduation Live
    Graduation Live will be announced today.

Venue:Makuhari Messe

January 15
    Miyane Ya

• vimoralvimoral

January 15
    1423 Reputation
    I still can not believe it, I entered the idol world thanks to Momoiro Clover Z but more specifically thanks to Momoka, her talent has always inspired me.
    This year I planned to go to Japan for the first time and I was going to attend some of the group's concerts and fulfill the dream of seeing Momoka perform ...
    I hope that once she disconnect and take a sabbatical period, act again even if it's in a solo career.

• ebizoriebizori

January 15
    2293 Reputation
    I'll go to Japan this summer

• January 15
    962 Reputation
    I am considerably depressed for news of the retirement of unexpected Momoka.

The last concert must reach as a "Momoka Oshi".
    And I want to tell "thank you"

• January 15
    962 Reputation
    Live broadcasting

• January 15
    220 Reputation
    Ugh, I haven't been here in awhile, but was trying to see if there was any more info / translations of announcements on Momoka's Graduation...
    Sad day, but they have had a good run at it as a group of 5....

But now what?

• January 15
    3398 Reputation
    Wow. That blow came out of nowhere...

Everyone assumed that she would be the one with a musical solo career (which was already on its way with her album, her songwriting, her solo concerts)
    Add the frantic rush that this is being announced and pulled through (and the departure from Stardust) you can't help wonder what was going on...

• January 15
    69 Reputation
    i was just hoping the group would've stayed together until the olympics, i was really hoping they performed and i hope the other girls still do :(

• January 15
    3398 Reputation
    Momoka's message:
    Spoiler:
    image image

Is there anything in there that would shed some light or is it the usual formulaic wordings that comes with graduation announcements?

• ebizoriebizori

January 15
    2293 Reputation

Momoka's message:

Spoiler:
    image image

Is there anything in there that would shed some light or is it the usual formulaic wordings that comes with graduation announcements?

https://twitter.com/nemurenatta/status/952754320608444416

• January 15
    27 Reputation
    It's been while.

Some infos from today's interview and live-show.

Official reason is just like translation above.

Miyaneya interview
    Q:Did other menbers know about this?
    Kanako:Yes, Momoka told us last month.

Hitorihundoshi
    Q:Why today? Why only 6 days left?
    kwkm:Because we could take the venue that day.

The reason I remembered most (not literal, but my impression):
    Momoka: I've been in showbiz for 22 years and for recent years, there have been always schedules filled in advance for a long future.
    I think I would like to live a life with no schedules. Nothing determined in advance.
    So there is nothing I'm planning to do next.
    Maybe ordinary things that ordinary grownup woman would do, like cooking or so.

I felt Momoka really overwhelmed by everything, overcoming even fans and music she loved.

• January 15
    27 Reputation
    one more thing

Q:Why quit all? Why not taking a hiatus for a while?
    Momoka: Taking a hiatus means it's scheduled to start again in some time.
    It's not complete white schedule.

• January 15
    3398 Reputation
    I guess this had been building up inside her for some time and couldn't wait any longer.
    Hence not half a year waiting for the graduation.
    When you have such a life full of pressure it's impossible to continue working when your mind is already somewhere else.

Whether that urge to express herself artistically will come back inside her no one knows. Especially not Momoka right now.
    I hope she will find her answers in whatever she does
    Still I can't help feeling sad

• January 15
    372 Reputation
    Plus, she hates being the center of attention. Announcing it months ahead would've made her exactly that, for that whole time.

• January 15
    41 Reputation
    I can't believe Momoka is leaving! I'm not gonna lie, I cried when I read the news. I understand why she is leaving showbusiness though. It's not easy and you don't really have much time for friends or family. I wish her all the best! It'll be weird with just 4 members of Momoclo though :(

• MM305

January 15
    435 Reputation
    Any possibility that the group will change their name again once she officially leaves (just like when Akari left)?