Momoclo Haru no Ichidaiji 2014 Kokuritsu Kyougijo Taikai ~NEVER ENDING ADVENTURE Yume no Mukou e~
  • InvaderInvader

March 2014
    1737 Reputation
    eyeless said:

Kouhaku and Kokuritsu, what next?

Tokyo Dome? that's prestigious right? I know it's smaller but I always wondererd why the didn't perform there before.

This time the setlist was way sorter that the year before. Peach for the stars had 33 song the first day and 32 the second.

Edit: this is a joke or what? I've topped 4 times now :(

• eyelesseyeless

March 2014
    2256 Reputation
    ^
    They've done Kokuritsu, Tokyo Dome doesn't sound that prestigious anymore. Unless if they do Dome Tour, I heard Sapporo Dome is the hardest dome to fill.

• AzureusAzureus

March 2014
    1470 Reputation
    It look like there will a live interview tomorrow on alarm tv.
    https://twitter.com/cx_mezamashi/status/445167216552472576/photo/1

• asan

March 2014
    462 Reputation
    eyeless said:

Kouhaku and Kokuritsu, what next?

Apparently Kanako addressed this today, but I haven't searched how.

What they need to do to secure their standing, as a group and especially individually, is become household names. That means more TV, not bigger concerts.

• InvaderInvader

March 2014
    1737 Reputation
    If Nissan Stadium is the biggest they really can't do bigger concerts. Unless they do it festival like, and just have it in the mountains.

How is the Opera/theathre thing in Japan? I know here in Europe there's some Opera houses with a lot of history that give the artist a lot of prestige if they perform there. (This might have to do with my dream of them having a full concert with an orchestra)

I don't like when group members have individual promotions, because I see it as a way of securing their personal future instead of that of the group. I'm fine if they do this with moderation, but I follow some groups that are put on hold because of the members individual activities and that's really boring as a fan.

• erimeaerimea

March 2014
    74 Reputation
    asan said:

Apparently Kanako addressed this today, but I haven't searched how.

this is what knk said earlier and momowgp also emphasized it. i have a little understanding of what it says but i'll let the pros handle the translations :)

私たちは天下を取りたい。

アイドルでも芸能界でもなく笑顔の天下です

"気づいたんです、もう悪い大人は壁を設定してくれないんだ、自分たちで行くべき道を作らなきゃいけないんだって。

目の前が真っ暗になってしまった時は、皆さんのサイリウムを目印にしたいと思います。"

• March 2014
    904 Reputation
    erimea said:

私たちは天下を取りたい。

アイドルでも芸能界でもなく笑顔の天下です

"気づいたんです、もう悪い大人は壁を設定してくれないんだ、自分たちで行くべき道を作らなきゃいけないんだって。

目の前が真っ暗になってしまった時は、皆さんのサイリウムを目印にしたいと思います。"

"In order to see everyone's smile,they want to take over the world but they've realized that they've overcame.
    No challenges/obstacles will be set up by "bad adults" anymore, their future is in their own hands…
    Even become a dark in front of us,we believe,the fluorescent sticks of mononofus will point out the direction for us!"

Credit goes to Japanese-speaking members of the FB page who shall remain anonymous until further notice.

• erimeaerimea

March 2014
    74 Reputation
    fireworks during the event!!

• March 2014
    65 Reputation
    Invader said:

Tokyo Dome? that's prestigious right? I know it's smaller but I always wondererd why the didn't perform there before.

This time the setlist was way sorter that the year before. Peach for the stars had 33 song the first day and 32 the second.

Edit: this is a joke or what? I've topped 4 times now :(

Earlier this year, fans were asking for an Onna Matsuri tour and Otoko Matsuri at Tokyo Dome, and kwkm on twitter pretty much discounted the notion that Tokyo Dome is under consideration. Fans think it's because Tokyo Dome charges a higher fee and takes a much bigger cut of merch sales.

I believe concerts at Kokuritsu have to end earlier than at Seibu Dome, which explains the shorter setlist.

• asan

March 2014
    462 Reputation
    erimea said:

this is what knk said earlier and momowgp also emphasized it.

I love this forum, but it is very annoying that almost everything is posted without source information or context.

• March 2014
    65 Reputation

• March 2014
    904 Reputation
    ...Interesting headpieces... :))

• InvaderInvader

March 2014
    1737 Reputation
    From those natalie pics I can say I liked yesterday's costumes better.

This one has the nice touch of having their singles covers on the skirt.

• erimeaerimea

March 2014
    74 Reputation
    asan said:

erimea said:

this is what knk said earlier and momowgp also emphasized it.

I love this forum, but it is very annoying that almost everything is posted without source information or context.

all you need to do is ask... what's with the rant? O_o

here>

im sorry i didnt take up journalism. i'll leave posting to pros from now on.....

• OM617OM617

March 2014
    176 Reputation
    asan said:

Welcome to every internet forum ever.

I don't like when group members have individual promotions, because I see it as a way of securing their personal future instead of that of the group. I'm fine if they do this with moderation, but I follow some groups that are put on hold because of the members individual activities and that's really boring as a fan.

I'm fine with solos, it helps secure them a post-Momoclo career when they break up many many many years from now. The ones on Momoclo★All Stars 2012, Battle and Romance and 5th Dimension are some of my top favorite songs Momoclo has released (especially Reni's Enka songs).

• eyelesseyeless

March 2014
    2256 Reputation
    asan said:

unnecessary thing to say, this is a forum not a professional article.

• March 2014
    91 Reputation

I'm fine with solos, it helps secure them a post-Momoclo career when they break up many many many years from now. The ones on Momoclo★All Stars 2012, Battle and Romance and 5th Dimension are some of my top favorite songs Momoclo has released (especially Reni's Enka songs).
    I don't think individual promos are something to be feared. Just look at Arashi. They really became popular after the member started to appear in dramas. And I think that's the path Kwkm is forseeing to our girls..

• eyelesseyeless

March 2014
    2256 Reputation
    Or simply, their next aim is to be female Arashi :D

• March 2014
    91 Reputation
    eyeless said:

I'm totally ok with this *-*

• March 2014
    38 Reputation
    eyeless said:

[quote="Leticia Cosmos"]I'm totally ok with this *-*
    I have no problem either. :D

What they need to do to secure their standing, as a group and especially individually, is become household names. That means more TV, not bigger concerts.

I don't pay much attention to their tv appearances, but I'm assuming it's mostly late-night stuff? Personally, I think it's time for them to set their sights on the western world, especially my corner of it. I'm in awe every time I watch one of their concert videos; maybe they should try for some air time on American tv?