[SINGLE]13th Yume no Ukiyo ni Saitemina
  • February 2015
    131 Reputation
    alancsl said:

Anyone else wondering how the single sales spiked so dramatically?
    Conspiracy theorists are claiming that Stardust bought a bunch off of retailers to raise the numbers. I don't want to believe that, but it is definitely strange.

It is because amazon's delivery delayed, the numbers all added together in the same day. Therefore, it shows spike on sales that Japanese fans call it “konozama砲”.

That makes sense, even though my shipment from Amazon went out two days before release. I guess they probably ship out international orders the earliest.

• February 2015
    262 Reputation

That makes sense, even though my shipment from Amazon went out two days before release. I guess they probably ship out international orders the earliest.

that happens to me too. probably because "street date" only applies to when the package arrives to the customer, not when it leaves the warehouse. CDJ mailed me one cd almost a solid week before street date.

• February 2015
    5201 Reputation
    Yume no Ukiyo ni Saitemina
    Oricon Weekly result
    http://www.oricon.co.jp/rank/js/w/2015-02-09/
    1. 98,496 2PM
    2. 58,228 Momoiro Clover Z vs KISS
    3. 56,427 GENERATIONS from EXILE TRIBE

• February 2015
    131 Reputation
    ^So it beat Moon Pride, at least.

• AzureusAzureus

February 2015
    1470 Reputation
    Gene Simmons at the Grammys

• February 2015
    38 Reputation
    I can see Gene eying Man With A Mission and thinking "How can I make some money off this?" Watch for a new Kiss collaboration in about 6 months.

• OM617OM617

February 2015
    176 Reputation
    To be honest, they did put some effort into the collaboration....and its one of their 2 good songs....

• February 2015
    5201 Reputation
    KISS - Samurai Son 2015/02/25

Samurai Son - Rock'n Roll All Night - KISS Live Nagaya Japan

• March 2015
    5201 Reputation
    [Event] KISS LIVE IN JAPAN 2015

• March 2015
    77 Reputation
    ^^^So awesome. Thanks for sharing!

• AzureusAzureus

March 2015
    1470 Reputation
    From Arin blog

• ArudoArudo

March 2015
    44 Reputation
    Oh, I just saw this on a FB page. Will they start to play electric guitar as well? ^^
    Changing topic: MY GOD AARIN!
    So cute with those pigtails!
    (Reminder, I'm a Momoka fan, I'm a Momoka fan...)

• March 2015
    262 Reputation
    Arudo said:

Oh, I just saw this on a FB page. Will they start to play electric guitar as well? ^^

• March 2015
    904 Reputation
    lol can't really play electric yet until they get the hang on acoustic XD

• ArudoArudo

March 2015
    44 Reputation

lol can't really play electric yet until they get the hang on acoustic XD

Eh, I have to absolutely disagree. It is ideal for you to learn acoustic first, but it's not a rule whatsoever. There are many, many awesome guitar players that started with electric guitar and later they learned acoustic.
    Also, you really shouldn't play a guitar with autographs like that. More than likely, they will keep them as a collectable (I would)

• March 2015
    262 Reputation
    I think Mizuki means that they need to learn acoustic first because they need to do it on Folk Mura. and judging by that, they've got a long way to go yet.

• asan

March 2015
    462 Reputation
    I wonder if the girls know that these must have cost twenty times as much as their Folk Mura ones, and you can't buy them anywhere. What would a KISS fan give for a brand-new PS10?

EDIT ah, they're re-releasing it.

• AzureusAzureus

March 2015
    1470 Reputation
    HD
    Yume No Ukiyo Ni Saitemina / Rock And Roll All Nite (feat. Momoiro Clover Z)

• March 2015
    262 Reputation
    asan said:

I wonder if the girls know that these must have cost twenty times as much as their Folk Mura ones, and you can't buy them anywhere. What would a KISS fan give for a brand-new PS10?

EDIT ah, they're re-releasing it.

I'd be pretty surprised if those were PS10s, but I can't really tell because none of the 2015 models have that style of bridge or the trapezoid inlays. or 4 knobs. So at the very least, they're custom made. Shame about those paint jobs, they're pretty ugly. they need binding or some kind of detail on them.

• March 2015
    114 Reputation
    there are some good pictures of MCZ and KISS performance in twitter https://twitter.com/dijpistol