General Discussion
  • vimoralvimoral

September 2016
    1423 Reputation

vimoral said:

I do not know if it was a montage, but in any case the group wasn't responsible for the acts of one of their members.

What do you mean and which case?

Yes!, sorry

• SSFVSSFV

September 2016
    221 Reputation
    That was a great screencap montage! My reaction is similar to Ayaka upon viewing Mirei's gravure.

Anyway it looks like there's been no comment from the agency regarding Mirei's undetermined scandal so far. It's a good news. The girls seem to carry out their activity as normal.

• September 2016
    242 Reputation
    ^ I agree

I was wondering why there was quite so much uproar about the photoshoot, but it seems you were on about the supposed underage drinking etc. As for that, I wouldn't trust a tabloid to be truthful in the slightest. Unless more actually reliable news pops up about that, I'm not worried.

• September 2016
    12 Reputation

Anyway it looks like there's been no comment from the agency regarding Mirei's undetermined scandal so far. It's a good news. The girls seem to carry out their activity as normal.

I remember an english proverb, One rotten apple will spoil the whole barrel. But it does not happen to Ebichu members.

• September 2016
    469 Reputation
    Besides, if Mirai were a rotten apple (which she most definitely isn't), she'd be a 360-degree rotten apple. And perfect.

• September 2016
    5201 Reputation
    EbiChu's relationship with NHK may cause deteriorate.
    This is what Fujii fear most.

In 2014, Nogizaka got an unofficial offer for Kohaku.
    Shukan Bunshun published 2 girls' scandals(extramarital affairs and underage drinking) in October.
    Nogizaka assumed full responsibility for it and was not invited to Kohaku in the end.

Aiai blog title
    "If you smile, I will snuggle up to you."

Mayama blog title
    http://lineblog.me/ebichu/archives/10569813.html
    "Become shining star(Hoshi / 星) in the dark night"

• SSFVSSFV

September 2016
    221 Reputation
    ^
    I know they were aiming for Kohaku this year but were they invited?

• September 2016
    3398 Reputation
    I doubt that they were successful enough this year to get on the list, especially given the fact that not too many idol groups were invited last year.

• vimoralvimoral

September 2016
    1423 Reputation
    Yes, and I hope we don't blame to Hoshina for this.
    Ebichu has never previously attended to Kohaku

• September 2016
    469 Reputation
    I kind of think that they'll need a breakthrough hit single (something that gets to #1 and holds the spot for a few weeks, at least) to really be on NHK's radar for the Kohaku -- either that, or something else that signals that they've broken out of the pack in terms of audience numbers. (Which I think they can do, but it takes time.)

• September 2016
    5201 Reputation
    November 2
    Mirei [photo book] Hoshina Mirei 1st Shashinshu (Kari)

amazon
    https://goo.gl/YyEIT2
    publisher:Shueisha
    price:2,700yen

• September 2016
    3398 Reputation
    And I was already wondering why my friend said that it would be on sale in November...
    So it's not a magazine spread but a photobook to be released on Mirei's birthday

• September 2016
    5201 Reputation

• SSFVSSFV

September 2016
    221 Reputation
    Ah so it was a photobook.
    I'm guessing this one was Mirei's suggestion since a member has more freedom to choose the theme rather than following a magazine's style.

Edit

そして校長先生からずっとずっと説得されていた、水着にも挑戦しました!

And then, after much persuasion from Kouchou, I attempted swimsuit!

From Mirei's blog

WTF Kouchou you fuckin perv!
    Lol!

• September 2016
    469 Reputation
    Hmmm... I wonder which 校長先生 that would be...
    Maybe this one?

Spoiler:
    I always thought he was up to something a little more than just trying to steal his students back.
    :))

• September 2016
    449 Reputation
    It's Fujii. Their manager. All Stardust groups refer to their staff members by nicknames (except Momoclo, where their real names seem to be used more often than not), and the head manager is usually given some sort of leadership nickname somewhat based the group's theming. Fujii is the principal, Syachi's is the store manager, TacoNiji's is the gang leader, Batten's is the chief, etc.

• September 2016
    469 Reputation
    I hadn't realized that Syachi had a store theme!

(I figured that TacoNiji was a gang -- those outfits with the top hats looked too much like something out of a twisted Jpop remake of Clockwork Orange. :)) )

• September 2016
    5201 Reputation
    Tokisen manager nickname "Kumi Chou"
    Kumi Chou:Yakuza boss / Mafia boss

• September 2016
    469 Reputation
    He looks right for the part!

• vimoralvimoral

September 2016
    1423 Reputation
    I think Stardust supports the Mirei's decission...

http://www.stardust.co.jp/news/?id=5474