[SINGLE]13th Yume no Ukiyo ni Saitemina
  • eyelesseyeless

January 2015
    2256 Reputation
    It's on iTunes indonesia

Yes, that's what I think. I can't find Ahrin vocal on rock n roll all night :(

• asan

January 2015
    462 Reputation
    Right now it's not on US and DE. But then it's only technically the 28th there.

I would not be surprised at all if Japan didn't want the only member still in school to sing those lyrics.

• January 2015
    904 Reputation
    Invader said:

Aarin: You keep on saying you'll be mine for a while

That one was Aarin?!? :-O How? Was she possessed? Did she record it after a night of fear and loathing in Las Vegas (since mama Aarin wasn't around) :))

It could be Aarin. Could be Shiorin. I'm still trying to decipher it. not sure about her line in the first verse. It's hard to tell if Aarin really was included in the song. Usually it's easy to tell who's singing but some of these lines make it so confusing

• January 2015
    79 Reputation
    I just heard the cover and it is hilariously cute lol the you drive me wild you driiive me craaaazayyy part <333 also how everyone is so aggressive and then reni is soft and cute

• January 2015
    131 Reputation
    mav said:

The point isn't that they can't find ways to make money.......Evil Line gets a cut every time one of Momoclo's songs is sang during concerts
    Momoclo are top 10 in Japan in terms of money-making....and a large share of that undoubtedly goes to the record companies.

Of course being international fans, this event doesn't concern us, but the implications do.

Maybe it's because I don't come from a background of being an idol fan, but I really do not endorse blindly supporting everything Momoclo does.

I typically refrain from bashing on fellow idol groups, but in this case I have to say that these kind of promotional tie-ins are what ruined the music for a lot of the big names we know.

After all, if sales are skyrocketing just by slipping in some external incentives, what reason is there to continually innovate and put in actual effort in new music?

I first got into Momoclo because of 5D, and even though I don't even listen to physical CDs anymore, I decided to buy it (and other previous works) as a show of support. It's just sitting there collecting dust, but by buying it I'm telling the company "please do more of this"

If I buy these singles, I'm essentially telling Evil Line "well, I don't really care what the music is going to be like, but just because I have a chance to attend a concert, I'm going to buy it"

I do wish that mocha's theory is correct, and that this is a one-shot purely for the sake of it being a triple single....but honestly even then I find it kind of a stretch. It's not like these three singles have anything in common with them, so what reason is there to bundle them together?

My suspicion is leaning more towards momonofu's theory...

And no, I'm not blaming the girls, that would be ridiculous. It is precisely to protect them that I am choosing to boycott in protest.

I do not want Momoclo's name tarnished by these "business practices" that is lazy and unimaginative at best, and shady and unethical at worst.
    I do not want their music, which is a large part of makes them so great, to stagnate and regress.

I do not want record companies to even start thinking about doing this stuff on a regular basis.

Hyadain said that he trusted Momoclo management (Stardust side) to protect the girls, because they are "punk in nature"
    Well in this case, I guess it falls on the fans to punk it out.

I'm not here to argue with people on whether or not you should buy it. That is entirely a personal matter, and if you still want to buy it, I respect your decision.
    (In all honesty, I bet these singles will have huge sale numbers)

In any case, I have made up my mind, and these are my reasons.

Maybe I will go back and buy these singles a year from now, but definitely not when they are counting initial sales

Not to draw this discussion out, but why not just buy one and only one copy of the singles you're interested in to show that these tactics don't increase sales.

• January 2015
    262 Reputation
    Reni rolling her R's trying to sound tough might be the best part of this cover, imo :))

well that and Momoka saying "cwaaaazaaay"

• January 2015
    904 Reputation
    wait she was rolling her R's??? O.o

• January 2015
    366 Reputation
    the last "and you drive us wild, we'll drive you crazy", isn't that Kanako :-?
    everyone sung that line except for Aarin :>

• January 2015
    91 Reputation
    (at least you can buy one of each and not three of each)

• January 2015
    904 Reputation
    Kanako???? I just don't know who's singing what anymore... O-O;

• mavmav

January 2015
    171 Reputation

Not to draw this discussion out, but why not just buy one and only one copy of the singles you're interested in to show that these tactics don't increase sales.

[quote="Leticia Cosmos"]
    (at least you can buy one of each and not three of each)

Err, that's not how the event works. You don't buy every version of the same single, you buy the first press versions of the 3 different singles

Don't worry, like I said if the singles are good I'll still buy them in the future, I'm just not going to let it count towards the event. :)>-

• January 2015
    77 Reputation
    I just heard the cover as well. It's cute. They deserve a lot of credit for tackling this song.

• EmceeZEmceeZ

January 2015
    264 Reputation
    Both Momoclo and Kiss versions are on the US itunes store! I'm surprised but very happy that they have the Momoclo single on here too since they don't have many of the others on there

• Paco

January 2015
    331 Reputation
    If you wanna know what KISS-Fans think, here are a few threads. There are more, but these are after shock moment when everyone calmed down - more or less ...
    http://www.kissfaq.com/forum11/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=106283
    http://www.kissfaq.com/forum11/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=106441

And found this on YT:

• January 2015
    5201 Reputation
    Oricon(January 27)
    http://www.oricon.co.jp/rank/js/d/2015-01-27/
    1. 57,026 2PM
    2. 47,487 GENERATIONS
    3. 37,403 AAA
    4. **,*** Momoiro Clover Z

Yume no Ukiyo ni Saitemina
    1st - **,***

• eyelesseyeless

January 2015
    2256 Reputation
    Where's the multibuying hype we've been talking about :-?

• January 2015
    366 Reputation
    eyeless said:

Where's the multibuying hype we've been talking about :-?

I don't think fans prepared enough money to buy a pile of same CDs.
    moreover, the announcement of this 3 singles project is so sudden, so even hardcore fans wouldn't have enough time to save their money for this campaign.

• InvaderInvader

January 2015
    1737 Reputation
    I was expecting them to get 2nd place... Maybe throughout the week they'll sell more. Sometimes the miracle second or third day happens.

• Arkenar

January 2015
    10 Reputation
    I only purchased the Momoclo version of this Kiss single but i have both blu ray versions of the next and will get each of the versions of the singles as they arrive but heres some pics of the packaging for the new single which is actually pretty nice

• January 2015
    79 Reputation
    Aren't those pre sales though? Im suppecting though judging from their past sales that they probably did like 29k-35k today. Hopefully sales go up for the next 2 days.